Pol someone please explain to me why the whole world thinks that the concept of populism and being a populist is bad?

Pol someone please explain to me why the whole world thinks that the concept of populism and being a populist is bad?

What is so wrong about wanting to help your own community thrive before worrying about the literal billions of other fucking barbarians which we spend so much money trying to keep out?

Also is this what german women look like now? Id have a mudslime before touching that thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Populism is bad because democracy is bad because self-determination is bad because elites know what's best for the unwashed masses because they said so because they're elite.

People are unqualified to make important, critical decisions for their government.
t. globalism

>power of the people!
>wait not those people

Only people employed in sinecures fear populism.

People think populism is bad because it crushes the dreams of faggot lefties that think they should be able to survive as an 'artist'

Promotes white interests

Hey great word, famm. Learned something today.

It's a cultural marxist trick to force globalism acceptence, op. Not complicated.

FULL BLOWN CULTURAL MARXIST RACE WAR TACTICS

>youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

>sinecures
>muh GRE

Because mass immigration benefits the elites, if they're not getting easy votes, they're benefiting through the means of money.

Giving only to Germans is mean, why should anyone be obligated to more just cause he's from a different place on the earth? :)

In japan we have koreans who have lived here since we stole their women as rape slaves and we still refuse to give their halfling bastard offspring citizenship

dont see me losing any sleep over it

im starting to see why thre germans lost both the wars

when japan gets its second chance at a world war, we wont fuck it up like you cucks

>t. the english teacher

>when japan gets its second chance at a world war, we wont fuck it up like you cucks
You'll be destroyed by china in the blink of an eye

>Also is this what german women look like now?

I also wanted to ask this. I live in Germany (US military base, hence the flag) and I keep seeing hideous German hags walking around with a very gross unnatural hair dye. Granted I've never seen it as bad as OP's pic, it's usually this bizarre maroon color, very dark red or orange and sometimes almost being purple. Like I get it if you're in your teens or 20's and you want to be unique and make a statement with crazy colored hair, but why would you be doing it at 40 or 50? And don't tell me they think it looks natural, you'd have to be blind to think that's even close to any natural hair color.

I also notice German women tend to get gross jowls and double chins as they get older, seemingly more than American women do. Can't confirm though.

Why is populism bad?

Men In black "A person is smart, people are dumb panicky animals and you know it"

A populist reflects a crowd back at itself instead of leading them. Thus, decisions start being made basedo n feelings and local information.

We all want to help our own people, but we live in a world with lots of people, and if we help our own people by being destructive to another group, then we morally hurt ourselves, and invite future reprisals from the oppressed.

We need a person to crystalize all of the ideas and work that goes into political dialogue. A populist mirror cannot do this.

china can only slaughter its self

For the life of me I can't undestand it.
Just like when they use "demagogy" as an insult.

I suspect ordinary people support populism and being proud if nation/hertage/wanting to preserve it but you need to understand, countries like Germany and Sweden are under soft fascist rule. People are too afraid to speak their actual opinion because they will genuinely be arrested for 'hate crime'. And to avoid being suspected of it, they hound and demonise anybody who shows any sign of honesty and integrity.

Because bad ideas are always more popular than good ones, and while popularity gives you the ability to silence opponents, it can't turn a bad idea into a good one.

>Why populism is bad
Do a little research and look after countries who have been governed by a populist and look at their economy numbers after it.

>oppressed
defending borders is not oppression

Cultural Marxism brainwashing kids.

/Thread

>China
>Russia
>Cambodia
>Venezuela

He's got a point lads.

the green and the left party has the ugliest women.

Cause Frauke or Storch are sexy as fuck haha

Isn't every democratic leader elected on a populist platform to some degree?

I mean if Obama's race baiting or Hillary's "I'm a woman" shtick isn't populist, what is it? Aren't feminism/social justice movements by definition populist in the sense that 'you, the good, ordinary people are being oppressed by the elite'?

To me it just seems like a negatively charged buzzword that's used in lieu of 'right wing'

i like FPÖ

Frauke is my waifu

Populism is clearly defined in political science or political journals. We dont want to discuss the definition of populism and who is a populist and who ist not, we want to discuss the pros and cons of populism. Populism who is by definition populism and not by " everything is populism" statements.
Also if you only call right wing parties populism you are not really informed about the topic. Mostly far right or far left parties are populists because their real ideas are not fitting to society so they have to find reasons and stories that their ideas seem to fit

Populism is 'bad' because the left hate the working class when they disagree. It's democracy when the people support something they like, populism when they don't.

Basically this
That doesn't make populism bad. Some popular policies are good, some are bad. All depends on the people and what they support. Populism is neutral, It's neither inherently good nor inherently bad.

i dont mind. FPOE is also a party which is bad for austria. When a party has the highest rate of people got fined for corruption then this party is not good for a state.

Democracy = voting for things I agree with
Populism = voting for things I disagree with

if good politicians run for something they can run their campagne with real facts which means they dont need the tools of populism. A politician who has no idea about the actual things but they will tell you they will do it better than the other one and they will tell you some stories. If you know what you do you dont need populism.

>Populism is a political position which holds that the virtuous citizens are being mistreated by a small circle of elites, who can be overthrown if the people recognize the danger and work together.
>small circle of elites

uhh... so every single leftist is a populist? anyone who rallies against the "1%". the "wall street", the "bankers", any kind of elites?

this definition doesn't seem sufficient at all...

Because peasants can be massive morons who latch onto destructive ideas decorated with sweet, charming, but empty words.

Of course, corrupt politicians circlejerking on reckless utopian ideals are just as bad, but populists harnessing the brute power of the ignorant masses must be watched with caution.

the fpö strache has evidence enough.
he dont need no populism. look at austria.
I was often in Vienna and have seen a lot of crap . so should not look capital of austria.

yea for sure far left parties are populists. But every right party is doing the same. The only difference between comunism and fascism is the economy system. Every system which is a Totalitarianism is build on the same principles. Right wing, left wing, islamism and so on

>so should not look capital of austria
dude learn proper english and come back again. I have also been often to vienna but i alos have traveled nearly half of the world and believe me, vienna is a great city to live in

this and only this

the left is "populist" for foreigners who want to leech off the success of your country

hab wenig zeit zum schreiben, esse noch nebenbei etc. aber vielen dank herr oberlehrer.
geniessen sie weiterhin wien.

deutsch solltest du auch noch lernen du pisser.

"Sine cura" - Latin, "office without concern". It means a title/income in which you dont have to actually -do- anything.

Populism wnis elections and because of that it is bad.

Real politican should be sociopath who wants to rule and get hard-on on from pissing off ceneral populace.

Populism is only bad when you give in your population wish wanting to eat the world to desert.

I AM SOOOOO POWERFUL and everybody else just should fuck off.