I'm a Mister Meseeks

I'm a Mister Meseeks
oooh look at me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
youtube.com/watch?v=1UQlnT9qZvs&t=27
youtube.com/watch?v=HqZb2NkymKY&t=7m40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rick and Morty used to be alright. Then they went full retard with the DUDE MULTIPLE UNIVERSES LMAO thing

>MEESEEKS ARE NOT BORN IN THIS WORLD FUMBLING FOR MEANING, JERRY! WE ARE CREATED TO PERFORM A SINGULAR PURPOSE FOR WHICH WE WILL GO TO ANY LENGTHS TO FULFILL! EXISTENCE IS PAIN TO A MEESEEKS JERRY, AND WE WILL DO ANYTHING TO VITIATE THAT PAIN.

This is totally me I'm a meeseks

>has he made a good thread?
>HEEEESS TRYIING!!!

oooh look at me

no look at me!

NO I'M MISTER MEESEEKS LOOK AT MEEE

NO IM MISTER MESEEKS LOOK AT ME

Honestly other than the annoying voice acting this episode was one of the better ones.

What is your singular purpose?

BRAIN FOOD

I AM CRUSHED UNDER THE WEIGHT OF INTELLECT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

most of season 1 is good

Season 2 is... meh

Season 3 might be good.

considering its mostly improv based your gonna get a variation in quality but it seems like they blew their load early with season 1

I liked how they held a Greek style forum to discuss what they should do where elder members helf more clout

Thought it was an underappreciated joke was all

how are the multiverses retarded? it lets them write more eventful episodes while giving them an out to return the status quo so they don't have to drastically alter the show's universe to keep up the continuity

multiple universes were introduced literally in the first episode, do you have brain damage?

GODS

the only good thing from this show

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I JUST WANNA DIE!

This episode was dumb, forcing Jerry to get better at golf should've been easy once they had multiple Meseeks, all they needed to do was apply punishments when he'd fuck up.

This requires assumptions about the Meseek's consciousness that we can't possibly know because it's a fictional television show. Perhaps they're not used to seeing multiples of themselves which fucked with their cognitive functions, leading them to go to the extreme of taking people hostage...which ultimately ended up working as you suggest.

>forcing Jerry to get better at golf should've been easy
THAT'S THE JOKE

Shitposting

>*burp* GOD ISN'T REAL, MORTY! *burp*

youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

Required posting in a Rick and Morty thread

*burp* Liberal point of view is right Norty *belch* *drinks whiskey*

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLLLLE

youtube.com/watch?v=1UQlnT9qZvs&t=27

As this user said the entire point of that subplot was that Summer and Beth despite being warned not to do so both picked extremely abstract and difficult concepts for the Meseeks to help them with. Jerry's was the only one that seemed plausible if not easy. Despite this Jerry has the most trouble by a wide margin.

Roiland roasting the pronoun crowd obviously baked as shit kek

The joke was that his was just as arbitrary as theirs even though he gave them shit. His goal at least had a definable end point, but it was still out of the Meseek's hands because it was down to him. The fact that it was both rigid and difficult was his downfall.
I question this spelling of their names by the way

youtube.com/watch?v=HqZb2NkymKY&t=7m40s

I'd like a Meseeks box :)

Clean my house top to bottom
>OOOooooh can do!

Prepare me a gourmet meal
>I'm Mr Meseek, you got it!

Bring me to orgasm using only your mouth
>Alllrighty then

*burp* *insert brainlet misunderstanding of nihilism* *burp*