FACT: Spics are the most powerful race on earth

FACT: Spics are the most powerful race on earth

I have never talked with a woman for longer than 30 seconds.

ur a snownigger, its expected

I have never touched a woman.

I have never seen a woman

I don't know what a woman is

You have, you just never knew.

I didn't know that women exist until now

Rude.

Finnish women are not *that* ugly.

I don't believe in women

Humanity… All of my suffering on this world has been at the hands of humanity, particularly women.
It has made me realize just how brutal and twisted humanity is as a species. All I ever wanted was to fit
in and live a happy life amongst humanity, but I was cast out and rejected, forced to endure an existence
of loneliness and insignificance, all because the females of the human species were incapable of seeing
the value in me

why are both latin americans and spaniards called "spics" when they're not the same thing

>FACT: Spics are the most powerful race on earth
Their countries say otherwise.

my mom was a man

Spic is a pejorative for Spanish Speaker. What language do you think Spaniards Spic?

She has nice tits but her face is shit

they speak castilian, aragonese, catalan and other languages...

We all speak Castillian. Here in South America we simply call it Spanish. Also Aragonese, and other regional languages are a tiny minority since most Spaniards communicate in Spanish, even most Catalans can speak Castillian a.k.a Spanish fluently

Her face is perfect.

>Here in South America we simply call it Spanish
Nope. We call it castellano. Calling it spanish is wrong

Up here we call it Spanish. It is very rare for someone to call it Castellano. Maybe it is different in Chile, however two of the three powerhouses of the Spanish language in Latin America (Mexico and Colombia) use the term Spanish. Don't know how they refer to it in Argentina though

They call it castellano as well, the same with the guays

Sofia Vergara is white and never touched spiclet inbred shitskin micro-pepe.