Is anyone here a fan of a team and never attended a game of that team? Be honest

Is anyone here a fan of a team and never attended a game of that team? Be honest.

I'm a fan of the Patriots and bama and I have never attended their games. I don't have to because of streaming video

> Mother, I wrote on a message board with the same content once again!

>implying I even watch sports

I like the broncos but i am in LA so no

I'm a fan of your mum and I've attended many games if you know what I mean

>he's back

I'm sort of a 49ers fan (just the QBs really) but obviously I've never been to a game.

I have a Kaepernick jersey (obvious reasons) and a Garoppolo jersey (I'm literally in love with him).

Me, for a combination of factors
>was a child during our golden age
>mickey mouse state cups are the most boring competitions on earth
>our performance in the national league has been abysmal in the past 2 years (no relegations yet)
>we haven't been in a final for 6 years
and lastly
>no monies

Do all British have a nonwhite fetish?

I refuse to go to NFL games because of all the spics stinking the place up and acting the fool.

Poor college student here, been following QPR for about 7 years because of FIFA. Had the chance to go to England once for a school thing, and there was a game the day before we got there and the day we left. Still got a chance to go to the stadium on our free day, but no game yet.

49ers fan, been inn the bay area all 25 years of life, never attended a 49ers game (too expensive)

A's fan, have been to a number of games but since i have no friends and never have it isnt fun to go alone even when the games are super cheap

>bandwagons the pats and bama
Get a load of this faggot

I'm a NY Giants fan and I've never gone cause it's too expensive. I could afford it, but it's just not worth the price

Nope. I'm no poser.

>0 friends

Live in LA been a Lakers fan but never been to a game.

1. It's really expensive and my pops wasn't willing to spend all that money for a game so I never got a chance to go as a kid

2. Now that I'm older and got my own money, none of my friends are basketball fans they are more into soccer :( except for one but he is always broke and spending his money on 40's

Rangers cause I'm too poor to afford tickets

I got a team I decided to support when I was little and a local team I started supporting a bit later.
Never attended a game of first team because it's in another state. Been to local team's games a few times.

You have no excuse now that they have at least one game here every season

Been to over 50 doyer games and around 15 kongs games. Only seen the lakies 3 times but never as the home team (2 in phoenix 1 vs clips)
kobr v shaw was great

I'm a major Tits fan but I don't have disposable income to throw tons of money at being sorely disappointed on a Sunday. I go to the stadium store to buy merch once a year though.