What happens in a black man's life to turn him into a coon?

What happens in a black man's life to turn him into a coon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bsYrGIQnmxo
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jews

He meets other black men.

conception

Growing up around bad influences like rap and glorified (and encouraged) violence, which leads to a craving for nothing but materialistic goods with no respect for the law.

Translation for Sup Forumsacks: da joos brainwashed them

Nigger culture, mainly rap music

I get mad as FUCK any time i hear my gf singing rihanna or drake or any of that niggerbop bullshit

He meets a nigger

When does a black guy become a nigger?

As soon as he leaves the room.

except for his dad

Logic.

Probably raised by both of his parents.

Bad environment. Corrupt police and politicians.

delet that

I didn't know what "coon" was. You fuckers have so many different words for these kind of shit.

/thread

No dad.

>Translation for Sup Forumsacks: da joos brainwashed them

no dad

That ain't nigger music you retard, TRAP is nigger music.

The Devil aka Esau aka you white man duh. That's why y'all aren't gettint eternal life lol.

The lack of a father makes him turn to other successful people who look like he does, which is often rappers and other black celebrities.

So (((who))) publishes rap music and enables it to be such a widespread success that influences many fatherless black kids?

I wouldn't know cuz i'm not a black man.

A six figure salary

being born

Celebrities who also want nothing but materialistic goods and $?

Birth

>publishes

have you read Shakespeare's Coriolanus ?

youtu.be/bsYrGIQnmxo

liers in fancy suits with brain diseases

>Bush Jr
>rage

Sorry, what?

Go ask the Democratic Party.

Rage is slang for party. W. did a lot of coke back in his day and was a pretty wild guy.

Who wouldnt want to party with him he looks like a lot of fun

should i?

- Being Low SES living in low SES areas

- "Them vs. Us" paradigm prevalent in their culture that makes them antagonistic despite Jim Crow being gone for over 50 years

- The lack of established moral fiber and ties to a culture as a bi-product of slavery (4-5 generations didn't know the fuck they were and had every beaten out of them. Set them loose during reconstruction with abysmal education, laws to degrade them, and a general sentiment against them on both sides [they were the cause of the war in the eyes of the people] and you have a recipe for a group of people who are going to be angry, uneducated, against the state, and generally distrustful toward society at large)

- post-civil rights culture slowly glorifying the low SES life-style rather than promoting being a better individual at large. This coupled with the media backing it to the moon and back.

- The fact that from reconstruction until around the time of Jim Crow, Black never actually had opportunities to get out of their low SES situation. Unlike serfs and other slave groups set free who just integrated into the unanimous culture and people at large, blacks had different physical appearance and were not allowed to attend colleges, take certain jobs, live in certain places, and were generally seen as 2nd class citizens.

Given the fact that when the slaves were all set free they were all uneducated, poor, and had no where to go, they were set up for failure from the state. Even if they wanted to improve and strive and better themselves, reconstruction and eventually Jim Crow beat them down every single way. So 100 years of living as technically sub-humans, where the only real way you could be socially acceptable and wealth is to swollow your pride and be a dancing, entertaining show for people, you really set up a course for a toxic culture.

The civil rights movement was an opportunity for an African American Renaissance, but:
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

white pussy

>chief keef self-publishes with his nigga Young Chop
>Drake is part of Young Money Entertainment, which Lil Wayne is the CEO of
Cash Money Records is their parent organization. Ronald "Slim" Williams is the CEO.
>Universal Music Group is the parent organization. CEO is Lucian Grainge.

This. They were shit on a fuckton, but then when they finally had their window, the fucking flopped and regressed.

A sad turnout, and yet people still praise MLK today like his words meant something to them while they continue the low SES cycle

I honestly feel like if he wasn't surrounded by a bunch of manipulative neocon crooks and had some better influences he could have been a great president.