How high do you think Trump's IQ is? I think it must be close to 200 with all the 4D chess he plays

How high do you think Trump's IQ is? I think it must be close to 200 with all the 4D chess he plays.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationaljournal.com/s/54699/1-easy-way-donald-trump-could-have-been-even-richer-doing-nothing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

156+

>believing in IQ.
We are all pink inside. Don't be ignorant.

the mean for executives is 130 and rightward

>Destroying the Republican party
>4D chess
Implying his long record of botching everything he touches is intentional. Bullshit.
His IQ couldn't be higher than 90.

Six million

He only botched 8% of his buisnesses. Which is miraculous since iver 60% of start ups fail and he has over 500.

Too many zeros OP. It's 20.

best answer
*lights up eyedropper*

At least 5 inches

You mean the 60% of startups whose daddies DON'T leave them millions of dollars?

Go figure.

probably pretty average but he has enough money to pay the smartest people to come up with every possible scenario that could happen for any event

The 4D chess thing is just a result of really good strategists alongside someone who will say pretty much anything, so they can play a bigger "chess game" than most politicians

Don't know but it is way higher than the average trump supporter. Then again, that isn't really a high bar.

What about all those people that won the lottery and pissed it all away? They got a fuck ton of money, shouldn't they be rich now since they had millions of dollars?

>he thinks the 4d chess meme is serious

Anyone who unironically says 156 must be so dumb that anyone moderately intelligent looks like a genius.

*one million, which is a small loan in real estate development compared to your homemade maple syrup stand Rajiv.

Educated guess, probably around 101

Nice false equivalence! Keep practicing!

Why is this a false equivalence? (Serious question )

You're an idiot if you believe that anecdote.

nationaljournal.com/s/54699/1-easy-way-donald-trump-could-have-been-even-richer-doing-nothing

If you're worth billions with dozens of advisors and CEOs, the 4d meme is just standard operating practice

If I had a time machine showing me the winning numbers I would be even richer than Trump. Fucking leaf.

Startups get millions from their sugar daddies (venture capital.) Literally no difference.

Because someone winning millions of dollars in a lottery and wasting it all is in way equivalent to someone inheriting money from their father after being groomed (poorly) for the business world and having the benefit of daddy's business contacts and advantages.

>i dont have time to read more than the headline: the post

125-130

dude he has a 3000 elo in 7D chess and 3944 elo in 3D underwater basket weaving

this man is bound to have atleast an IQ of 500

You mean Trump is stupid because his parents were not lazy fucks? You know what, let's tell that BLM

>bla bla should let money on a account bla bla interest rates bla bla

It's not my first day on the Internet newfriend

Did trump REALLY start his empire with only one million?

Oh yeah, angel investors are just tossing money out the window at people for any idea! Fucking moron.

Trump is clearly more intelligent than you, at least he seems to be able to follow a simple conversation.

Probably 115-120. He's just very charismatic and knows how to command respect.

No he inherited hundreds of millions of dollars.

But they are. It's piss easy to get huge loans as long as you have a plan. Fuck off leaf

You guys probably also believe in the niggers have an average IQ of 85 meme. Thing is an IQ test calculates a person's ability to solve complex dilemma's quickly. It says nothing about personal wisdom. Even thou I don't think Trump is very intelligent or rational. He seems to be one of the wisest people on the planet. If you interpret wisdom as living a fulfilling happy life. As to his policies or the fact that he somehow has enlightened solutions to your nations problems: He's smart enough to get you rubes to vote for his unimplementable bullshit. So that makes him intelligent enough to know how dumb the average american is.

I`d say 100. He is an average in everything other than income. Average man, that knows how to earn money peacefully - is what America needs today. After exceptionals turned it into BLM stage and world`s mad warmonger.

>subscriber

Show screenshot of article. I bet you don't even have a subscription.

>inb4 cuck leaf buys a sub just to prove me wrong

Judging by where he went to school, his SAT score, and business acumen it's safe to say his IQ is at least 130.

Those of you saying 90-100 should read The Bell Curve. The chance of him having that IQ with his test scores and going to Wharton are practically zero.

Assuming he didn't fenagle his way into Wharton, which might be a naive assumption, I would expect an astronomically high numerical aptitude and an average if not below average verbal ability.

My guess is that his success comes from a certain cunning personality and an above average numerical ability and memory. His verbal, though -- yikes. He's probably one of those guys that scores average to below average on the Weschler's in everything but his numerical is 140 or something ridiculous.

t. dumb inbred redneck who believes he's a Scandinavian warrior

I would say verbal is better than you gather, you don't get to be a silver tongued salesmen without some threshold. visiospatial would be just as prominent as math/logic.

visiospatial yes, and short term memory yes. Both high. Even the way that he partitions his sentences, often breaking them up into fragments and returning to earlier points later, is indicative of a good working memory, but not verbal aptitude, which I think is much lower than you do. Numerical high.

If he can turn 1 million into 10 billion, why cant you turn 100 bucks into 100,000? Because you're fucking retarded, the money he got means nothing because you should be able to proportionally increase just like he has

can you put a percentile on it? there may be less daylight

Trump isn't an intelligent man. He's a hustler. In capitalism its possible for hustlers to make it, especially if said hustlers receives a fat inheritance.

But do you want a hustlers for president? I wouldn't.

He fucks up a lot but somehow always ends up with everything better for himself.

115 to 135, same as almost all politicians in the developed world. People saying he has a 150+ IQ are batshit.

Says the man whose body doesnt work. If he was born 100 years ago, they'd leave him for dead.

75-80th?

You don't live here, talk for your own shithole

the real quote

it's the world's first quantum super computer, next he's going to cure cancer with it

that's agreeable, not maxed out but not absent

I don't know and I don't administer IQ tests. You should check with people who can give you a fair estimate and have the proper background to do so.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Top kek

Around 120 with some other uncanny traits that also come with negatives. (Like a sperg, but in the extreme opposite end of the spectrum)