Supercopa De Catalunya

What the hell is this and what did these two teams do to get in the final

Messi asked Catalonia to give him more chances to pad his stats

New Zealand plz

Friendly tournament for retards who think they are special. Nothing to see there.

an unoficial tournament from the region of catalonia that should be played in the summer with another format but there's always schedule problems

btw
Between 1903 and 1940, it was known as the Championship of Catalonia, and enjoyed great prestige and interest at a time where La Liga did not exist. The club that won the title participated with other regional champions in the Spanish Cup, which until the beginning of La Liga in 1929 was the most important tournament in Spanish football.

care to explain manolo?

Espanyol and Barça have terrible relations wich has practically killed the competition these last decades with changing formats and dates and now no one gives a fuck

The major football tournament for the recently independent republic of Catalunya, founded 2017

catalan flag for sp when? we have it in pol
I dont want to share flag with manolos

8 seconds

yeah I know you should go to boston medical group

bow down to the king, catacuck

borbon licker calling me cuck
lmao

Thanks lads.
Did either Barca or Espanyol actually play any games to get here, to the final or is it a complete meme? I don't recall them

it used to be that way, a competition played by all catalan teams but not aymore, that's why they called it super cause it's just espanyol barça now

Man so it really is just a meme game
Hopefully Espanyol don't go full murderball, but they probably will

every year it loses appeal cause there are so many matches already
they will both use the bench, maybe we will get to watch mina
I didn't even know they were going to play and Im a catalanist btw

This makes me think. There was no real national championship back then. It was just a regional championship. Maybe in the future we can have a pan-European or at least West European league pyramid. Basically all the teams from about Austria east all thrown into the same structure. It might help teams from the small nations in some way finally become competitive with the teams from the big nations.

yes some leagues should join like belgium and netherlands, denmark sweden and norway, ireland wales and scotland, austria with switzerland...

pffffffffffffffff ahahhahhhahhahhahha

Justice for Girona and Reus.

why are you laughing about?

Summer cup played on winter, just that