Why does this washed up unfunny dude trigger Sup Forums so hard...

Why does this washed up unfunny dude trigger Sup Forums so hard? What makes him different from the other billion show hosts that mock Trump? In what way does he strike the nerve that the others don't?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23KSkjLJbno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No clue, but it's funny to see them seethe. You should have been here a few hours ago when they were spamming threads with his face.

They're just trying to think of a way to fight back and spamming "Blumfp" is the best they could come up with.

GROMPF BTFO

ZLARP

I agree, and fuck white people too

Who?

GAZORP

Jason has to sleep sometime, Billy.

Fight back?
Their guy won the presidency, I think they've already won

Why does Sup Forums idolize Trump? Doesn't he take it up the butt for Israel?

He's just really lazy and repetitive.

>so today donald drumpf...
>crowd boos
>doopf!
>crowd erupts in earthquake level laughter

Case in point

T R I G G E R E D

Because Sup Forums are in big part people that used to watch comedy central when younger.
They know of Colbert because they used to follow his show.
The rest of the hosts are more or less unknown since they don't really watch late night shows anymore.

>washed up unfunny dude
I dunno
Why does he trigger you so much?

Show me one clip where this happens.

Jokes on you I only shitpost the meme to trigger the people that get triggered by pol being triggered by Colbert.

are you describing the left?

>Why does Sup Forums idolize Trump?
r/the_donald invasion

>Doesn't he take it up the butt for Israel?
Yep

Am I just racist or is the black guy in the show really fucking annoying?

BONPFBO BRINPFFF

Does this show have anything going for it besides canned Trump jokes?

Nothing I've seen from this show is any good. In fact the Trump bits are the best part, and they're totally lame.

its always funny when people assume they know what triggers pol, because this guy certainly doesnt.

>He's just really lazy and repetitive.
unlike these anti colbert threads, which are pretty much just what you greentexted, but 200 times

Nah, I'm with you. Wish he would shut up. The pianist annoys me too.

HEHE

BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME ZXOMLPPFT

That's not what triggered means retard

BLURGHNORD FRUMPFT

This thread is proving you wrong, as is the "Blumfp Ofdamwn" spam. Sup Forums is noticeably triggered.

no, he's describing the people that actually still say "drumpf", you people
it's exactly what it means lol

FLOORRRRRMMMMPPFFFFFF

The thread last night showing colbert farting *BLOORRRRMMMFPPP* was hilarious

>really lazy and repetitive
That describes your whole life. Jason. Maybe add virgin for accuracy.

He used to be neutral. Objective. Unbiased. He also used to be funny. I will not sanction the buffoonery of somebody who lacks integrity.

FWUMP

The way that some people on Sup Forums and the far right in general fight is very tricky. They'll combine ad hominem with their side of the argument a lot to make the enemy look weak. They'll dehumanize their enemy. They'll usually ignore opposing opinions, and the only ones they actually respond to are opposing opinions that are easy to break down. Those people usually aren't looking to debate and learn, they're looking to win and spread an ideology, the same one that was one of the factors in WW2.

So when a comedian like Stephen Colbert makes fun of them, they can't take it because it makes them look weak and silly.

The fuck are you talking about? Colbert started as a parody of right-wing news hosts. In what way is that neutral?

XGRUMPF BTFOOOOOO

This

>it's a leftists thinking everyone is perpetually motivated by butthurt like them episode

I just post ZLORMPF memes for fun lad, I'm not upset about this has been comedian

>He used to be neutral. Objective. Unbiased.
i dont know that he actually was though. and what's with the unspoken implication that comedians owe you objectivity? they're not the fucking news
>oh man XD i'm definitely making THEM look stupid and not myself when i do this
>he thinks Sup Forums is one person

Nailed it

It sure is FUN my special little snowflake

They owe me because they get paid to.

>I AM SILLY
Take your meds

JRUMPF BTFO

>I'm not upset about this has been comedian
It's pretty obvious that you are, though. You can fool yourself, but you can't fool us.

>calling people on an anonymous Indonesian klaymation forum special snowflakes

Lmao kys retard

to be objective? no, they don't lol they're human beings with opinions

QUIRMPIRUMPPTFFF BTFO

HOW WILL QUOMPFFF EVER RECOVER??!?!

he is good at what he does, better then the other billion
genuinely funny, genuinely smart, genuinely catholic, genuinely non-degenerate
one or all these reasons is why anons can only spam his face in retort

Please present the evidence

youtube.com/watch?v=23KSkjLJbno

alex jones on suicide watch after being put on relentless full comedic blast

No one called Donald Trump dumb names here. What is the point you're trying to make with these posts?

>they fell for the triggering pol meme

Wew you are reeeing like fuck now.
Have you taken your meds yet, Jason?

he's showing us all how much he doesn't care by refusing to shut up about it

Christ, this is embarrassing. Back when he and Jon Stewart worked together they were genuinely fantastic. I long for the days when the "internet is a series of tubes" again. Maybe WW3 will purge this militant left-wing trash once and for all.

this was the most embarrassing and cringy "parody" of anyone I've ever seen.

Even Tim Heidegger did a better job.

I present the 30 Colbert threads and 500 Colbert posts made within the past 10 hours with autistic screeching and hilarious photoshopped pictures

>us
BLONALD BLUMPF!!!!!!!

Pooped my pants again.

lol one of my favourite parts of this being a recurring bit is you people getting triggered by it over and over again

This and this:

>be unfunny and cringy
>claim others are triggered

lmao every fucking time

Well, enjoy those "small victories" while you can while we focus on the much, much larger victories.

You're being unfunny and cringy right now, mate. What's your excuse?

DRAINPF BLINGO

Why do leftists think we're triggered?

We've got everything we could ask for, massive win with complete control over all 3 branches. These threads are just us laughing at the nonstop crying fit the left has been in since election day.

Some are triggered, some are Jair spamming him all the time for shits and giggles. Sup Forums is an easy board to bait and it's not like the mods are going to do anything about it

HOW WILL BLORNPHFF EVER RECOVER?

>be triggered
>fart out some nonsense about how you arent like it's fooling anyone
lmao every fucking time
>the much, much larger victories
like all those court orders that keep blocking stuff that trump tries to do? like the fact that only now that the first 100 days are over are they a ridiculous meaningless standard?

Also unfunny and cringy: "Dahnald Blumf BTFO" posts

wow, NRUMPFY sure for BTFO for eternity

>Get butthurt and triggered over Sup Forums making fun of Colbert
>Call everyone else around you triggered
Wew
Why even get so upset over people making fun of Colbert?

This
Sup Forums is Venezuela tier, everything has collapsed and yet it meanders on anyway

>i made this whole folder full of pictures because of how much i DONT care, isn't it obvious???

I just want an honest discussion about how this show is bad. But it seems like he really does cause triggering so he must be doing something right.

You know who'll never get the opportunity to sign an executive order for the courts to attempt to block?

Hillary Clinton.

Suck it, Trebek. Suck it long, and suck it hard.

Are you legitmately autistic?

>pretend you aren't triggered
>actually replying to my post

LMAO BLORPH BTFO

IT'S OVER AOUINPFI PRINGO IS FINISHED

>Get butthurt and triggered over Colbert
>Call everyone else around you triggered when they make fun of what a whiny little bitch you're being

>I-I-I'm not triggered, y-y-you are
I'm not the one who spams "Crunk BTFO" in defense of this faggot. And stop trying to paint me as a Colbert fan, dude hasn't been funny ever since he joined CBS.

Would still like to see a link to a single instance of this.

Blormplfposting is top kino.

Stop being mad that you weren't able to come up with a funny and original meme like this.

>implying the left doesn't do the same thing every week mocking Trump

>HE'S DUMB
>HE'S ORANGE
>HE'S A RUSSIAN PUPPET

Every week, non stop since election day. Who are the ones really mad here?

Probably the ones making 500 megabytes worth of Colbert pictures to caps lock spam on Sup Forums

HRUOMPF

>Probably the ones making 500 megabytes worth of Colbert pictures to caps lock spam on Sup Forums
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's really unfunny and cringy, as well as repetitive. It's everything Colbert is, except in text form. Why do we support Colbert-tier cancer?

lol you cling to that, you clearly need to with how things have been going since he actually took office
are you too stupid to follow a conversation on Sup Forums?
>XD I FORCED HIM TO REPLY TO ME WITH MUH EBIN TROLLMASTER POWERS
>entire other half of the political spectrum isnt just blindly accepting trump
>"SEE? THAT MEENS THAT THEYRE MAD AND NOT ME AND MY GIANT FOLDER OF COLBERTS!!1"

FLORMPH IS FUCKING FINISHED

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

I ain't joking. Someone was linking a Mega folder with Colbert pics. 500 megabytes. I wish I was making this shit up.

The Colbert Report used to be good. Even if it was always known that he was just playing a character, this feels like treason. He was supposed to be a moderate Christian leftist not a giant cuck.

>kino
Back to Sup Forums, redditor

>Even if it was always known that he was just playing a character, this feels like treason
That's extremely silly

There's a difference between not blindly accepting him and just being completely anti-Trump.

The left literally can not criticize Trump without some worthless ad hominem or baseless conspiracy theory. This is why they lost.

>500 megabytes
oh no what an insane amount, what madness

Yes. Disliking a PoC individual makes you racist.

It is a pretty colossal amount of data about someone who you are totally not triggered by.