This is why we love Murrica in here (no, not because she could lose some weight)...

This is why we love Murrica in here (no, not because she could lose some weight), because she was smart and took the opportunity to make money. Bless capitalism.

I wish her best. This is the attitude the world needs.

I doubt she's a licensed vendor. I'm calling in a permit check.

fat people making other fat people fat

god bless murka

You only support her because she's white. The cops would immediately shut down a black lemonade stand.

>builds lemonade stand in the middle of a fucking forest

Making fun of kids is not very catholic, my polish friend.

I would buy lemonade if I knew I wasn't going to get jumped by a flock of niggers once I took out my wallet

That's one fat kid.

Oy veey

Does she have the necessary papers to distribute food and beverage? Are her earnings reported to the IRS? What are her earnings qualifications to operate a store? Is she paying the necessary royalties to the owners of the pokemon brand? Is her restaurant up to sanitation standards?

My heart is getting shaoad this very moment, better talk to her parents about this very serious issues and provide some assistance, I am a registered notary after all.

Capitalism makes people fat. Communism makes people skin and bones. Pick one.

>Requires health and safety permits.
>Is shut down and charged for violating rules.

Such is life in America

The sad truth

Why did this make me laugh so fucking hard

She will get robed by the first nigger that passes trough.

She should find a better location, looks low traffic.

Whatever came of that controversy where the liberal as fuck town made that little girl take down her lemonade stand because she didn't have a permit?

Does she have a permit for that? Where are her papers?

Too young for those tits thread?

This isn't nazi Germany. She is well within her rights Caleb

Me and muh niggas is gonna rob dis white bitch

Thats a really good set up, got the colors and everything matched up. looks like their prices per item might be based on what team you are too good promotion.

Lawsuit filed by Nintendo currently pending.

>buy nigger lemonade
>is literal piss and spit and sewage water

No thanks. Kids in those middle-upper middle class neighbourhoods with lemonade stands usually have a soccermom. The kind of perfectionist controlling mom that will do everything for them behind closed doors to make herself look like a good parent for the neighbourhood.

enjoy your glass shards

>>Sup Forums

can't blame her for being born there

i bet she has white parents.

She needs to go to a real gym and not a poke gym.

and how fat are you faggot

4/10
Would not molest!

Nigger thinks she is Maya the Bee, seriously what the fuck

nigga that's kawaii

I doubt those chips can sold in time before this fat bitch eats all of them

Interestingly enough, a few real gyms around town are actually Pokestops.

I don't play Pokemon Go too much because I'd rather spend time at the real gym than the Poke-Gym. But I do catch Pokemon at the park during the late afternoon.

Here's Pedro selling lemonade.

Her bandaid matches her outfit.
She's Cosby family level.

Nah she requires a permit; no joke.