DEVELOPMENTS July 21
Rebels are killed en masse in Aleppo, Multiple technicals lost to SAA
Rebels advance slightly in Lattakia

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu-nts6IBs4
youtube.com/watch?v=QEVmlXzAi6g
youtu.be/QEVmlXzAi6g?list=PLyDXxs-8HorTgi0rNxr6x08eUUF_hhnm-
aranews.net/2016/07/kurds-syrian-opposition-halting-coalition-airstrikes-will-help-isis/
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/must-read-documents/isis-fsa-funders-and-supporters/]
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/must-read-documents/]
almasdarnews.com/article/aftermath-failed-jihadist-offensive-northern-aleppo-video/
hurriyetdailynews.com/pro-coup-sniper-on-istanbuls-bosphorus-bridge-tower-shot-dead-during-coup-attempt--.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101904&NewsCatID=341
youtube.com/watch?v=999sJ6JRcFI
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-army-evacuates-families-ahead-massive-offensive/
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-killers-of-the-palestinian-child-put-it-clearly-we-are-even-worse-than-isis/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-opposition-calls-suspension-u-s-led-air-strikes/
almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-fighters-deploy-palmyra-front/
almasdarnews.com/article/massive-tunnel-explosion-rocks-aleppo/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-jets-hunt-jihadists-northern-latakia/
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadists-capture-shalaf-village-northern-latakia/
youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM
twitter.com/THE_47th/status/756007995897700352
twitter.com/RFS_mediaoffice/status/756064034387062784
twitter.com/RFS_mediaoffice/status/755791150246686721
youtube.com/watch?v=wXXUAEvbW9o
youtu.be/Dc9J0nLIg6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i heard you guys like explosions

SAAnime!

I can't meme this hard enough!

Mallah footage showing the wreckage of 'rebel' vehicles... They got recked. Same artillery trap as earlier times i think

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu-nts6IBs4

Newest SouthFront - youtube.com/watch?v=QEVmlXzAi6g

I want an update on the recent maps.

SOUTH FRONT
youtu.be/QEVmlXzAi6g?list=PLyDXxs-8HorTgi0rNxr6x08eUUF_hhnm-

brilliantly

We can only update when the mapmakers choose to do so. It's out of our control.

>aranews.net/2016/07/kurds-syrian-opposition-halting-coalition-airstrikes-will-help-isis/

Even the Kurds are admitting they can't do jack shit without the coalition air strikes.

quality thread right here

idk why, but I lost a certain amount of my valuable time trying to find where it was on the map.

So, I'll just share it with you so I don't feel like I've wasted that time.

MEDIA EMPIRE Discussion

So guys we have been updating the website.
A couple of questions/posers for you all to consider and remember.

1. Yesterday Frenchanon gave us a nice poster for the site - you can see it top of the page [syriagenerals.wordpress.com/must-read-documents/isis-fsa-funders-and-supporters/]
Point is - if you have informative stuff that adds value to an understanding of the Syrian War, let us know, we can pop it on the site.

2. This brings us neatly onto the second point, which is that the site has had some updates. We have a scrolling twitter bar on the right, showing our tweeting activity. You can also tweet articles or maps to some extent.

3. The archive of Must Read Documents [syriagenerals.wordpress.com/must-read-documents/] is now better ordered to help anyone grab sources on specific subjects, e.g. chemical weapons. Feel free to provide info and suggest pages so that it can be improved.

4. Should we build a media empire?

Aftermath of failed jihadist offensive in northern Aleppo: video

>The jihadist rebels of Fatah Halab suffered a tremendous loss of military personnel and equipment on Wednesday after launching a massive offensive to recapture the AL-Mallaah Farms in northern Aleppo.

>Drone footage captured the aftermath of this assault, showing several armored vehicles destroyed along the main road that leads to the Al-Mallaah Farm.

almasdarnews.com/article/aftermath-failed-jihadist-offensive-northern-aleppo-video/

vid is What do you guys think the jihadists in Aleppo are thinking now?

I wanna see mass desertions from their ranks as the siege time progress

Of course not. they're just a bunch of poor farmers

>Should we build a media empire

It would be a great idea if you can obtain a list of devoted contributors, but this is assuming you can get donations at the same time. /sg/ is a disorganized group of people, which is the primary flaw of /sg/. I just do not think it will work. So I say no to the proposal.

Bitch weebos do the world a favor and kill yourself.

make me :3

Those are some nice looking trips you got there. On the other hand, not going to do it. I have a, soon to be established, career in the Navy to think about.

TOP KEK,a weebo joining NAVY,
>american

not surprised

You Gonna Get Raped
TOP KEK

Second Part Media Empire

Building a media empire is awareness. We like to tweet shit. If you would like to give us a twitter ID to tweet at, we can do that. We can tweet memes, questions etc - remember by adding to the glory of /SG/ you will be adding glory to Assad. That said, nothing illegal, unless it's politically illegal ( don't tell me promoting heroine smuggling and murder are political causes ).

Can you all see what a dick I am because someone gave me a login? Do you also want to become a dick? Write to our twitter account and ask for the keys so that you can achieve dickdom in your lifetime. There is no guarantee that your request will be looked at, honoured or in anyway entertained. But if u want try. The other night we unleashed a twitter storm of four people tweeting at once. It was high noon at the /SG/ twitter account.

How large an empire shall we build?

daily reminder

kys.

Maybe retwitting more of the guys you're follow (Ivan Sidorenko, Hassan Ridha, Peto, etc..) and get more followers.
Also, try to copy and paste the info in a self made twitt but quoting the place were you got the info, I made quite few followers in my /Ukraine general/ days

Civil war fucking when?
I want off this ride

I agree with everything u say. It's not a real question, and therefore I say Yes. Let's. If it fails, I will shrug my shoulders, look whistful and say I failed. People love that shit.

>achieve dickdom in your lifetime

kek

hehe, sand troopers

wtf? where is this from? is it legit?

>is it legit?
yes
>where is this from?
;^)

>Snipers

wow realy makes you think ha?

hurriyetdailynews.com/pro-coup-sniper-on-istanbuls-bosphorus-bridge-tower-shot-dead-during-coup-attempt--.aspx?pageID=238&nID=101904&NewsCatID=341

That is the "most effective force against ISIS" for you :^)

I like your thinking user. We can certainly tweet them constructive stuff, but we don't want to piss them off and have them block us. If you can think of what and when we tweet them, we can do it. I like the idea in principle.

Responding to idiot tweets, which we have done in the recent past, is also a good way to get more followers. So we are kinda doing that sort of thing.

For news sites which want you to use twitter to login to make comments, well now, thats like the place we can go to.

jajaja good picture

Let me guess, blaming this on the CIA as well?

OFCOURSH

kek, go figure

You tell us, you did it in Egypt, libya, ukraine and syria baka sempai

I'm all open to it.
Problem is, I'm not always as available as I am now.
In a 2 weeks I need to do the reaping, i.e. 17hours a day work. So I barely have time to lurk news/Sup Forums & chat with friends.
after that, well, school starts again for me, and, again, I might have periods with lots of time on my hands, and then suddenly I have to do 3-4 projects in one month.

And I believe I'm not the only one in this situation, so like said, it might be really hard.
But I'm willing to contribute whenever I have time.

Probably if Shillary were to become President. I could see the Confederate states banding togethor again. We'd probably see a rise in Extremist and Moderate Militia factions on both sides of the USA. Navy will probably sit this one out until a clear victor is decided.

Go ahead and try. I won't help since, well, y'know.

so, they finally caught « unkown sniper », huh ?

>Those 5's

Civil war confirmed.

Checked !

Getting caught was part of the plan

Yeah. The picture is always more complex that the simple binary one we get upfront. Snipers is CIA style. Maybe they are fans of SG and also want a /TG/ thread? Maybe they want to see the world burn? I haven't decided yet, but as a matter of style, it could be.

cia was 100% behind the coup

youtube.com/watch?v=999sJ6JRcFI

apparently the whole story about erdogan fleeing turkey and asking for asylum in germany was first published in MSNBC & NBC which said it credited a top pentagon insider as a source

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

I am with that. I have spent months away from the board. I don't think anyone expects anything.

But if you feel like contributing and you can contribute, then I am encouraging you to do so. SG is many things, including fun. So it's not work. We don't expect.

But if you want to donate your house to the cause and worldly wealth too and tattoo /SG/ on your forehead - let me be the first to encourage you to do so. For the glory of Assad.

Reminder the Nourideen al Zinki, the group that beheaded the kid in Handarat and that the US sent TOWs is ISIS in disguise

pic related, is them with a pretty moderate flag in their HQ

>Snipers

>But if you want to donate your house to the cause and worldly wealth too and tattoo /SG/ on your forehead - let me be the first to encourage you to do so. For the glory of Assad.

Ottoman when is right
Weebs should be gassed

So what is his nationality?

and boy were they wrong

>>Iraqi Army evacuates families ahead of massive offensive
By Izat Charkatli -
21/07/2016 0

almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-army-evacuates-families-ahead-massive-offensive/

>>Aftermath of failed jihadist offensive in northern Aleppo: video
By Leith Fadel -
21/07/2016 1

>>BREAKING – Killers of the Palestinian child put it clearly: “We are even worse than ISIS”
By Zen Adra -
21/07/2016 2

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-killers-of-the-palestinian-child-put-it-clearly-we-are-even-worse-than-isis/

>>Syrian opposition calls for suspension of U.S.-led air strikes
By News Desk -
21/07/2016 1

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-opposition-calls-suspension-u-s-led-air-strikes/

>>Iraqi fighters deploy to Palmyra front
By Leith Fadel -
21/07/2016

almasdarnews.com/article/iraqi-fighters-deploy-palmyra-front/

>>Massive tunnel explosion rocks Aleppo
By Zen Adra

>>Russian jets hunt jihadists in northern Latakia
By Leith Fadel -
21/07/2016

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-jets-hunt-jihadists-northern-latakia/

>>Jihadists capture Shalaf village in northern Latakia
By Leith Fadel -
21/07/2016

almasdarnews.com/article/jihadists-capture-shalaf-village-northern-latakia/

Thanks doc

>news from turkey
state of emergency declared
akp suggest turkish armed forces to be attached under the ministry of defense, also says that imam hatip school(islamic schools) students will be accepted to the turkish army from now on
626 schools have been closed, 514 being private schools
akın öztürk is probably not a coup plotter and innocent, too bad he was beaten by the police whilst in custody
1000 soldiers are said to have deserted, might be wrong

>personal notes
the feeling of hopelessness and rage are seated in my heart.
the past immobility of the secular turks have resulted in their inevitable future extinction and there is absolutely nothing we, the young generation, can do about it
erdoğan will win the next election with %70-80 of the votes and there is nothing anyone can do to stop him right now
secular turkey is basically gone, whatever is left of it will be dismantled and replaced
turkish identity has been usurped, it will be blended with panislamism
mosques are their agoras, imams are their apostles

we are tumbling downhill from here on until we hit full and proper middle-east mode.
i would jump off a window and end my suffering but suicide is for fucking pansies and cunts
frankly reeeeee

10/10 moderate

Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=DUGsQqM2wZM

Apply for asylum.
Just go for a journey- everyone else seems to be able to hop borders, why not you?
They will come for you.
They will kill you.
Get out now.

Don't give up!

>Syria snipers use unborn babies a target practice

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Shooting pregnant women

Sorry to hear that ModestKebab.
So Ataturkism is basically over.
If I think with my memes in mind, I am thinking Turkey/Erdoworm are in competition with the rest of the west in the sense that the current militants are being funded by their interests. Erdowurm suffered a western backed coup attempt because erdo's emperor-sized inferiority complex sees him as the piper playing the tune while the ME dances.

To clarify, west creates ME monstor, uses Erdo to feed the monster, Erdo thinks he can control the monster, shakes off the west, west tries to coup him, erdo becomes the monster.

>west creates ME monstor, uses Erdo to feed the monster, Erdo thinks he can control the monster, shakes off the west, west tries to coup him, erdo becomes the monster.

words of wisdom

Stay safe non-roach bro, escape that hell while you can.

Gotta catch 'em all

>twitter.com/THE_47th/status/756007995897700352
>twitter.com/RFS_mediaoffice/status/756064034387062784
>twitter.com/RFS_mediaoffice/status/755791150246686721

This man

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

I found some footage from Onur's childhood
youtube.com/watch?v=wXXUAEvbW9o

To be fair, the Azaz pocket and NSyA get air support and they're still garbage, and even the SAA's had its share of struggles vs. Daesh despite Russian help.

Guess we have a new Van Gough here. Amazing how good these little kids can draw

youtu.be/Dc9J0nLIg6g

Falling dust sounds like rain.

>>News article report here:

>>Massive tunnel explosion rocks Aleppo
By Zen Adra

If they were actually a Daesh front group Nusra would've destroyed them already.

Syria shall be free and united again! Aleppo will be the graveyard of Erdowurm's dreams!

those closed private schools are mainly islamist gülen schools... so it's actually a good thing if you consider yourself kemalist.

however in the long run erdogan will transform the state schools into islamist schools...^^ or maybe not... i just can't make a sense out of this coup... must have been the worst in recent history...

Your doubles, my doubles. It's true.

>Daesh
found the Islamist

Ah be user kardeşim ne güzel yazmışsın. Daha iyi anlatamazdım, minnettarım.

My twitter ID Is SirZyklon

Tweet me ebin memes senpai

With Turkey now put of the picture due to internal happenings they won't bother Syria for a time. But for how long? I hope it will be enough to conquer Manbij and chase off IS from borders with Turkey.

> tfw Vetrans for Trump retweets you

COME BACK HOME GREEK MAN :DD

Ja, not enough info about interests, outcomes and stuff to make a clear narrative. I still don't know, however much I dislike erdowurm, whether the coup was better than him if it had won, or if its better it failed.

The fact that it's nato and sits at the gateway to europe makes it's collapse or even significant destabilisation quite worrying.

Europe is complaining about a million or so Syrians and others as refugees. Imagine Turkey, imploding..74.93 million people.....not enough information....

>Such nice words.

Hang in there. You're always welcome to Finland for asylum if things get too hot.

Fuck off we are full :DD

How about you pick some up here and tweet them out with @SyriaGeneral #/SG/ in the tweet.

>living in finland

That sucks.

Arigato user-kun ^___^

>Get out now.
not yet, i will wait for 3-4 more years to see where the things are heading into for the long run. there is always that tiny chance that things are not so grim but i do not trust it
i would really rather not leave my homecountry, but i will start making the plans soon in the situation that i have to

also don't believe the gulen shills, he is a dog of usa and is a worse type of islamist
he trains his people to silently infiltrate government positions and act as sleeper agents to one day take full power and install sharia. his organization is active gloally. he is even more dangerous than erdo
there is an interesting 1.5 hour long documentary about him that i am currently translating

Move to Greece and become a productive Greek citizen.

Future generations of your family may one day liberate Turkey from Islamism.

>not taking your hat off at the table
Terrible table manners/10 would not waifu.

Why is Turkey and other non white arab shitskins posting here? Get out of pol you fucking subhumans

You can stay there and watch your country become irrelevant and stripped off of human capital
If you dont end up in a civil war and balkanized then any educated person will leave the country anyway leaving you with AKP goons and Allahu Eckber prayers.
Then eventually you are going to do some stupid war and lose miserably since your army is already on its way to arab tier and get balkanized eventually
>tl;dr you are getting balkanized sooner or later and you are celebrating

I'd feel guilty personally, to leave the burden that I couldn't carry on my children and run away.
I'm not that much of a nationalist although it really hurts not being able to do anything while you're country's in ruins, and getting even worse every second.