How do I get my friend to stop calling me a nazi/boring for wanting a white-skinned blond blue-eyed girl...

How do I get my friend to stop calling me a nazi/boring for wanting a white-skinned blond blue-eyed girl? Is there any counter-argument against this?

Aren't they the norm in your country though?

Say you're glad he finds them boring, more blond haired blue eyed girls for you while he's waist deep in some gorilla cunt

Call him a jew.

>my body my choice, shitlord

>a white-skinned blond blue-eyed girl?
Here is blue-eyed blonde girl

say that this is your fetish like other people are into blacks/asians/etc.

>Here is blue-eyed blonde girl
With her Asian husband and their kid

>>Here is blue-eyed blonde girl

stash the rice, pay the price

Say that's your fetish

Zoek gewoon andere vrienden.

lol

The counter argument is to tell him to stop being such a faggot and/or to enjoy his nigger AIDS.

>YEAH bitch thats right, even small dicked asians breed you out, youre doomed white cuck omg hell yess

whatever

For the record the girl your picture is not actually blonde, dyed hair is a fucking travesty

But you should not be allowed to have that if you are not blond and blue-eyed yourself, Ahmed.

atleast it`s not a nigger i guess ?

Get a white-skinned blond blue-eyed girl.

Have sex, ignore your friend.

At least that kid will have a father.

> Is there any counter-argument against this?

Yea, drop your faggot "friend."

Eleanor Rodgers in the way.

Am i allowed to have blonde blue eyed gf when i have red hair light brown eyes?

>Encouraging race-mixing

time for a new friend

What kind of friend gives a fuck and doesn't help you find one?

Sounds like a shit friend desu

Here is a busty blue-eyed blonde

>Here is a busty blue-eyed blonde

>>Here is a busty blue-eyed blonde
With her Asian boyfriend

Cut all ties with him. He's not worth it to be your friend when he got problems with this.

>>>Here is a busty blue-eyed blonde

Ask your friend why he's so concerned about what you put your dick in and imply he's a fucking faggot.

Waar woon je dat dat gezien wordt als abnormaal? Je kan toch gewoon een voorkeur hebben.

Who is this spooge sponge?

>>>>Here is a busty blue-eyed blonde
At the pool

I think you're still allowed to have a type but it has to be something like this mate.

Aesthetics are subjective.
You just happen to like blonde, blue-eyed women.
Nothing wrong with it.

I wish you all could speak spanish so you would not have to be babbling that gibberish.

Some other supreme gentlemen in the making

>Aesthetics are subjective.

What a fat ugly cunt.

t. a'dammer

White people are the most admired wherever we aren't common, for obvious reasons. Your friend's a degenerate going for low-hanging fruit desu.

>"I was born this way. You fucking bigot. I bet you worship Farrakhan."

Yo tambien Manolo.
>T. Half Spanish Half Dutch

here's one i want quality not quanitity

he is a viet

Call him a vuile kanker flikker and tell him to suck a nigger dick.

would you consider any other girl then a white skinned blond blue-eyed girl?

cause if not then you sure seam like a boring nazi

>the asian male white female shitposter is back
AAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Are you telling me those aren't the most sought after among Dutch men?

>Who is this spooge sponge?
Model based in Las Vegas that does alot of car shows.

if you dont have a big penis(niger) has money(asian) , the white people are in its historical end as regent of modern society

They are, I dont know where the hell OP is coming from but where i love everyone wants a qt aryan girl

Tell him that light colored eyes ,fair skin and caucasian features is your kink and he's the boring one for linking the only basically the differentshades of brown color in a girl meanwhile you like the play of the blonde ,blue and light skin.

Hello /r/ asian masculanity. How's it going?

beat him to death and tell him to go fuck himself you can do it the other way too but i dont give a shit! why the fuck is he your friend anyway if he calls you a nazi!?

LMAO WHAT ARE YOU A GAY QUEER FAIRY???WHITE SKIN IS OUT,DARK SKIN IS IN

>arguing with your Friends about wether what you want is correct or not

What are you, a woman?

Have you tried luring him into a gas chamber and killing him ? This usually does the trick

I lost my virginity to an Iraqi chick and all my friends ridiculed me for it

She was hot though, no ragrets

Caring about being called a nazi/boring in this day and age. How about kys

you kick him in the nuts and knee him in the face. As you shout "AHHHH-OOOO-OOOOO-OOO

Show friend a picture of Obama.
He's half white.
Then ask your friend how they'd feel when their son/daughter turned out like that.
Pic related, obongos mom.

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!!

you've convinced me that Asians get all the white women

but why does Asianmasculinity complain about not having gf and how asian men can't get gf

"Fuck you, you dumb piece of shit"
White girls are cute, blue eyes is the master race

Oops, forgot pic

Hahaha omg.

Yeah, fucking curb stomp that little bitch

What's wrong with being called a nazi?

HOLY DUB DUBS OOH HAHA

PRAISE KEK!
MAY WE BE LESS AUTISTIC

>car shows

That's what they call protitution nowadays?

Get yourself a hot white-skinned, blonde, blue-eyed girlfriend.