I was thinking as long as I have my hands up … they’re not going to shoot me

>I was thinking as long as I have my hands up … they’re not going to shoot me

What did he mean by this?

The cop thought the black man on the ground was reciting some kind of incantation. Blacks from Haiti or Dominican Republic are known to attack cops using hand gestures that summon deadly cop-killing Loa

It was completely in self-defense.

looks suspicious as hell to me lol

black dude laying down with his arms up next to some autistist... nothing here strikes anyone as out of the ordinary?

Why was it so hard for him to follow police orders and roll on his stomach?

copy thought he was charging a spirit bomb

But he had his hands up! It's like in TV or paintball! They can't shoot you then! /s

Better just shoot him then

Mistakes happen. Cops are people. The tensions that Obummer has stoked time and again is putting cops on high alert, and I don't blame them for being a little trigger happy.

yeah better shoot them just in case it's warranted

Yes, this shooting appears to be unjustified. But the man survived. The cop will be charged (assuming no additional facts come out). Justice will be served. Was this event more tragic than all of the white people assaulted by blacks yesterday? Was this event more tragic than all of the white people murdered by blacks yesterday?

Of course not. Why are you so upset about this event? Why is this story being spammed all over Sup Forums?

Because you've accepted the legitimacy of cherrypicking practiced by BlackLivesMatter.

You've resigned to the notion that whites must have collectively near-perfect behavior, or else black mobs will continue to take more and more and more from us.

Saged.

well what really are your options in this situation?

are you telling me the police force training does not include procedures to arrest entirely defenseless and fully cooperative individuals? what sorta fucked up shit is that

GUN! GUN! GUN!

BANG BANG BANG BANG

This guy is exactly the type of black man that Liberals hate though:

>Had a job
>Is married
>Isn't a drug dealer

I'm surprised BLM even cares about him at all.

you're right, he failed to follow one command so he totally deserved to be shot on the spot. get out.

What. I literally said or thought nonw of that you insufferable retard...

except that the cop will almost certainly not face charges. instead he'll get months of paid vacation like all the others.

>government taxing its people
help i'm being raped

>government shooting its people
god bless america

>people
>niggers

Think again, fellow Hans.

>Germany gassing its people.

They are but nobody likes niggers so whatever.

Apes can go full chimp in less than a second. Never assume they're cooperative.