>96% of Sup Forums is clueless as to what this comic means

DO YOU GET IT YET FAGGOTS???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY&feature=youtu.be&t=2460
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469120978130.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

true, i'm pretty stumped tbqh

God is hording teddy bears.

I'm sure anyone could understand what that means. Doesn't mean that it's true. I think you can find the peace that religions teach within yourself without "god".

>I pull percentage out of my ass

Sup Forums is the little mexican girl

>Have faith in me and you get a big teddy bear :^)

What actually happens
>Western society begins to rot from the inherent nihilism of a civilization that only exists for an nonexistent after life

Hes taking her virginity away and has a silencing tool strapped to his back after the session is over to keep her quiet

Yeah teach me more, oh wise Sup Forums shitposter

Give up earthly pleasures for better ones in the afterlife

Give up the small bear now and I'll give you a bigger bear later.

Trust me, goy.

But Pastor user, why can't he just tell her about the other bear?
>it's a test of faith
Why?
>idk lol gods just a dick sometimes

Bigger is better

>inherent nihilism of a civilization that only exists for an nonexistent after life
Except it's literally the opposite. Socieities that don't have to prosper and be good for an afterlife are nihilists.

Are you actually retarded? Why don't you read a fucking book every now and then before posting bullshit plox

No leap of faith is worth the tears of an innocent, whether it's the leap of letting go of a bear, parent, sibling or friend God's price is too high and his justice is flawed. Should there be a god in the sense of the Abrahamic one I find no qualms in being sent to hell, for this god may be supreme but he is not just. I would join Lucifer in rebellion willingly.

why do you shills spam this??

But she loves the bear she has. Why would God try to take it away and give her a bear that she doesn't love?
If God acted like this he would be 100% pure asshole and only worshipped by gays.

Jesus wants to take the bear the little girl loves and is attached to and give her some bullshit decadent bigger teddy bear she doesn't love because bigger = better.

This comic is retarded.

You realize Ivan wasn't meant to be the one who was correct, right?

I get it, but I'm not a self absorbed atheist faggot.

I always preferred smaller teddy bears over the massive ones.
Checkmate christianfags.

this tbqhwyf

You were one phrase short of telling him to read the Bible. Get your head out of your ass.

>not knowing that plush marines are protectors of your sleep.

The eternal merchant.

Jesus thinks small teddy bears aren't deserving of love.

sizeism, this is so problematic
also there should be a guillotine in there, the chick gets the big teddy bear after she gives up the small one and dies, then it would be an accurate comic

Jesus already took her big bear when she was born (Eternal soul because of original sin) He now wants her to give him the small bear (Her life) but she is reluctant to do so.

Once he has both, he no longer has need of her

Does it mean the bearded guy wants to touch her in the bathing suit area?

He could not now or ever provide one example to back up his ludicrous claim. It was pure atheist shitposting.

Or is it that Reaganomics is real, and some day it will all trickle down?

Sure am corn fused...

Did he died?

>I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU LOVE, SUSIE: I NEED YOU TO TRAFFIC THIS COKE-FILLED BEAR ACROSS THE BORDER YOU LITTLE SHIT.

jesus is american. bigger is better

>Jesus takes it and runs away with both teddy bears

Another Dostoevsky reader?

Ivan's rebellion was the only way to reconcile the dispute between his faith in God and his faith in justice. It lead to his madness as it does for most who take the absurd path but if one must choose between an unjust god and madness then madness is where he chose to march towards.

This god denied Ivan victory from the start and so he chose a loss on his own terms, and that's damn admirable.

God doesn't give a shit about human bonds or sentiment. According to him, bigger is better and you're not going to do anything but like it

nah he's a base jumper if i remember correctly

Give up small earthly desires and greater ones await in heaven which you cannot see yet, you must put your faith in gods word and believe what he is saying is true.

Pretty retarded idea though.

>I love this teddy bear. It means a lot to me and I have a history with it.
>But I got a bigger teddy bear. That's better right?
>I don't want the bigger one, I want mine. It means more to me.
>Gimme the goddamn bear you little shit or I swear I will pour gasoline on you and set you on fire.

Jesus is actually Mark Zuckerburg?

the little bear symbolizes little white dicks, while the big bears symbolizes the BBC. jewish tricks as always

Religion prevents nihilism thought, I'd day that the atheist and agnostics are the ones more prone to nihilism
>pic related

I dunno about that. I don't believe in god, heaven or hell so that makes life more precious to me and makes me want to prevent suffering. We only get one shot at life and I want to leave the world better than when I found it for the future.

that idiot you screencap didn't disprove any of it thought.
it was just basically YOU DAMN KIDS: the post.

>Western society begins to rot from the inherent nihilism of a civilization that only exists for an nonexistent after life
>ǝɟıן ɹǝʇɟɐ ʇuǝʇsıxǝuou uɐ ɹoɟ sʇsıxǝ ʎןuo ʇɐɥʇ uoıʇɐzıןıʌıɔ ɐ ɟo ɯsıןıɥıu ʇuǝɹǝɥuı ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʇoɹ oʇ suıƃǝq ʎʇǝıɔos uɹǝʇsǝʍ

hahahahaa

It means you've made a mistake calling Jesus "God" thus destroying his entire reason for being.
also this. Jesus needs lots of money, but not for other people apparently. Churches say so.

The basic idea is that the individual most have a meaning (given by religion) or purpose on life (given by the self), without one of those people and society degenerate into nihilism/hedonism.

>Being retarded

working in mesterious ways

>Western society begins to rot from the inherent nihilism of a civilization that only exists for a nonexistent after life
>ǝɟıן ɹǝʇɟɐ ʇuǝʇsıxǝuou ɐ ɹoɟ sʇsıxǝ ʎןuo ʇɐɥʇ uoıʇɐzıןıʌıɔ ɐ ɟo ɯsıןıɥıu ʇuǝɹǝɥuı ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʇoɹ oʇ suıƃǝq ʎʇǝıɔos uɹǝʇsǝʍ

But you'll prefer a bigger dick you slut

It means she gives up her small near to Jesus and he gives her the big bear. Don't any of you motherfuckers go to church?

Or the society betters itself because as a species would should be concerned with humanity and it's future and place among the stars.

I want to see the human race succeed. I want suffering to end and for people to be happy. Even if I never benefit from it in my lifetime.

How is that bad?

>calls others retarded
>lives his life according to a book of lies rewritten by serfs and kings to ensure the peasants wouldn't revolt

Another mexican intellectual I see.

This

>rewritten by serfs and kings
substantiate this claim.

>making america look stupid
shame

>christianity replaces reality with something superficial and impersonal
Interdasting

he didn't fly so good

>where's da proof

Faggots like you are what's wrong with this world. You're never willing to give anything thought despite it making sense logically because there isn't irrefutable imperialistic evidence. And even if there were, which there is but can't be found, you would STILL perform mental gymnastics to try and refute it.
You wasted your life believing in bullshit.

i hate this comic. she loves the bear and does not care whether or not another bear is "better." it does not matter what another bear looks like to her. I feel like JC of all people would appreciate her love for the bear.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4SS8uyhQnY&feature=youtu.be&t=2460

Tell me how much you hate the Dutch

All I see is a person being asked to give up something dear to themselves on someones elses trust.
I also see that this trust will be rewarded with a bigger bear.

Is the implication that Christ knows better what a person would like? Then what is the point of self discovery?

Is the implication that bigger is better? Why?

god doesn't exist. get over it. butthurt burger.

>>>/religion/

That's you giving meaning to your life, but think about it most of the people in the world don't have the capacity to do that, they can't philosophy about the merits of humankind and such, those people need the "meaning" of life to be given to them

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469120978130.webm

I'm not a believer, I just understand that many people lack the capacity to find or create s meaning to life and they resort to religion, I know and respect that.
Are you capable of understanding that?

Don't you get sick of posting this every day?

>atheist accusing me of verificationism/logical positivism/empiricism
what the

i just asked what makes you think kings and serfs rewrote the bible.

Nice one

Top kek

Sounds like every scam ever.

Give me $500 dollars for transfer fees and I'll give you your $1,000,000 inheritance.

Sincerely,

Your Nigerian Uncle.

Jesus is a materialistic faggot who doesn't understand emotional attachments, probably because he was born to a cheating mother.

lol

"Give me the bear you love, I'll give you another random bear"

WTF Jesus has that big ass teddy bear and he still wants that girls'. Freaking Jew.

That jobber in the background lol

Jesus and Santa are the same thing, knew that since I was five.Made up bullshit.

Forgive him, Lord, for he know not what he do

oh the "if you sacrifice a little, you gain more in return meme".
What a load of old shite.

That God wants to take away the things that mean something to you because he thinks that his way is better. She probably had that Teddy bear since infancy, sleeping with it every night and carrying it with her everywhere. It no doubt carries great sentimental to her, but God seems to think that she'll forget all about it just because his is bigger.

O.K. Let us go by pic related:
Child has favorite toy, has had toy for a long time, has many good memories of fun with toy, and is emotionally attached to toy.
Some user wants to take toy from child and replace it with a different toy that has no meaning to the child. It is like that user has no regard for the childs sentimental feelings.
Are religious people really so materialistic that they cannot comprehend that something bigger and flashier is not always better than something that has a continuity of shared experience?

He's trying to get her into his van. I don't get it, that isn't Mohamed pictured.

If we remove the idea of God and substitute the Jew I think the situation would change.

The jew already has a large amount, and is robbing the girl because he is not satisfied with anything less than having it all.

Once the little girl hands over the bear, the jew will stand up and walk away with both, leaving the girl with nothing.

wtf i hate little teddy bears now

why do atheists think i respond to them or even read their posts when i make this thread.

just feels good to hit the bump limit desu

How the fuck is the little girl gonna carry around a giant bear all day? With the smaller bear she can go anywhere. Smaller bear is more mobile. Jesus confirmed cock gobbler.

PRAISE LORD KEK

KEK YOURSELF FOR THE POWERS THAT BE

I PROMISE THERES A REWARD IN STORE FOR YOU, AN EVEN BETTER ONE!!!! (((after you die for (((me))) )))

FUCK ALL ABRAHAMMER RELIGIONS ALL LIES ALL BELONG BACK IN THE BARREN SANDY WASTELANDS OF THE M.E.

>not seeking to live up to nigh impossible standards
>not willing to sacrifice for ideals
>a fucking leaf

Well its no wonder you guys are just our hat.

Can someone post the atheist professor vs american army troop student, where he asks the age of the rock and after professor answers he says "Wrong!" and something like "by your notion that rock should've been evolved by now".