What's the evolutionary advantage of having a small dick?

What's the evolutionary advantage of having a small dick?

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/689617/why-do-greek-statues-have-such-small-penises/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to ensure australians don't reproduce, to help evolve our species

hello rato
>tfw pattern baldness at 19

You actually have to make something of yourself

raping cavewomen was easier, maybe? idk

Harder for these broads to grab my dick and spermjack me.

No frostbite

ThisYou're less likely to feel confident being a sexual hunter, so you focus more on your own growth, and may attract a more mature woman who is a better mother.

I'd assume small penis may go along side higher intelligence, since those with low intelligence won't grow much and won't attract a decent person.

hello rato

and fuck you for doing this op

No advantage it's all up to natural selection.

For survival, so resisting cold climate and food shortage because of less blood circulation (less energy needed).

Well there is really no advantage.
It would be a disadvantage if you reproduced by raping.
Giant rape sticks are a leftover from our animal like days when we clobbered bitches and raped
It would be a true statement that a modest penis is in alignment with being an evolved, civilized human and huge rape stick would imply negroe genes and a tendancy to rape instead of woo.

It makes it easier to cry alone to yourself for your entire life.

It comes from generations of patriarchy and arranged marriage and actually keeping women in their place.

Big dicks are selecred for when women do the sexual selection

Laugh all you want but that's why Indians have tiny dicks but a history of strong patriarchy

hello rato
I'm doomed anyway

hello rato

spam?

Hello rato

Bastard

hello rat o

>This is what dicklets actually believe.

>people are actually admitting to having small dicks in the thread gawker will use to link up your ips when your IP and identity are leaked to mock you

Lol morons.

hello rato
to answer your question: more blood for the brainz

hello rato
le spam faic

Helo rato. Even though your question is not remotely political, my answer would be that small dick size is a result of the normal distribution of dick size. Small penis happens when fate does not like you and you are on the left size of the bell curve.
Good to know, I thought I was the only one with MPB at that age.
Lies.

Hello rato...

Actually just the opposite.

Humans have by far the biggest penises of any primate on average. Humans also place a greater emphasis on mate preference than, say, tiny dick gorillas who will simply banish the beta males. So humans have big dicks because women love them.

Small dicks are a tragic misstep in human evolution.

t. 8.5" white dude

Hello Rato!

Less Vulnerable to Cold Weather would be my guess.

But on the other hand, the Greeks thought that small dicks were a sign of civilization.

>8.5"
>white
nah senpai, you Americanos have nigger genes

qz.com/689617/why-do-greek-statues-have-such-small-penises/

Culture can have effects on phenotype, so this could be an explanation.

Delete this

hello rato!

hello rato

I don't want to bald.

There's a slight advantage to big dick, that's why urban population populations have increased sexual dimorphism, because they compete for women more.

Now you may ask "but why do niggers have so big dicks then?"
>there are different types of niggers, only central west Africans have bigger than whites - globally whites are far above average. Plus East Africans have smaller on average
>I think it's commonly accepted as well heat allows for a bigger dick
>plus, nignogs rape women where a big dick is a huge advantage, they don't marry and attract a mate, so they don't need to have other qualities than a big dick, whereas whites married and had to focus on lots of traits just to get a wife

hello rato

IM ACTUALLY BALDING PLEASE STOP

My flaccid penis looks EXACTLY like pic related (though it's 6 inches hard). I'm so jealous of all the dudes that are hung. It's not fair. The only positive aspect about having a tiny flaccid penis is that you can achieve ideal Greek beauty, like depicted in their statues. But still, even I can't achieve this because I'm circumcised. Fucking jews.

hello ratto

Smaller target, that's why gorillas don't have huge dicks.

hello rato

none

hello rato
Fuck you OP

These
Who /grower/ master race here?

I'm a Roman statue when it's cold. Go FUUUAAAAARK when erect.

Hello rato

Also it's to weed out the whores. If you have a small penis and she's still tight and satisfied she's wife material. If she's loose enough she needs a big penis she's a whore.

The ancient Greeks were literal faggots who loved traps, not unlike today's Sup Forums.

They worshipped small dicks because it made the dudes look more feminine.

we still got a lot of useless genetic material hanging around that we can never get rid of thanks to propaganda against eugenics. For example
Non whites
Downies
People born with diabetes

I don't even know why growers are looked down upon.

Just because I don't achieve my final size when I'M completely flaccid?

Not growers are lame, they only get hard, but they dont grow. Its just show off

this a thousand times. guys who think they need to have a huge cock haven't fucked a tight pussy and seen the pain on a woman's face. any guy who associates their own pleasure with the pain of a woman they love is pretty fuckin sick, desu, and if you're fucking someone you don't love an intend to stay with, you're a slut and your opinion literally doesn't matter. sure, there are plenty of size queens out there, and women who want to try the biggest cock they can find, that just helps you know the cunts to avoid.

I think brunettes also.
Because aryans are the sons of god , diggity no doubt

Hello rato djtszhiudxc

hello rato
pls dont make me bald

Hello rato

Goddamn filter thinks my post is spam

hello rato

Did I beat the system ?

Op trying to feel better about himself

hello_rato

hello rato

>What's the evolutionary advantage of having a small dick?

Non-threatening?
That's why all small dicked dudes are treacherous assholes.

Hello rato!

hello rato!

*grows* heh, now THIS, is my final form *teleports behind you*

Same easy storage with no shame curing sex

Hello rato!

Hajo krisa

That last bit got me
Did not expect

How's life in ajerbanana lately?