Sea, sails & shit

Any good seafaring movies that women can't understand?

>M&C
>Black Sails
>Black Flags
>PotC 1-2-3
>???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z80INXp9J5g
vimeo.com/114056062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn...

mutiny on that ship which name I cant remember now, both versions.

THE ACHERON

spaceships are good too

Heart of the Sea

Wow. That's awful. Is that from 1997?

>tried to pull of the weevil joke at home
>"one must always chose the LESSER of two weevils!"
>KILLKID wtf is a weevil

>Sup Forums perpetually shits on Black Sails for being "written by women for women"
>retarded OP tries to include it in M&C meme
Didn't even include Mutiny on the Bounty either, you clueless faggot

>you clueless faggot
that's why I was asking, fucking idiot. now kys

Hornnblower
Mutiny on the bounty

no, it's the webms fault

bet you praise bsg tho

Does SHOGUN miniseries count as seafaring?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z80INXp9J5g

Definitive sailing kino

Classic

I take that back, you can't see the top of his dick in this version.

Its been removed... the dick version not his actual dick i mean

I found it on vimeo. It was probably the first YT video I've seen with dick, don't get why they removed it.
vimeo.com/114056062

I didn't get this movie

L O N D O N
N
D
O
N

Black Sails??
PotC ?????????

glue enthusiast light show

You'll love it

>that women can't understand

I like how you added that part to try and fit in

>black sails
more like
>butt pirate gets really mad because he cant have gay anal with his bf anymore so he takes it out on everyone and gets hundreds killed
also all the sails in the show are white\grey, every single fucking one

I don't get this movie, my bf loves it though

this.
great film

Black Sails was kino.

It was only shit on by the autists who think there's some tinfoil liberal conspiracy to force the ""SJW agenda"". Flint was the best character on the show and making him gay didn't change that.

Best post ITT.

why did they have to make his bf a cuck tho ?
also silver making such a fuss about that slave sloot in the last seasons was retarded

Kon-Tiki

>gay
He was Bi.

Wasn't his bf just married to that woman for appearences? i forgot.

Also, yeah i agree. Season 4 would have been better if [Silver didn't get jungle fever and Billie didn't chimp out.]

He was gay. I like how no one batted an eye when he french kissed a man in public. It's fucking 1732 and people are just cool with pederasty and nigger lovers?

that's retarded senpai, lusting after dudes while being married to a woman that fucks around . everyone just thinks you're a cuck.

but yea i really loved billy early on and they could have made his chimping out more mild and kept him alive and redeemed him .

also the pirates are fucking retarded after s1, early on they talk about loyalty to your crew ,vote on things and have rules \rights and later on they all just follow flint\silver\billie\rackham\vane blindly and dont give a shit that a few of their so called brothers die every time these 3 have a squabble among them .
you mean in that farm in the end ? why would anyone care ? , they were probably all smug and gossiped about it later tho.

also pic related, kinda hated the bitch sometimes but her voice\accent\whatever always made me diamonds.

Captain Blood and The Sea Hawk

Yeah I know its retarded.
Hnnnng when she spoke french in a few scenes!

you know theres 4 versions right?
In the Wake of the Bounty (1933)
mutiny on the bounty (1935)
mutiny on the bounty (1962)
The Bounty (1984)

FOR ME

Hard Space Opera like Aliens, Avatar, Starship Troopers, or nuBSG will always beat autistic "hard" sci-fi like The Expanse.

>the expanse
>autistic
>hard sci fi
you're kidding right ?

It's harder than anything else around these days, and le scientifically plausible is the meme that the show hangs its hat on and that its fans won't shut up about.

>Black Sails
But this is a feminist series based on a BL-fanfic, it was literally made for women

Then you might enjoy Legend of Gay Lactating Homosexuals. Especially since most of its characters don't realize space is 3d and have a 18th century mentality.

Well, there is always the overlap with stiff upper-lip war kino which women can't understand either.

u wot m8 , the show\series is nowhere near scientific enough to even be called 'scifi', its more fantasy then that . i mean i love the series and some of the characters are amazing especially later on but you'd have to be retarded to be able to take anything in it as remotely 'plausible' other then scenes where they stand around on stations\earth and talk.

B O O T
O
O
T

my mom really likes that film