Did you enjoyed the final season of bates motel, user?

did you enjoyed the final season of bates motel, user?

Didn't watch it
Did he finally fuck his mom?

yeah

I cried

>blueballs for mom: the show

american people programs

How many gf this creep had during the show?

Do American girls really wet their panties for a creepy quiet guys?

was she dead or alive?

Better than the movie, that much I know

Also it was the best ending they could have come up with, pretty neat

Both.

Spoil the final season for me so I don't have to watch. What happened to Dylan? Sickfu?

Spoil the ending for me please
Haven't watched since season 2

They had a baby and got a happy ending

I'm not even joking.

I thought it was kind of shitty. The entire Romero plot line goes nowhere and only exists to break Norman out of jail, which was a waste of two episodes anyway. The Marion Crane shit went nowhere, ended abrubtly, and was only in there that way they could catch up to the movie. Dylan killing Norman was anti-climactic and didn't really make sense thematically. Probably should have just ended with season 4.

>product of incestious rape
>literally every single relative Dylan has dies
>has to kill Norman
>literally only ever wanted a simple family life
>happy ending

Jesus, what would be a bad ending for him? I'm glad he got something, Dylan just got shit all over all his life.

>Norman dies

Seriously?

I liked the ending with regards to Normie dying.

The series itself was so drawn out though with useless murders, and subplots that went basically nowhere from mid season 2 onward. They should have done the right thing which was to condense it down to a meaty 2 OR 3 seasons with that great ending.

There was so much promise during the first season, so much had progressed quickly and it seemed like they were actually going to do a short show with a proper ending instead of dragging on for 5 seasons to make as much $$$ as possible.

Anybody else agree?

I agree with you except I thought the ending was okay.

>The Marion Crane shit went nowhere, ended abrubtly
There are so many instances of that nonsense during the show, too many to list.

Fucking annoying.

Need to update this chart I have from season 1.

Season 4 is the perfect ending and leadin to Psycho though

Did anyone think it was weird that Dylan and Emma went two years without knowing that Norma was dead? Someone they know would've brought it up, or they would have seen it on Facebook or some shit. It confused me because I thought they knew the whole time and were keeping it from Caleb, then episode 6 rolls around and they find out for the first time.

At the end of Season 4 Norman attempts to kill himself and his mother with carbon monoxide because she married the sherrif and he moved in and he's possessive. He survives, she doesn't. Season 5 is mostly his past actions catching up to him, split personalities and creepy dead Norma stuff until Dylan comes back because Norman didn't tell him Norma had died. He has an episode and "fight" "Norma" and in a moment of lucidness phones the police and confesses to murdering a guy. (They built up the shower murder scene from the movie then pulled a bait and switch and he murders the womans lover instead, its a whole thing).

Ends with him going fully psychotic and killing the sheriff dude and regressing to when they first moved to the motel playing the roles of both his mother and Norman. He goes back to the motel and Dylan finds him making dinner with Norma's dead body at the table. Norman forces Dylan to kill him so that he can be with his mother.

You are 100% correct on the technical side of things, I just personally like the romanticized dying together and being together part of things.

My ideal ending would have been them both dying with that carbon monoxide poisoning but 2 seasons earlier with a proper script instead of it devolving into an HBO-tier trashfest.

Gross. I have no idea why they put Rhianna in the show. Probably just to build hype with the plebs.

Hype for the press, and then viewership.

(($))

Shit... i was busy and forgot to watch the last episode.

From what i watched it was ok. Not the best though. I wasnt hooked like i was on earlier seasons. I enjoyed the nods to og psycho.

So Norman died? No psycho then?

Can you post webms or gifs of norma & norman fucking or kissing?

Any hairy chicks in it?

>I have no idea why they put Rhianna in the show.

They found out she was a big fan of the show and they wanted to have someone well known play Marion so they asked her.

>dat episode where mother takes over and goes to a gay club to get fucked up the boypussy

Needs Cody and Norma 2.0 from this season.