Give me the big red one

Give me the big red one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VIs5r3ujBmw
youtube.com/watch?v=toqhcb9TllY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauds control jews

There are no conspiracies in this world, only conspirators.

All politicians are equally corrupt. Your vote doesn't matter.

Not big enough

nobody's in control.

youtube.com/watch?v=VIs5r3ujBmw

Humanity won't survive because it can't accept the fact that sub 105 iq subhumans should be executed at age 10 after taking a test

she'll never love you the way you love her

Based Star this is the biggest shit right here

Here it is.

Earth is flat.

Jesus loves you.

Nameless King didn't kill Ornstein.
He committed suicide.

Sup Forums is a satire board ran by WSHH

It's not the Jews, nor the feminists, nor the globalists. The truth is that humans aren't competent enough to organize any significant global conspiracy.
But all humans are corrupt and selfish, so certain wealthy individuals, many but not all of whom happen to be Jews, use their wealth to bribe themselves into power.
It's all about power and nobody in charge is actually competent nor caring.
Also women aren't capable of love.

we already missed the window to successfully expand off of this rock.

our only hope now is helpful ayylmaos, and that's probably contingent on us not spaghettiing the first contact; we probably will. so we're either dead or eternally cucked as a species.

the decline will be (is) gradual, and will continue to be, until enough people realize this. then it probably won't be.

we weren't even good enough to stumble into a cyberpunk dystopia.

William Luther Pierce, check him out.

The Matrix Has You

here you go pham

You are completely and utterly dependent on a delicate network of modern conveniences.

There's only so much oil and it's running out. There's no replacement.

Lady Gaga and Katy Perry are the same person.

the media is currently lying to you about major events in the world via a mix of false flags, hoaxes and some patsys.

secretly governments are conspiring to using this to propagandise the populace towards a large war.

it's actually very easy for anyone with an internet connection and a car to go out and confirm this, but everyone is so wrapped up in their lives that they don't have the time or even believe it is happening.

Only ideology can save us fro our animalistic nature.

Did her ass get fatter

I've seen both their tits this just cant be true

The Jew is the most highly evolved and dangerous parasitic life-form on earth. It is responsible for more human suffering and death and cultural and environmental destruction than all people in the world combined. Unless it is dealt with there will never be peace or spiritual progress for humanity.

You are just watching your life unfold. Its already happened. You are dead and so am I.

Elaborate

There's no such thing as mental illness. It was invented by the kikes to pussify people and make them self-hating.

Every election since 1920 has been decided by women.

He didn't say ultimate blue pill you fucking retard beta

Ha, what a load of crap. Ideology over biology is a recipe for gulags filled with anguish and pain.

BLOOD AND IRON

There's nothing you can do. It happened to Lemurians, Atlanteans, Babylonians, Romans and all the others, it'll happen this time too. Human civilizations can't escape the birth-life-death cycle, like everything else in the cosmos.

The first part is faggotry. The second one is true.

Edgy: the thread

All i will say is ghat life has no meaning to it, but that does not mean you should thereby start crying and stop living. Life is worth living, dont ever forget dat.

there we go

USA is run by the Vietnamese

>Also women aren't capable of love.
This.
youtube.com/watch?v=toqhcb9TllY