Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/movies/2017/04/25/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-reshoots-pregnant/
comicbook.com/dc/2017/04/09/jared-leto-joker-nominated-best-villain-mtv-movie-tv-awards/
fatmovieguy.com/wonderwomanpressrelease/
grabien.com/file.php?id=84002
youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>gal gadot
What?

who got her up the duff?

Whoa

She reshoot those becauase they needed to make her getting more gains and she got it.

ew.com/movies/2017/04/25/gal-gadot-wonder-woman-reshoots-pregnant/

>Gal Gadot may not actually be Wonder Woman, but there were days on the set of Warner Bros.’ newest superhero film when she certainly came close. Take November of last year for example, when the then-31-year-old Israeli actress, five months pregnant with her second child, returned to Leavesden Studios outside London to finish some reshoots. Her baby bump was no longer inconspicuous, so costumers cut an ample triangle from the front of her suit, replacing it with a bright green cloth that would allow the special
effects department to alter her figure in post-production.

>Then she got to work, running and performing some fight choreography for director Patty Jenkins. “On close-up I looked very much like Wonder Woman,” Gadot says. “On wide shots I looked very funny, like Wonder Woman pregnant with Kermit the Frog.”

>For Jenkins, the reshoots served as another reminder of Gadot’s tireless work ethic. “She’s pregnant during part of the movie, in a suit out in a field in the freezing cold in others,” she says. “There are so many things we asked her to do: Now do it on one foot. Now shout while you’re doing it. Now it’s raining in the freezing cold and you’ve lost your voice, go. Everyday it was a hilarious gauntlet and she would do it.”

>“Now, at least, we will be able to tell her [new] daughter Maya that she’s in her mom’s stomach right then, in the middle of that battle scene,” she adds.

>For others on the set, seeing Gadot in action was quite a sight. “Part of what we were doing was augmenting some of the final action piece,” says Wonder Woman producer Chuck Roven. “She couldn’t do a huge amount of physical activity but she was being aggressive. She still had to be fierce. That was special. I’ve been doing this for awhile but I’ve never that had that experience before.”

>reshoots
uh-oh. remember Suicide Squad?

Affleck

>My daughter is about to give birth to beautiful jewish baby.

>Women litteraly cant go a day without sucking and fucking.

wonder woman is going to fail.

Someone post that gif or webm showing how Gadot's face is photoshopped on a CGI body

SO FUCKING FUNNY

>that would allow the special effects department to alter her figure in post-production.
This should be a criminal offence

You mean oscar winning box office success Suicide Squad? Yeah I do.

Come to think of it, WW might be a shoe-in for costume design, all those period outfits and what not.

or the webmd where everyone was hype over gadots ass until they realized it was a body double

>oscar winning
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>spend hours for days working with Gadot while at the same time going through an alcohol addiction while trying to get over your wife wanting to leave you after you made a terrible mistake of banging some other woman a few years ago because you were pissed at your career doing poorly (before you got the chance to play Batman)
Can you blame Affleck for coming onto Gadot?

>They needed to reshoot crucial scenes so much that they risked killing her baby

>DC fans defend this
I said fans not "KEKS". DC has the chance to make a good movie but when they do stuff like this, it really angers me

>Jared Leto nominated an Oscar for his performance
>Won an Oscar for best make up
Look it up

He's setting himself up for a double JUSTing

Gal Gadot is really committed to the role. I hear she even helped out with some of the pyrotechnics, she gave them some of her own personal IDF White Phosphorus.

I'll take Isla any day.

Someone said the reason they had a stunt double here is cos they couldn't risk Gadot slipping and hurting her legs

After all, WW's skin is bullet proof (she flies through fucking brick walls in Wonder Woman) so can't have her cut her legs

The scenes were so bad they had to do it again!

see? she's not actually a transpersyn, Sup Forums

>A shitty actress that can't even do well in Baywatch

yeah, no

>CGI will fix everything
This is why DC fails

Who is going to pay to see a skinny Amazon woman kill innocent German soldiers instead of actually wanting to help humans stop fighting in IMAX?

The movie that has just outsold Civil War in home video sales and won an oscar?? Yeah I do

Her husband of nine years, I'd imagine.

did you see the stunt? do you seriously think that was dangerous? you don't think it's more likely they knew they wanted it to be an ass shot and gadot has no ass?

>youtubers wanna cream over this

YOU'RE TESTING MY PATIENCE Sup Forums AND Sup Forums

APOLOGIZE NOW!

But
But
But
she wasn't a supersoldier of the Israel army?

>you were pissed at your career doing poorly
was this the period where he wrote and directed the Town to an Oscar nomination or a little later where he won an Oscar for the movie he wrote stared in and directed?
>2015
oh, so after both of those and also staring in the well received Fincher movie Gone Girl was the time when his career was doing poorly, and Batman saved it?

Her face is so unattractive
Only redeeming feature is the eyes

there are people who have fetishes for no ass skinny girls so why not just use gadot then?

>After all, WW's skin is bullet proof

get out

more for transgender m8

Even supersoldiers get pregnant and can't do stunts friend

Affleck was doing well as a director but as an actor, Batman saved him from people always thinking of him as Daredevil.

Remember when the news was first announced he was gonna be Batman? Most cried

The accounting division user

>Jared Leto nominated an Oscar for his performance

nic8 b8

>CGI will fix everything

fix Gal Gadot with CGI?
Only with a budget of 3 Avatar movies

>marvelpajeets are still this salty

>Gal receives a kick in the guts
>Seinfeld theme starts playing

why would you give wonder woman no ass just because theres a small niche of people who like it? why wouldn't you cater to the majority instead? it is wonderwoman after all

comicbook.com/dc/2017/04/09/jared-leto-joker-nominated-best-villain-mtv-movie-tv-awards/

you need to take a break from the internet. Most said "oh okay" and then forgot about that bit of information until the trailers were released because superhero movies hold no value or intellectual real estate in their mind.

gadot is built like a skinny tranny

I can't get hyped for this one. Unless it gets really good reviews and everyone loves it, I'm going to pass.

Don't laugh, this is serious. Marvel not being able to win an oscar in like 20 movies means they are as creatively bankrupt as we all know they are, but everybody is trying to follow their cinematic cancer model so they are actively going to ruin artistically the entire industry.

>Even supersoldiers get pregnant and can't do stunts friend

they start to shooting the movie in October/November 2015
So, you fucking wrong

This article and picture prove, right?
fatmovieguy.com/wonderwomanpressrelease/

>why wouldn't you cater to the majority instead?
Why did they cut out so much Joker and Harley content in Suicide Squad and instead have a CGI dull Cara as the main villain when most went to see the movie because they were intrigued to see Leto play the Joker?

You tell me why the studio did this?

Also
>Suicide Squad released
>David Ayer says that the theatrical is HIS CUT

>Few months later
>Extended Cut announced

>Few months after that
>Ayer says he wishes he could go back and make Leto the main villain and he isn't happy with how Suicide Squad turned out

What the fucking fuck is going on here?

>mtv movie awards

interesting cranium as well

Did Flumpf actually say this?

No way this is a real women
NO FUCKING WAY

pregnant by me btw

what was her name again?

GAL GADULL

Ayer is a genius, that's what, all he had to do was keep quiet, pray for success and look what happened, his movie succeeded financially, picked up and oscar and for his silence DC will more than likely let him make the sequel HIS way, might even be R-rated.

It's not a perfect victory, but it's a victory.

they saw the success of deadpool and guardians of the galaxy and in an attempt to ride their coattails the studio turned it into a tone deaf disaster. what does that have to do with gal gadot needing a stunt double for an ass shot? we're both speculating

SHEKED
H
E
K
E
D

>pregnant
Did she appear with a big belly in the movie?
now I can fap to her

>did you see the stunt? do you seriously think that was dangerous? you don't think it's more likely they knew they wanted it to be an ass shot and gadot has no ass?

It reminded me of yesterday's Agent of Shield episode
the fight scenes with Agent May
Ming-Na Wen don't use stunts in a fucking tvshow
Shame
what a shame Gadot

Will Affleck unJUST himself in time to escape the sinking ship of the DCverse?

Daily remember

She has an Indian person's lack of forehead, she looks like the kind of 6 year old girl who screams at small bugs

Reminder

>she looks like the kind of 6 year old girl who screams at small bugs

or doesn't scream at anything at all

>MTV movie awards

grabien.com/file.php?id=84002

Reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ&t

After all these months, shills haven't recovered

>it's not a perfect victory, but it's a victory
>your face right now

God damn look at all the muscle she put on.

The point is she looks creepy in a Black Snake Moan kind of way

DCspic so mad!
JAJAJA

Were they the scene where she started doing her own stunts?

I have a feeling that this movie is not only going to be good, but surprisingly good.

Don't know about you lot, but all that just now gave me a stiffy. Could you imagine a pregnant babe running about and prancing in scantily clothing being all awesome. I near messed up my keyboard just now. She's a sweet classy lady and her beau's a lucky man. Maybe if I lost the weight.

Her chest/shoulders for sure seem bigger, arms barely, but thats it

>marlel doesn't even have a makeup oscar

Oscarlets, when will they ever learn?

Israeli army has no other division retard

>I'm acting

So I am no expert but why would you root for WW?
She's fighting young men who got drafted into the most bloody conflict up until that day. Even worse, these men can't even defend themselves against WW.

desu you never see her kill anyone in the trailers. She always goes for the gun with her sword.
If they are smart she will only fight to stop a larger fight. Like trench war scene.

Please. What will they show next? Superman fighting the Vietcong? Green Lantern defending Jerusalem during the third crusade?

That's what I'm hoping, too. I also hope she's shown fighting soldiers from both sides.