Forget the stats. Do you see one of the best ever when this guy has a ball on his feet?

Forget the stats. Do you see one of the best ever when this guy has a ball on his feet?

THE NUMBERS DONT LIE TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

no but he is all about off the ball movement,positioning and pressing

This, the classical tale of creativity vs nothing but perseverance

The 911 Turbo S is a vehicle tuned to perfection by Stuttgart, it produces the numbers through sheer engineering brilliance, but is inevitably progressive in its advancement, like Ronaldo and his training

Then all of a sudden the Nissan GT-R comes along with its massive weight and trick torque vectoring system and somehow beats it, negotiating corners like Messi with defenses. This leaves Porsche running frenetically to defeat it again and again with further engineering refinement, higher boost pressures, 4WD, structural reinforcement, etc.

Neymar is in the back with a lot of flair as a Huracan/Aventador SV and Hazard is a Z06 Corvette

I'm unironically making a notepad about cr7's "opening goals/equalizer goals/tie breakers goals" in the champions league , how many of those were penalties/tap ins etc..
then I'll do it for Messi.

You used to up until his injury in Ladecima season, after that he had to adapt. He enhanced his positioning and off the ball movement & became the best at that.

No, but when the game ends and he has scored 3 goals i start thinking..., well, he might be good. Then the year ends and he has won the CL beign top scorer year after year and i proudly say that he is one of the best without a doubt.

why?

yes he's one of the best, but not the best

If he's near the goal, yes. Truth is, he is GOAT off the ball and any time the ball is being played near the box. He just doesn't dribble like your average mong wants to see. Messi is the better player overall you'd have to say, but Ronaldo is closer than it seems.

Autism but I love it

wat

And then you wake up and you're still, fat, overweight, under 1,50 and unemployed

yes

Because he's a sweat-smelling Portuguese autist

>you're still, fat, overweight, under 1,50 and unemployed
Like literally any other Spaniard

it was to prove he's overrated desu

He is going to score 2 against PSG.

Just a reminder that pic related was the top scorer in the CL for years.

And they find their paths blocked by Harry Kane

I'm an employed spaniard, over 1.50 and not overweight

helps not living in spain