Is he a perfect example of the British press building someone up then knocking them down?

Is he a perfect example of the British press building someone up then knocking them down?

>Called Wiggins
>Lives in Wigan
really made me think..

Thank fuck the smug prick is getting a kick. I worked on the 2012 sky team. They trained alone away from the main group and we all know what they were taking. Everyone does it but this prick is holier than thou. He never mentioned his allergies either the prick.

>drugs he took were legal, even if they weren't necessary for his health
What's the issue? Everyone does legal doping in sports. Why not ban protein shakes in weightlifting while you're at it?

He is a national disgrace and is up their with Sir Jimmy Saville.

DUDE I'M A MOD

It's interesting to me that a team or individual will study the regulations and look to find a legal tactical or mechanical advantage until the authorities close whatever loophole that exists and those teams or individuals will look to find an advantage under the next set, and this is seemingly fine. But the same folk do the same by trying to find a nutritional or chemical advantage and it's absolutely disgraceful.

Is he Jewish?

bradley wiggins makes jimmy savile look like david attenborough
I have never been so appalled

Jimmy did nothing wrong. Shagging dead bodies isn't harming anyone.

worse; he is half australian.

No such thing. They're just Southern Brits.

The whole British cycling squad is an utter sham an should be stripped of all medals

Come take them.

Bring them to me and bow at my feet

>The whole British cycling squad is an utter sham an should be stripped
I agree

Never, cunty.

makes sense. seeing as though australians are asians and london is in the south.

Chinky Asian, or Paki Asian?

Has the same body as my anorexic male friend.

Not really since he brought it on himself. A better example would be one of England's football players who got overyphed and then criticized for not living up to the expectations the press created for him.

t. fatty

both

>Not really since he brought it on himself.
But he hasn't though. And today they're ruining him over tax affairs.

Legally, he's done absolutely nothing wrong.

OAG (Olympic Athlete of Great Britain) when?

Never.

and knighthoods desu. It's bigger than just cycling though. The whole of British athletics is corrupt. Seb Coe and the others from the 'golden age of british middle distance running' all doped before it was fashionable. Now they hold top jobs in world athletics.

>The whole of British athletics is corrupt
Explain.

What is this picture conveying?

>I worked on the 2012 sky team.

Still more liked than Froome

>Seb Coe and the others from the 'golden age of british middle distance running' all doped before it was fashionable.
Well they did have the ultra doped eastern europeans to compete against

Froome did nothing wrong.

not much to explain.

Well actually there is because you're accusating the whole UK athletics set-up of being corrupt and not even explaining what it has done that makes it corrupt.

Is there any Tour winner who wasn't juicing? Maybe Cadel Evans?