Do you practice social cleaning in your cunt (ethnic cleasing of poor people, urchins...

Do you practice social cleaning in your cunt (ethnic cleasing of poor people, urchins, weed smokers and hobos done by illegal right wing dead squads made by the police and civilians)?

They just killed a weed faggot next bloc to my house yesterday and send dead threat flyers around my hood.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.co/search?q=limpieza social panfletos&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=ZWSwK_aIDMAuBM%3A%2CongV3upIN5hrdM%2C_&usg=__cAogSFVvbKzSZ96C6RAayv2dLb0=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCit7ZrNDXAhWJVyYKHS_FCzUQ9QEIPjAF#imgrc=THSnpjn_0E0DYM:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_paramilitarism_in_Colombia
elespectador.com/noticias/judicial/el-informe-desnuda-limpieza-social-colombia-articulo-628092
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, they don't do that.

not anymore

Why doesn't Sup Forums love Colombia again?

>Do you practice social cleaning in your cunt
No?

post dead threat flyers please

second

I don't know how I feel about that. Part of me thinks it's based but part of me thinks it's wrong

Why did you blur them out

google.com.co/search?q=limpieza social panfletos&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=ZWSwK_aIDMAuBM%3A%2CongV3upIN5hrdM%2C_&usg=__cAogSFVvbKzSZ96C6RAayv2dLb0=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCit7ZrNDXAhWJVyYKHS_FCzUQ9QEIPjAF#imgrc=THSnpjn_0E0DYM:

When your goverment and law enforcement is so inept criminals literally kill people and get free a day later, civilians and policians have to clean neightborhoods in an extraoficial way.

We also have a history of right wing paramilitary being supported by rich people to combat the guerrilla.

So nothing new here.

so communism?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-wing_paramilitarism_in_Colombia

we kill commies here.

>right wing death sqauds kill the most people
kek. only spic country worth a damn is Cuba. And I don't even support communism it is preferable to leaving the spics to capitalism. only whites can do capitalism right.

You seem like a clever man Colombian user, but why haven't you left the country if it's such an unsafe shithole? Or is it not?

Sounds like good times

is only unsafe if you live in poor ghettoes (gang shit), have a lot of money (kidnapped), do crimes in your hood (social cleaning), sell drugs (enemy narcos will kill you).

if you're brown or middle class in a city you'll be fine.

We have some states with very few crime.
Most of our stats come from some violent places and cities.

Sort of like USA.

I do, was just there last week

So it's a curfew, but how exactly does it work? Will they just patrol around the areas and take/execute anyone they see that looks like a sketchy person?

elespectador.com/noticias/judicial/el-informe-desnuda-limpieza-social-colombia-articulo-628092

Seems interesting, in terms of numbers alone it would seem like they are more successful and active than the other types of groups yet still more unknown to the world at large.

Do you have any personal knowledge or experience with them?

It generally works like this here.

After a period of social cleaning, all the niggers and urchins disapear from a neightborhood, and everyone is happy, there's not crime and shit.

After a period of time, some drug addicts start appearing in the neightboorhood parks, smoking their shit.

Police try to control the situation, they detain the drug hobos but they can't do shit because small dosis and personal drug consumption is legal.

People get tired of the hobos.
After a while, dead thread flyiers start appearing, and later some of the hobos dissapear and appear dead, their friends get threatened.

After this, they suddenly dissapear from the place and the cycle starts new.

I have seen three kids from neightbors get killed this way because they were starting to become rotten apples.

Most of the time is a secret and nobody talks about it, but you hear sometimes is the same police who do that.

Nnot him, but there's no reason to do it. The average person who is not involved in weird activities, has a job or is a neet and doesn't venture into the sketchy parts of town is rarely affected by these kind of events

this*

>Murderers are out 1 day after they kill someone
>So let's kill someone who smokes weed

?

why do you think we call it "social cleaning"?

cleaning society of niggers is good.

No, it doesn't work like that. Smoking weed is not illegal here. I'm not sure how it works exactly but I think they focus on street muggers rather than on an average young man smoking at a park bench

>paracos don't kill sketchy weed faggots smoking it late at night in the park
sweet summer child who never saw social cleaning in his hood.

>>Murderers are out 1 day after they kill someone
This is definitely not a thing. There's no death penalty here but if someone is charged with homicide they'll get a minimum of 20 years in prison and even up to 60 years. He is exaggerating a bit. What is true though is that pickpockets and muggers might be set free after 2-3 days if the victim doesn't take legal actions against them, which is very common due to some people being afraid to do so in order to prevent future retaliations

Yeah during the day time i passed by a park which probably met the description. Are these groups operational throughout the entire country, or is it more based on Bogota/other regions with a history of that?

What's their attitude on prostitution? I remember pretty much every club and brothel had signs outside condemning abuse of underage girls.

If you re-read my response you'll realize I said: "I'm not sure how it works exactly"

>he doesn't know popeye and garavito paid 15 years of jail for hundreds of murders

I'm not sure, people don't wanna talk about it and nor the TV or media speaks about it.
It simply happens.

Like I said, sometimes is the same police doing these things, or is the paramilitary, the guerrilla or some local militia made by the same neightbors.

Usually people seem to support these groups, mainly because they target social scum.

>prostitution
Not sure about that, but rapists usually also get killed by these groups.

see

That's fucking badass desu.

Makes the /lat/ cleaning ladies we have up in scandinavia in our hotels seem a bit scarier. *knock knock* "Limpieza!"

Where do you think they get the weed from? Where do you think the profits go?

plomo o plata, gonorrea

>mfw reading that with the voice of pablinho escobar