Real talk

real talk.
why haven't they won the premier league?

Other urls found in this thread:

liverpoolfc.wikia.com/wiki/Graeme_Souness/Transfers
en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/43201.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Soon.

TruFact:
It's hard to attract multimillionaires to Merseyside.

lebanonanon, speculating they will win it is not an acceptable argument. sorry

Every time they get a squad that's good enough they sell their best player e.g Salah next season

Because they are a joke club that for some reason think they should be at the top.

They talk about themselves as if they're one of your Arsenals or Chelseas or Uniteds but the truth is they are small-fry compared to those clubs yet their fans are too retarded to realise this and they always eventually turn on their own. Their fans also mourn dead chickens.

Bad luck & this

They always bring in average players after selling a world class player

They are not good enough.

They fucked it up when they were able to win it and have been average/above average since then
I'm a manure customer and this is retarded. They won 18 championships and a few CL titles. That's far from small.
I hate them as much as you do, but you're talking absolute dogshit

did the backpass rule fuck them over?
Was it Dalglish's kryptonite?

When was Liverpool’s last cup?

Unironically, because of the slip.

How are Liverpool not in the same vein as Arsenal when they've literally never won a european trophy

youre right. theyre in the same vein as Forest.

United is probably on another level from all other English teams. If you're putting arsenal and Chelsea together you'd have to say Liverpool belongs there as well.

Dalglish resigned from Liverpool before the backpass rule was a thing, he also managed Blackburn to a Premier League after it.

Souness was Liverpools Kyrptonite, he sold all their best players or they're retired and replaced them with shit. That man is the one responsible for everything.

liverpoolfc.wikia.com/wiki/Graeme_Souness/Transfers

Look at some of that fucking dross. Not a single good signing in his entire tenure, the only good players at Liverpool at the time were academy players (Fowler, McManamon), players that were still there from the 80s squad like Rush/Barnes or ones Dalglish signed before he left like Redknapp.

Souness really was a cancer on the club.

didn't Souness also shut down the academy?

>counting trophies before 92

Ok, so you are a know-nothing idiot.
Carry on.

Brainlet plz. United/Liverpool are by far the 2 most decorated English clubs. United only recently overcame Liverpools trophy haul and after those 2 it's not even close.

yup, he also butt raped a bunch of players

Yeah, he doesn't get enough shit for the role he played in Liverpools decline in the 90s.

en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/43201.html

Jesus.

Even the worst Man Utd ever won 3 cups last season

It was the Moorses fault la

>hurr durr titles before [enter year here] don't count XDDDDDDDDD
>reddit spacing
go back

In Rasche

Holy fucking shit.
Is he Ferguson agent or something?

t. ronny

>titles when the game was completely different count

Austians really are just dumb Germans

So England's world cup doesn't count either?
Are you really this retarded?

Of course it doesn't.

>3
>community shield
Don't think so, Jose

>inventor of the sport
>0 world cups

It's harder to win than the League Cup so if you are not counting it then you have to go all the way back to 2005 before Liverpool last won something.

He probably isn't English

>It's harder to win than the League Cup
Explain this retarded notion

Nobody counts the community shield except literal retards.
It's not a trophy you brainlet.

League Cup
>to win you just beat some under 19 teams and maybe 1 good team in the final

Community Shield
>to win you must first win the F.A Cup or the Premier League(something Liverpool have never managed) and then beat a good team.

A lot harder to win the Shield.

>the worst Man Utd ever won 3 cups last season

David Moyes wasn't at United last season and he didn't win anything

>being this desperate to claim the community shield as something anyone cares about

Community Shield.

>scousers trying to follow simple logic

You've slipped up here, kid.

can someone post a screenshot of a comment that a burger made on liverpool's subreddit? the one where he talks about how he feels that if he got into a fight the liverpool fans would have his back, etc.
i know i saved it but i can't fucking find it.

Cuck club with the most cancerous fanbase ever witnessed. No ambitions and literally Bournemouth tier. Shouldn't even be compared to the Chelseas, cities, arsenals, uniteds because they've at least won more than 1 epl.

I suppose that's almost something, does it really count if he was only in the match due to fergie getting him there the previous season?

F I V E

>4 plant pots and a single CL

Meanwhile United have won 2 CL and Chelsea 1, all whilst also winning the EPL on multiple occasions. Any CL before 1992 is a sham and the current format is much, much harder to win. You don't get abortion teams like Romanian and Bulgarian champions at every round like the old format.

>beating U19 teams on multiple occasions is harder than beating a U19 team once

lmao the league cup and community shield are both garbage trophies

>beating U19 teams
>is harder than winning the League or F.A Cup

Fucking brainlet

Your seethe wont change the fact m8
F I V E

A mix of bad luck and corrupt manc refs.

NEW

He also got rid of the boot room

In general Liverpool have done much worse than Arsenal in the past decade. Just because Liverpool are not garbage this year that doesn’t change all those years of disappointment

>counting trophies before 17
Mate the only relevant team is Chelsea.

I know it's fun to meme about Liverpool not having a PL title, but do brits honestly don't consider titles before 92? When the league basically just changed names so clubs could get more money?
It's literally the same teams and same format, nothing outside of the business side of things changed.

it's a convenient line to draw between ancient football and semi-modern football. In 10 years' time any titles from last century will be irrelevant.

Yeah Souness basically ruined Liverpool.

Dalglish was appointed player-manager in 1985 and resigned in 1991. During that time Liverpools league record was 136W (60.7%) - 56D (25%) - 32L (14.3%) winning the league 3 times and the FA cup twice.

Souness was manager from 1991 till he resigned in 1994 after poor results. His league record as manager was 47W (40.8%) - 34D (29.6%) - 34L (29.6%). He won the FA cup once.

Football completely changed with the introduction of the backpass rule.

not really, it's just a meme for shitposting on here. league wins before then are counted by everyone