In his new Netflix special did he serious talk down to heterosexual men who don't fuck trannies?

In his new Netflix special did he serious talk down to heterosexual men who don't fuck trannies?

>"it's a very feminine energy"

ffs, what a fucking degenerate fag

Jim has always had some strange opinions But oh well atleast he's not a cuck

at the end of the day, its just a hole. fucking a chick with a dick doesnt obligate you to touch its dick or balls. if they are good at playing the role, the "energy" can be "feminine", sure.

jim norton has always been open about how much of a degenerate piece of shit he is, it's almost boring at this point, glad it upset you though.

Ancient Spartans used to fuck little boys.

Are YOU more manly than a Spartan?

>obv hasnt sucked a feminine penis

Faggot

it's not like he's been talking about fucking trannies on the radio for 15 years

But if your balls touch, you ARE gay. r-right?

no, but if you are bothered you should take precautions

Norton's been comfortable so long he's forgotten how to try

His written standup sucks, and he is dull and lazy on his radio show. He was always better at spontaneous conversation but he acts like it's a lower form than his instantly-outdated standup

t. virgin

ebin meme Nia

Does anyone else think that Jim has AIDS? He lost so much weight in the last few years. He went from looking unhleathy fat to unhealthy thin. Either AIDS or an eathing disorder, and knowing Jim...

>Dave Chapelle releases a special BTFO'ing trannies and their enablers
>Sup Forums: based Chapelle!

>Bill Nye releases a tv show saying gender is on a spectrum
>Sup Forums: SJWs have infected science with their politics!

>Jim Norton talks down to anyone who claims to be straight and won't fuck a tranny
>Sup Forums: Ehh, he's been doing this for years. Nothing new

I wonder if it's a coincidence that he's affiliated with Opie and Anthony who are heroes to the majority of the underage shit-flingers on this board?

there's literally no point in fucking a tranny unless you're at least into looking at the equipment while you're fucking it. otherwise just find a girl to fuck. it's not like they're hard to find

Tbqh I wouldnt mind fughing a dick girl as long as she looked feminine and actually had a decent dick.

And not one of those microdicks either

>Opie and Anthony who are heroes to the majority of the underage shit-flingers on this board?
speak for yourself negro. I was happy when the whole thing came crumbling down for those two scumsuckling cunts. Ant is a nazi larper and a faggot in the most literal sense and Opie is a passive aggressive egomaniac who never brought amything to the table. fuck them.

Are people actually saying fucking a man's open wound isn't gay?

I thought he was talking down to progressives who support trannies but would never sex them? I think you didn't listen properly and had a christ fag chimp out

Buttholes are open wounds?

Stop generalizing an entire board you inflammatory cunt

If they have a dick and they're fucking the man's butthole it's gay
If they've had their dick removed then it's an open wound and it's still gay

what a sad figure. He's basically made an entire career off of one bad joke

Jim Norton loves fucking trannies, what other breaking news from the year 1999 do you have for us.