What's THE film to keep on your harddrive in case you get a GF and you want to to watch that will set the mood for...

What's THE film to keep on your harddrive in case you get a GF and you want to to watch that will set the mood for hardcore cuddling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTUvX_pYNBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw no one knows any romantic films

Moonrise Kingdom, seriously. Comfy, innocent, cute, funny, with a hint of sexuality.

"Shakespeare in Love"

I watched Like Crazy yesterday. Not the best romance I've ever seen, but it's a very cuddly/touchy/feely type of romance, and I thought that made it unique. Felicity Jones is fucking adorable too.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTUvX_pYNBM

how would I know man

Kate and Leopold?

would Eternal Sunshine be too weird for a female

Stranger Than Fiction. Will Ferrell is normie bait, the guitar scene is perfect for you making a move, and the ending might make her tear up, but still be happy.

Sure. I mean the adults are far from innocent but I agree.

I don't really remember it that well but I'm not sure it's something that's upbeat enough to get the desired effect. If anything it might make her question the relationship.

there was a study that showed girls are the least likely to be aroused after watching a romantic movie

I imagine it's because girls know their partners will never live up to the men in these movies, so by the end they've sublimated enough that they don't need anything from you, or they are even considering how to find it elsewhere.

horror movies had by far the best results for getting a girl in the mood for intimacy

Kill List

human centipede

Weak. I watched Mortal Kombat with my wife last night. She had never seen it.

I then pretty much forced her to have sex. It wasn't rape, she knew she can't stop me so she just let's it happen.

I like to force pain on her through deep penetration. I hold her legs up against her body so I can go in extra deep. She hates it.

Am I doing this right?

>I don't really remember it that well
kek

OP is asking about movies that get girls in the mood to cuddle, not aroused.

I remember the basic premise, some of the scenes and how it ends but not the details.

My ex loved apocolypto

i still love her

we all know cuddling leads to her acussing you of rape the next day.

what better way to get a girl curled up against you than a scary movie? unless you want to rub her shoulders while she fingers herself to Ryan Gosling...

Eternal sunshine for sure

50 shades, u stupid or wat?

Once again Sup Forums think the way to a girl's heart is through some kind of pseudo-intellectual-emotional gymnastics, like putting on the right movie to get intimate with her. You know what really gets women in the mood to cuddle?

Ecstasy.

Horror movies. Works every time.

The Princess Bride