Here comes user finally leaving his den! Wheres your girlfriend hiding? Did she have plans?

Here comes user finally leaving his den! Wheres your girlfriend hiding? Did she have plans?

God Thanksgiving is torture when you're an awkward teenager. At least as an adult you can get drunk.

I identify as my own girlfriend

who are you?

I'm glad this bullshit transcends culture so I'm not the only one suffering.

I prefer this one, looks more authentic

what I really hate is when someone asks you probing questions that would be appropriate otherwise and everyone else gates angry at you for giving curt, disinterested replies

looks like an awful family

nice senpai

>How's university going?
>Did you get a job yet user?
>So have you finally gotten a gf?

>beach house
Fucking bourgeois scum. Hang the rich.

>your gf couldn't come?

literally the only people I know without beach houses are families where the father is such an alcoholic tradesmen piece of shit they can't save any money. But I love when lower class mistake middle class for """rich""", it's so
>rich

>mfw I will face all this shit in 30 days.

As an adult you don't have to participate.

>Yeah bro I have a house worth 700k but I'm totally middle class

>be middle class
>get beach house

This is why your still plebby middle class

>his parents aren't homeowners
>he won't be inheriting a house his grandfather built

You sound like an asshole

Kys

>his parents only have one house
>his grandpa built one without slave labor

the anglo genes kicking in

"SO YOU FOUND YOURSELF A GIRLFRIEND OR NOT?"

"WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE GRANDCHILDREN?"

"FEELING ILL? THAT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR CAMBUTHER"

"WHY ARE YOU SO PALE?"

"LOOK, YOUR COUSIN NATASHA IS HERE, REMEMBER HER? SAY HI!"
(natasha is a barely dressed 16 year old slut that didn't even take her eyes off of the smarthpone to look at you)

UNCLE SAYS "SO, DO YOU DRINK? HAVE SOME VODKA"
MUM STARTS YELLING "HE'S TOO YOUNG TO DRINK, STOP MAKING HIM AN ALCOHOLIC! HE DRINKS JUICE!"
(cousin natasha lets out a small laugh but still taps into her smartphone )

"HERE SIT WITH THE KIDS AND CHAT A LITTLE BIT"
(the oldest kid is 11, you're 25)

(all the drunk family falls into your room)
"HEY WE JUST REMEBERED THE HUSBAND OF GRANDMOTHER'S SISTER WHICH LIVED IN KRASNOYARSK IN 1987 AND WE WANT SAY HI TO HIM!"
"WE DONT KNOW HOW OLD HE IS, WE DONT KNOW HIS LAST NAME, WE DONT KNOW WHERE HE LIVES AND WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE BUT YOU SHOULD FIND HIM NO PROBLEM!"
"WHAT DOES IT MEAN YOU CANT FIND HIM? YOU SAID EVERYTHING IS ON THE INTERNET THESE DAYS! YOU ARE A USELESS WASTE OF SPACE!"

southern cousins (with a heavy southern italian accent): "user, how's going? Any girl? Are you into girls right...or boys?"
I fucking hate them.

I'm lower middle class and this is bullshit
I'm no commie, I actually respect rich people who actually earn it, but the families of successful people who act superior and shit when they're just stealing from their actually useful relatives are cancer

Genuinely haven't seen my family in three months.

Maybe we aren't so different after all.

No matter what your cunt is, we're all united by a hatred of n*rmalfags

I never get asked this question at family meetings. No one there's an impolite motherfucker.