Watch out! If you take a photo with a bunch of white people you hired, in a country that's more than 3/4 white...

Watch out! If you take a photo with a bunch of white people you hired, in a country that's more than 3/4 white, you'll get called a racist.

mic.com/articles/149274/this-dem-intern-selfie-is-dramatically-different-from-paul-ryan-s#.Vn0QG9WGQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you a racist or a cuck?

I'm tired of this shit.

I'm a half blood myself and I don't fucking care about this shit. Sometimes I show my power level but I can get away with it.

>in a country that's more than 3/4 white

LOL that's more racist than Ryan's picture. They literally used the darkies to put them in front to try and play off the narrative of diversity. What a joke

the us is 64% white

I love how democrats are always the most racist people on the planet and get triggered even by the smallest pic of white people in a large group.

And here I thought the Republicans were the hardworking type. Dems seem to have their fair share of chimney sweepers.

FULL BLOWN CULTURAL MARXIST RACE WAR TACTICS

>youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

FULL BLOWN CULTURAL MARXIST RACE WAR TACTICS

>youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

WARN EVERYONE

END GAME APPROACHES

Any white cucks from the USA who can't see the writing on the wall deserve what will be coming once the liberals/SJWs gain more and more political power.

And the globe is only 15% white. Really makes you think

it will end in violence, they will not tolerate losing power.

be ready

Too bad the world is not living in the US. Imagine the flight costs, Oy vey.

90% of republicans are white
also only hiring black people = not racist silly goyim

Thankfully they aren't paid. They come here for a semester or summer and give tours, sort mail, and answer telephones. Getting an internship on the Hill in considered a joke.

They're paying to work for the government.

>one white person in the left pic

That sheeboon with the pineapple on her head don't look to bad

Right side, smart respectful educated people

Left side, useful idiots created by affirmative action

It's all blacks with a couple white people for the dems, and then all whites for the repubs
>you republicans are racist
>why
>you're all white
>but you're all black
>we're black we can't be racist
>mongrels logic

both of pic related look provocingly spoiled, is it just me?

lol how it is so much different lol.
You got a black women with 99% black people behind her and a white dude with 99% white people behind him.
It is exactly the same foto but 1 is white caucasians and one with africans.
to say the black is multicultural and the white one isn't is just retarded