What does he mean by 'fixing the educational system'?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4G-8C4w0mA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Exterminate whites

Indoctrination into globalist left ideals.

Theres not enough liberal indoctrination going on in schools

He wouldn't happen to be Jewish.... Right guys?

Really makes ya go hmm.

It's means destroying critical thinking, also:

>(((Borowitz)))

Same way they talk about 'fixing' pets.

Castration.

a man of his age with a tshirt and a fucking bieber cut . what a faggot

>I love black penis.
>t.Borowitz

Educational system must ensure that nobody will vote wrong in the future.

He looks like a fucking snake

What does he think of Chicago's public education system, which has been run by democrats for many decades?

In the words of my personal role model, "He who commands the children, commands the future

>YOU HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION THAN ME!
>YOU MUST BE PURGED
>YOU MUST BE REEDUCATED!

Jesus fucking Christ, 1984 should have been a fictional book you dumb faggots! Not a guide on how the world should look in the near future!

fpbp

these kikes man, jeez

Orwell did say that it wasn't just fiction, it was how he believed the world would turn out. He wasn't very far off either, as you can see.

>be dumb as fuck
>IT'S MY OPINION FAGGOT KILL GAYS AND MUSLIMS REEE

>1984 should have been a fictional book you dumb faggots
>voting for a fascist

I'm surprised germanistan doesn't know what fascism is, ahmed is that you?

Just get bred out of existence already you beta inferior failed abortion.

he looks like a jewish lesbian dyke

That cuckold should be fucking hung.

America is now about voting for the person you hate less, not about who you support

He meant, the education system needs to be dumbed down more so that everyone isnt smart enough to vote for Trump.

Everyone needs to be reduced to that of a feral nigger retard that votes for dependency on the federal government.

Be a stupid fucking nigger.

>(((Borowitz)))

trump won in Massachusetts though

Having people only learn his opinion

been that way for a while chinese senpai

Jewish mind control

its because they have too many catholic schools teaching people how to think critically

t. masshole

(((borowitz)))

Libtards have controlled education and media for 50 years

Fuck off kike

Haven't these faggots done enough

Watch this video its an hour but it will change your life. LIBERALS ARE A BLIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=O4G-8C4w0mA

>borowitz

Here, have some (You)s.

Idiots.

lol
what's idiotic about it

all you're doing is calling people's stupidity their "opinions"

There is literally no pretense about education being unbiased anymore. Everyone knows the way it leans and even liberals only put up a cursory objection to the notion.

who?

why does Sup Forums like to quote irrelvant persons?

>"merkel is great" - kJEm48Hw
what does he mean by this??!?!?!?

fucking retards. srsly.

>American Jews have a higher IQ than non-jewish whites
>refuse to listen to anything they say

GUYS WE'RE NOT DUMB IT'S OUR OPINIONS GOD!

>everyone that disagrees with me is ignorant
Typical leftist arrogance.

You know, fixing the system. Like rigging.

I definitely didn't say that.

All I did was imply that these people are dumb as fuck (definitely true), and that's why they think the things they do, politically (mild speculation)

man fuck math

t. shill

Why is voting for Trump ignorant?

oh fuck he hit me with the shill

donezo

>calling other people's opinions stupid
>reeducating people because of their opinions

Are you some kind of communist child prodigy created by the hatefuck between Karl Marx and Lenin?

I lived through an era where you could be v& and beaten to a pulp because of your opinion and believe me, its not ok. Oh and yes, you were reeducated to a degree.

Now fuck off leftist scum.

They need better education because their opinions are stupid, and if they had better education, they would probably have different (less stupid) opinions

how is that communism? that's what you should do when people are stupid - educate them better

>Everyone, even Sup Forums, acknowledges for years that American education is fucking garbage
>But when someone against Trump says it's garbage, it's instantly assumed he means to make it worse and turn it into a brainwashing factory

Why do I even come to this board? It's like everyone took a solemn pledge to as big a retard as possible.

You are dumb as fuck (definitely true) and that's why you post the things you do (mild speculation)

The (((nose))) knows.

Jews are literally the reason for every single bad thing in the world today.

That's definitely not true though. I scored in the 99th percentile on my LSAT (literally impossible to do if you're stupid)

>spouse - Olivia Gentile
>gentile
Kek

No, you lied about doing that on Sup Forums. Which stupid people do all the time.

this is the sort of stupidity that he's on about

and if you were better educated, you wouldn't say such a patently false and idiotic thing

I'm glad that you're impressed

Did mommy give you a cookie for that? Good job.

When you find people to be stupid they should be made to stop thinking the way they do and start thinking exactly as you do? Sounds like a nice dictatorship.

When you find people to be stupid, you should educate them better

again, that's not dictatorship. that's how it's supposed to work. educate people better so that they stop being so stupid

the idea that you think that is communism or fascism or anything like that just shows why it's so desperately needed

being stupid is bad

And what do you understand by education my commie friend?

Ignoring critical thinking and just pushing your own opinions and views on the world on others?

Education should not include political opinions of the faculty and that's that. Professors and people who conspire in doing so, just to push an agenda should be immediately relieved of their duties for extreme carelessness and bad practice.

Education should be free of anything political and should focus on free thinking.

But commies have absolutely no idea how that works.

Name any single problem we are facing right now.

War in the middle east? - jews.
Refugee crisis? - jews.
Starvation in 3rd world countries? - jews.
Economic situation in the 1st world? - jews.
Corporatism? - jews.
Corruption? - jews.

I could go on and on.

(((borowitz)))

we do have fema camps and we did intern the japanese. jews are out of control in america

>It's like everyone took a solemn pledge to as big a retard as possible.
You didn't?

>promotes liberal endoctrination
>(((Borowitz)))

Who would have guessed it was a jew

The idea that education should be free of anything political is almost (not quite) nonsensical, and definitely wrong.

I mean, I know you aren't well versed in democracy, but a well informed citizenry is it's heart.

As long as people are going on long being unabashedly stupid, we all have to deal with the consequences of that.

>When you find people to be stupid, you should educate them better
Sure, I already said I find you to be extremely stupid. I expect you to present yourself to your remedial classes taught by me tomorrow. We'll go over why everything you said is dumb.

>literal hook nosed kike

So large black communities are voting for Trump?

k

We could have a class, if you like. I mean, it won't end up as you want it, but that's whatever

But so you agree now that trying to educate people isn't dictatorship?

Good, that's you a little less stupid than you were a minute ago

Motherfuckers own American Academia wholesale, have turned our Platonic free market of ideas and transformed it into for-profit leftist indoctrination apparatus.

Still blow elections.

Isn't the American educational institutional broken because the State, which Democrats support, tried to rectify it with government intervention, thus leading to students borrowing loans they knew they couldn't afford for a degree that did not increase their employment prospects?

>I know you aren't well versed in democracy
Sorry to break it to you but thats kind of my field of study (shit tier, i know, but coupled with economics, political science is pretty god tier)

well informed citizenry = biased citizenry based on the opinions they are fed by their education combined with the misinformation spread by the media

I seriously hope you are trolling.

America is the only country that has people graduating from college with gender studies. Thousands of dollars in debt and all you have to show for it is gender studies or black history. Your country is cucked beyond belief. Trump is not the problem.

The problem is that America was long dead and just wasn't buried.

You need to be enslaved by the Brits again to know what freedom is and we are happy to oblige.

Fucking cucks cant even handle Black lives matter and are more worried about your safe space. Your country is doomed.

>We could have a class, if you like. I mean, it won't end up as you want it, but that's whatever
How will it end up then?

>But so you agree now that trying to educate people isn't dictatorship?
Of course it's dictatorship.

you keep calling education bias, but that's just your own bias about education itself

no wonder you're so stupid

>The educational system must create people's entire personalities, the fact people like Trump is proof that the literal brainwashing camp isn't working to my liking.

If schools are only supposed to do what they should do, which is teach things like math and English and science and whatever, why does this fine Gentileman think its supposed to shape your personality?

He's basically admitting schools are for indoctrination, he's not even aware of it.

>Pure coindidence, goy.
>I-i mean guy...

Probably Gender Studies and Latino History being pushed into grade school, so that you don't need to go to college to be indoctrinated.

Means more brainwashing. You have to subtly break their conditioning. For instance, during that whole dollar bill crap, I made my students research and write about the benefits Andrew Jackson provided to the country. When discussing the history of slavery, I also talked about how other groups were also enslaved, like Europeans under the Corsairs. You gotta show them that history and the world isn't all one way like they've been led to believe.

>trying to educate people is dictatorship

what a position to take! I love it. Unabashed stupidity, hatred of education, and you wonder why the left thinks you're stupid

You should read my educational texts in university to see what he means. He probably wants the same Marxist spin at every level of education in every state across the US. Everything is "muh rights" and "White guilt" and "systemic racism". Literally EVERYTHING is tainted with it. The only uncucked class I've taken toward my bachelors was math.

Biased, you little shit. Something is biased not bias.

You actually need the classes you're talking about. Worry about your own education.

It is when it's done to make them hold certain opinions and not giving them the tools to make their own minds. If because of someone's political opinion you feel they must be re-educated then you're pretty clearly educating people in the "re-education camps in Syberia" type of way. I feel as if you know this and are trolling, at least I hope so.

>ad hominem
Seriously, your leftism is way to visible. I seriously hope you're trolling.

you literally made up every part of what he "said"
invented a silly notion of education that makes no sense (no history, political science, philosophy - these are bad!!!)

and then claimed he's admitting schools are for doctrination

fucking incredible

>hatred of education

Hatred of state-controlled education.

"Fixing" Education: Revised curriculum with critical skills and problematic historical events omitted.

The red-pill of kikes being behind everything slowly goes down my throat.

lol
I wasn't using it as an adjective, partner

education isn't not bias, nor is education necessarily biased

And who said force them to hold opinions. What he's suggesting is that they hold those opinion because they are stupid - and he's right

no
he literally just said that trying to educate people people is dictatorship

there was no qualification there

t. shill

let me make that clear

education != bias

see how it's a noun?

Because liberals have had complete control of academia for 3 decades and they have failed.So any idea from a liberal is immediatly disgarded.

Your peoples failure is so monumental that it goes unnoticed. Its like the quote one murder is a tragedy 1 million is a statistic. There has been so much failure its now just a statistic

read thisWatch this

MO MONEY FOR DEM PROGRAMS

I was "educated" in a private high school with a religious right agenda chum, and it was a healthy bit worse than public education.

>you keep calling education bias
>isn't not bias

I didn't think I could respect you any less but trying to weasel your way out of it clinched it. At least this is an anonymous board so you got that going for you.

It almost makes me want to be a teacher so I can redpill children.

>Starvation in 3rd world countries? - jews.

I think they manage that one on their own.

>fix the education system

Don't tie teachers' hands behind their backs when it comes to disciplining students and maybe the black kids will sit the fuck down and learn to read instead of dancing, singing, and clapping. That way we won't have to feed their unskilled asses with our tax dollars.

>Borowitz

weasel out of what?

I was saying that he keeps equating two nouns that aren't equal.

You didn't understand that, jumped at the chance to grammar nazi me, and now you're angry that it was clearly your own misunderstanding

Does saying that education does not equal bias make sense? Of course. Now take a deep breath and accept that that was what I was saying.

It's okay to have misunderstood, but a little embarrassing to have gone in so hard based on it.

I understand, buddy. I'm a liberal after all.