Be American on Sup Forums in the mid 00s with Bush as president

>be American on Sup Forums in the mid 00s with Bush as president
>Euros and Aussies make fun of Americans for being too conservative and religious
>be American on Sup Forums in the mid 10s with Obama as president
>Euros and Aussie make fun of Americans for being too liberal and blame us for SJWs

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AgvPZ8KvZkg
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-referendum-idUSKCN0ZL0QW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

really makes you think

Fuck off, you are still too religious.

>Sup Forums in the mid 00s

Sup Forums wasn't set up until 2004 or whatever

S-sorry

Europe is quickly becoming more religious

sorry

Bush did nothing wrong

>that desperate attempt to try and include me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The refugees crisis wouldn't happen without him and Obama fucking up country after country

>Euros and Aussies make fun of Americans for being too conservative and religious
Bush dindu nuttin, leave Bush alone

5/10 of your country is too liberal, 4/10 of your country is too conservative, 1/10 of your country is actually intelligent.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgvPZ8KvZkg

still a cool video

You're still in the EU for another 2 years but this pic was from before the brexit. Hopefully you guys can get yourself out of the picture

I've been here since 2006, the popular political opinions of Sup Forums back then was very different than what it is today. I think we have always been a board of contrarians and non-conformists.

This picture was posted a lot on here when Obama won in 2008.

>Implying Sup Forums doesn't pre-date Ancient Egypt.
>Implying Ancient Egypt wasn't a Sup Forums joke about 'what would it be like if niggers were really kangz?'

>imblign

its fine. weve already begun building a wall at calais and have offically stated EU immigrants will be deported if they try to move her in the next years, including existing residents. based may

>2004
Aka the mid 00's you fucking dick

>IM A HUGE FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE

>implying americans weren't bashing bush as well for being a warmongering idiot
>implying this isn't just Sup Forums contrarianism

watch this place go full liberal after a year or two of trump presidency

How does that work, anyway? Is part of Calais considered UK soil and under your authority, or are they letting you build a wall on French soil?

Australians are literally retarded, probably bets to ignore them.

Europe has a complex to blame their problems on others out of arrogance. The truth is Europe is the source of communism/Bolshevism and conservative Russia was the victim of "European intellectuals"

Just as USA is the victim of "European intellectuals" supporting Obama, the great divider and degenerate.

>I think we have always been a board of contrarians and non-conformists.

So true. I usually pick a topic and start arguing. Been everything from hardcore nazi to tree hugging SJW.

I'm probably what you described. I was liberal until the late 2000's, now I'm probably more right wing than 99% of my countrymen.

>ARIN/ Sup Forums resolves my IP address to the USA, even though I'm British

Get the chip off your shoulder, you clown.

oh I forgot Vietnam.

Ho Chi Minh? also educated by "European intellectuals"
Europe is directly responsible for the spread of atheistic communism using degeneracy to topple capitalism. Yet they prefer to blame someone else, first Russia now USA. Despite USA being the one to fight all those bush wars to prevent global communism.

France sure didn't put up much of a fight, neither did any other European power except maybe the UK on some issues. But thats because communism comes from them, so they don't really care that much.

wtf i love americans now

Remember what happened when we tried to stop it, you kike muppet?

You failed. But for some reason you still act arrogant.

You athiestfags are the reason why so many impressionable youths fall for the Islam meme.

>Criticizing Christianity when pic related JUST happened

Finally get to post this pic

>I'm probably what you described. I was liberal until the late 2000's, now I'm probably more right wing than 99% of my countrymen.

I still like to believe I'm pretty liberal, but I hate liberals now. I think some of the change in position has to be with some of us who have been here since then getting older, but I also believe there's a contrarian and association part of it too. The rise of internet activism and social justice warriors has revealed to us how whiny and hypocritical a lot of liberals are, and we run to the other side of the political spectrum to disassociate from that. We also see this new trend of political correctness, and by nature it's revolting to us. If there's one thing Sup Forums has always been consistent on, it's freedom of speech.

Because we picked the right side and we tried.

You'll slurp the shit out of Israel's asshole until you're entirely brown, inside and out - because that's the side you've picked. You've made your bed, now lie in it.

learn to handle banter you fat fuck

>Turkey part of Europe

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bush was a jewish puppet

>retarded neocons, who crown themselves as "good Christians"

Europeans make fun of them

>they create an entire counter-"culture", due to their stupidity/recklessness.

Europeans make fun of them

>the counter-culture gains a major foothold in politics, their "leaders" destroy the stability of ME countries, except for muh Saudi oil and muh greatest ally.

Europe suffers because we're getting flooded with refugees, our politicians won't upset their american overlords, so they accept these "refugees". Europe turns slowly into a shithole.

We get hunted for voicing our opinions by our shitty governments

the last thing we have left is to make fun of our shitty country, can't you at least leave us this privilege?

Nah, fampai. YOU cunts made this bed, and we all have to fucking lay in it. YOU cunts thought up communism. YOU cunts waged a war that killed off millions of other white men. All of the shit happening now can be tied back to communism. Europeans were too weak to stamp it out in the early stages.

>Europe suffers because we're getting flooded with refugees, our politicians won't upset their american overlords, so they accept these "refugees".
Speak for yourself
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-referendum-idUSKCN0ZL0QW

Were you communists when you fucked with us for attempting to stop it, Bobby? If yes, then stop whining for bending over to them so easily without resistance. If no, why would you side with them and then whine when they win?

Are Amerilards really this fucked in the head? Honest question to the other ones because this one has clearly lost the plot.

>Because we picked the right side and we tried.
>played the victim card when Germany lost

STAY FREE, UK!

>be on Sup Forums in 2016
>shills try to rewrite the history

You know this is all satire right? We are all left-wing here, all races equal and races also don't exist. The white men should provide money for the less privileged races and genders (genders also don't exist though).

I'm taking a plane to US just to illegally vote for Hillary in november.

"We" as in Axis powers, dipshit.

It's not christianity it's puritanism

B-but Bush was the bad guy r-right?

OH GOD, I'm sorry America, please forgive.

>"We"
>Axis powers

Unless you were Japan, you all played the victim card and changed sides

Keep trying.

it is a miracle, that the EU didn't try to cuck your country into oblivion,

stay strong Hungabro, you once held back the mongol horde, while the rest of Europe was circle jerking, and it looks like you have to do it again

> the EU didn't try to cuck your country into oblivion
That's all they've been doing for the past year but as you would expect the EU is actually just a bunch of incompetent limp dicks with no actual power. If you tell them to go fuck themselves then they can't really do anything about it.

Watch Bush's farewell address to the nation. He summed up why he did what he did pretty well. He contradicted himself with the whole "killing innocents is never justified and always evil" thing, but other than that it was a great speech.

Before the third reich we had austrofascism which was against communism too, so you memeing doesn't really change the fact that we did try.

Playing the victim instead of getting ideologically assfucked by you kike muppets like the Germans sure was the better choice.

So you admit you're no better than traitors, got it. That's all I needed to know.

They'll thank us Mormons later when we're playing hoops and doing arts in crafts with Jesus on his home planet in Celestial Heaven

How did we support the enemy?

>being too conservative and religious
no mate, for being lead by an absolute idiot. and starting and fucking up at useless wars.

Because at that time actions of Bush made conservatism look stupid and the average goy was full "god bless America, bomb middle east etc." Now Obama and other politicians have made liberalism a joke and the average goy took it to the extreme with BLM etc. "Us contrarians" are just moderates who don't like blind stupidity.
Anyone who says "we were too stupid then and are smart now" is either underage (fresh adult) or your average goy with short term memory

Nobody gave a shit about you being conservative, Middle East policy was and still is the problem.

By the way identity politics is a diversion from financial elites after the economic crisis of 2008, they were under too many surveillance so they unleashed the Social Justice madness to keep us away.

>bombing terrorists is the problem
Why are French suck Cucks?

No stop being a fag. No one needs to apologize for anything.

They are just jelly as fuck irrelevant countries.

America just can't do anything subtly or to themselves. It always has to be at one extreme or the other and the rest of the world has to hear about it. Just calm the fuck down and stop treating life like a movie.

they could suspend your voting rights, but we are mutually blocking them from doing so.

they suspended Austria for Heider, so they are not really powerless, it's confirmed that it happened.

Bush's invasion of Iraq was still retarded.

With Iraq intact there would be no place for ISIS.

ISIS = former Baathists whom you put in one camp to conspire.

It's literally your fault.

>voting rights
Like that shit matters, gercucks and frogs just vote whatever they want by majority anyways. The question is if they can enforce it or not, and so far it seems like they have no power to do so.

Yeah because Saddam did a lot of terrorism in Europe, fucking underage you were probably not even born, kys.

Fuck off Muslim cunt all you sand niggers can do is blame the USA
O allah they bombed terrorists we have to fight them
I wish America would bomb you bastards some more

Okay gook, come back when you actually have arguments and read an history book, for now you are just being a fucking embarassment for your countrymen on this board.
Sucking american cocks will not make you whiter by the way.

Killing """"dictators""""" was probably not a good idea but at this point it really is crying over spilled milk.

>the guy who comes in at 0:26

every fucking time

Who cares as long as Muslim countries are getting bombed
I'm Hungarian all the history I need to know is Anglos control this world and are the greatest thing to exist everything they do is the right thing

>weve already begun building a wall at calais and have offically stated EU immigrants will be deported if they try to move her in the next years, including existing residents. based may

If this is true, I might buy some British import shit just cause I support countries with a backbone.

oszt mit keresel új pekingben?

>Baww you guys used to hate out (((right))) but now you dislike our (((left)))

Both ends of the same snake, you turbocuck.

Looking for something? My parents never taught me Hungarian they knew there's only one language in the world and that's English. I can understand spoken Hungarian though just can't read it

>was and still am most religious of my friends and co workers.
>have a wife a hipaying job and a great bod while they are all kissless virgins
Huehuehue

Yer a phony

I was born in Canada, my family left because the communists killed a bunch of family members of mine. I'm ethnically Hungarian but my heart is Anglo

Yer a LEAF you're no magyar of mine

Good, don't you guys have the highest taxes in Europe? Your sales tax is like 20% the communists are gone you don't have to pay crazy taxes. Also republics are degenerate you should recolonise Austria and restart the Hungarian empire

2003-2007 sure seems like mid 00s to me

2003 actually and it had significant periods of downtime until probably 2005 or so. Can't remember exactly when since I drank a lot of fermented Jew since then. I do distinctly remember moot pulling the plug for a few months, though.

Cost of living is also the cheapest here so it balances out, also free healthcare and education is convinient for lazy fucks like me :^).

(((You)))

Listen here leaf. We fucked up the Middle East because we stopped Saddam from bombing Muslims and actually doing it well. I don't know why you're defending a cuck like Dubya.

Europeans will always criticize the USA no matter who is in office because it is in their nature to whine and bicker about the people in power. It's probably because they all have some sort of feudal serf mentality.

>free
Should have bombed them better then, send the entire US airforce there to bomb them non stop for a month straight and tell me if there's any terrorist attacks after that.

It is free, not sure what you're trying to say. With hospitals you have to be careful because some of them are total trash though. It's pretty clear that you have no actual clue about Hungarian people, in reality we're just a bunch of jetinho sloths who just get upset if others threaten our little fiesta and we start throwing vodka bottles and rocks at them saying "GED OFF MY LAND!!!!".

I don't care about Hungarians I wish I wasn't a Hungarian I wish I was an Anglo

>>I think we have always been a board of contrarians and non-conformists.

>So true. I usually pick a topic and start arguing. Been everything from hardcore nazi to tree hugging SJW.

tree huggers are closer to gnostic kek shitposters than social justice terrorists.

Well you can be happy then because you aren't one. What's your family name even?

>actually carrying about what some people say on a vietnamese islamic gastronomy forum

>Just calm the fuck down and stop treating life like a movie.

Our jews convinced the entire west to treat life like a movie user, now your societies are crumbling too lol. Our jewish propaganda will blot out the sun!

In other words disregard all foreigners?
I like that.

there's only 1 person on Facebook with it and that's my sister, and 1 person on ancestry with the name just me. I have no idea where it came from I'm pretty sure it's Hungarian

You think I'd add some random leafnigger on my precious jewbook? I can only tell if it's Hungarian or not if you actually tell me what it is.