Who else gets annoyed when they hear Levantine people complain about "white people"...

Who else gets annoyed when they hear Levantine people complain about "white people"? Do they not understand that they are white themselves?

I'm starting to think that when SJWs refer to FUCKING WHITE MALES, they really mean northwestern Europeans.

Caucasoid =/= white

you're fucking retarded or somthin?

Levantine chicks are god tier desu familia

They just look like lighter skinned mestizos with crooked noses, not whites.

Are somalis white?

Indians and east Africans are also caucasoid, that doesn't make them white

Levantine aren't white people. They're just arabs. It pisses me off how lebanese don't consider themselves as "Arabs"

If you're basing it off of skin tone alone, then most Iberian people aren't white, either.

I understand that people from the Horn of Africa are caucazoid, but they aren't "white." However, most eastern Mediterranean people tend to have a light complexion, light hair and light eyes. What makes Levantine people non-white?

>Implying white cis men would cry over not being invited to cuckfest 2016

Dunno why people keep referring to "whites" as a races. There isn't a white race. There are germanic peoples, slavs, caucasians, celts, aryans (also known as iranians), etc. This "white" pride bullshit is stupid and has no basis in genetics.

How are iranians a race? You mean persian ?

Persian is a national identity. Aryan or Iranian is an ethno-linguistic group . Sort of like eastern europe is slavic but with a lot of national identities.

Aryans or Iranians are the ethno-linguistic group which founded Persia, and spread their linguistic influence from the near east to

Ah sorry then.

>Levantine aren't white people. They're just arabs.
So much this. Same with kikes, they're just a bunch of goddamn crypto-arabs.

Yep, it seriously pisses me off how just because Lebanon was a christian country, and has some european influences automatically makes themselves "White". No you're arab.

That's like saying, "Spanish people aren't white; they are Hispanic." I thought "Arab" referred to common history and language.

Spaniards are arab as fuck.

Also spaniards aren't hispanic either, only their south american rape babies are. Guess why they ended up making those rape babies? BECAUSE THEY'RE ARAB.

Hispanic refers to Spanish-speaking countries.

>american education at work

As an Hispanic person, I think I'd know more than you

Yes, you would think that, because you're a retarded rapebaby.
You have to go back, pedro.

"I love Hispanics!"

Did Trump ever call your people out? I don't think so!

Since I am a not a south american rapebaby, not in that instance, no.

No, only you gulf fags are arabs. Just because you forced your shitty speech and demon cult on the whole region doesn't make us one of you.

Hey you lebcuck, did you run away from lebanon (satellite for hezbollah) to america, or did you get cucked so hard by israel or ISIS ?

My parents are North African, even though my skin tone is white, I don't identify as "white"

My personal definition of "white" is native European, and I don't feel comfortable when people call me "white". Although I am American, I don't identify with European history/culture to comfortably call myself "white"

The name "white" is so retarded though. It implies skin color while it's supposed to encompass a whole culture.