What do you think about this movie Sup Forums

What do you think about this movie Sup Forums

It was good.

it's onw of those movies that will get posted in the "movies women will never understand" threads in the future

i like any movie or show or book or comic that uses that font t b q h w y f

Texas. As. Fuck.
Nice doubles too.

It was a good film, better than the modern-western stuff, but can't be compared to the old western stuff. Better than Arrival, Hidden Figures and other Oscar nominees but didn't deserve to win.

Nice ending and nice begining btw

Pretty damn good movie.

Favorite of 2016

>Don't chase me Chief
>Comanche means "enemies forever"
>With who?
>Everyone
>Then you know what you call me?
>Enemy.
>No. Comanche
>Holy fuckin' shit look at those tiddies!
>Lord of the plains
>Maybe I'll come see you out there, give you peace
>Maybe I'll give it to you

loved the lines and the bants in this film, the robbery scenes are kino too

Really entertaining, better than the majority of oscar noms. Was my pick for best picture but the oscars are always shit and wrong

One of the best movies in recent times

But it's true. Woman will never understand the Brothers relationship.

It got snubbed for the Oscar because it was a movie about how armed citizens and concealed carry is dangerous to criminals, instead of being about gayniggers from outer space

Retarded plot therefore crap movie.

It's really good and I really liked it but I'm on Sup Forums so I'm going to say it's a shit reddit film

>film about white male problems
no one cares anymore.
Fuck Trump and fuck white People :^)

I don't think it deserved it. Script and directing of Man. by the Sea, La La Land, Fences and Moonlight are better, and the plot of Arrival (and the movies already said) beats HOHW

Looking forward to their reteam on the Robert the Bruce film.

Gas station scene was GOAT. Film really hit a nerve, I identified heavily with Pine's character.

>Only assholes drink Mr. Pibb.
This movie captured the spirit of Texas so fucking well, reminded of me KotH in how authentic it really was
t. Texan currently living in California against my will

it was a really good movie, its a shame it was underappreciated

If you've actually been to Canada you'd learn this is what most Canadians are like.

Was pretty great. Not in a hurry to rewatch it any time soon, though. Pretty authentic Texas feel too.

Flick disguising itself as a movie

I liked it. i thought it would be shit but direction and scene writing was at top game.

t. virgin and alone at 30

Brotherly kino. My personal fav of 2016 but I will admit the bank hate was over the top. Being from Texas also helps boost the enjoyment of this movie.

BREDDY GUD CONSIDERING THE SHITSCAPE OF MOVIES IN 2016

THE WHERES MY BANK BAILOUT BLUE COLLAR JUSTICE THING WAS A BIT HAMFISTED BUT NO LESS THAN OTHER TELEGRAPHED MESSAGES IN MOVIES

WASN'T EXPECTING JEFF BRIDGES TO GO HAM WITH THAT SNIPER RIFLE THOUGH, GOOD GUNPLAY

SOLID CALL

I think this is the first movie I've ever seen that has ever portayed conceal carry

Thought it was great. It's actually one of the last movies I watched. There hasn't been much worth watching these past two or three years.

I thought it was great. I was surprised at how affected I was by the ending and Jeff Bridge's partner getting killed

is this movie actually """"""good"""""? I see it all the time on Netflix but it kinda looks like trash so i've never seen it

just saw it yesterday. I was surprised that there are still movies being made like this one. no degeneracy, no diversity, no fucking unrealistic kickass females. pro concealed carrying. overall very good performances. no Hollywood schmaltz. perfect. tell me guys is Texas still like that like in the movie? I'm from Europe and would love to visit sometime.

>is Texas still like that like in the movie?

It's pretty much spot-on.

Its breddy gud. Check it out, it's a modern western with great writing and good characters
>tfw indians ain't supposed to feel sorry for cowboys

>tell me guys is Texas still like that like in the movie?
user in texas they hang signs outside of business and public buildings asking you to leave your guns in the car... If you feel like it.

Redneck kino at its best.

I think chris pine is the cutest working actor in Hollywood and I would give my left testicle to suck on his toes for 5 hours

awesome. sounds like my kind of place.

Its pretty fucking good.

I was pissed that it didn't win the best screenplay oscar.

The entire movie felt so fucking genuine, everything seems so realistic and grounded.

Threadly remainder that Tejas is rightly Coahuila's clay.

Give it back.

Threadly reminder that anytime you want it, you're free to try to come take it.

>Coahuila
LOL it's in better hands now. You want to make it 3rd world diarrhealand?

It's definitely like that, but that movie was also set in the worst part of Texas. Move to the area between San Anonio, Austin, and DFW, and life will be good.

should've won best picture