/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General; this is the thread that never ends edition

*************READ THIS RIGHT NOW - WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
archive.is/yGMB6
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/#itKbUpR5GC5wM02b.99
dailycaller.com/2016/07/20/one-of-hillarys-top-vp-picks-also-destroyed-emails-used-a-secret-account/
youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8
youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nMbEsQ4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469125546660.webm
epilepsy.com/article/2014/3/truth-about-psychogenic-nonepileptic-seizures
youtu.be/Tdqa0uMoiis?t=3s
web.archive.org/web/20130724231844/http://www.desaber.com
winejobsusa.com/wine-jobs/washington--dc/district-of-columbia/independent-wholesale-wine-associate/16470
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_implantation
globalpost.com/article/6783836/2016/07/20/some-black-lives-matter-activists-plan-not-vote-november
youtube.com/watch?v=8VDSdXJJm-w
sli.mg/a/B3ii2A
pastebin.com/9nzgAWgM
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36856918
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) ? ? ? ? for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png (embed)
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

Please post this in the OP from now on. I won't contribute any additional information until progress is made with the IRS 990 mind maps.

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

It's weird how these threads are more mature and smart then those shitty trump generals.

old bread archive:

>archive.is/yGMB6

Important carry over from stale bread:

I am the 77 y.o. old lady that directed you to look at Comey & HSBC. I have another rabbit hole for you. Here is an article referencing Pulitzer winner Seymour Hersch...he exposed My Lai massacre in Viet Nam, huge deal. Hillary and her State dept. sent WMD Sarin gas to Syrian rebels. THIS IS TREASON.
inquisitr.com/3059683/hillary-clinton-pulitzer-prize-winning-journalist-says-presidential-candidate-approved-sending-sarin-gas-to-syrian-rebels/#itKbUpR5GC5wM02b.99

new bread lets go Clintons possible VP pick also has email problems

dailycaller.com/2016/07/20/one-of-hillarys-top-vp-picks-also-destroyed-emails-used-a-secret-account/

Another Trump intern at it again..

>thinking anyone in the US has a job

Good one, CTR.

Looking for the unedited version of this. It's literally been scrubbed from the normienet

ALERT ALERT

FULL BLOWN CULTURAL MARXIST RACE WAR TACTICS

>youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

FULL BLOWN CULTURAL MARXIST RACE WAR TACTICS

>youtube.com/watch?v=LISNAWln6p8

WARN EVERYONE

END GAME APPROACHES

There's this youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nMbEsQ4

But I do have the webm with sound, I just don't know if there's a thread in /wsg/ for it.

Is that her having a seizure?

That needs to be blasted far and wide.

I've a little time this afternoon to create templates for meme makers.

>pic related.

Please post images you'd like templated..

Look at the face of the one asking the question, she clearly does not know what to think of Hillary's reaction.

Where's the meme division thread?

>meme bread
I got some actual work to do for the next couple hours, i usually make it.

Cool, I'm working on a few.

bamp

It is. Please blast this to meme division.

Would you please post it? I've been looking for a while

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469125546660.webm

U GUIZ HAB GOTTA TRAI DA COLD CHAI

Didn't they claim that Bashar al-Assad used the gas?

Ok you twisted my arm
MEME BREAD

Thanks!!

Thanks! This is important. I rarely meme on or even use Facebook, but im going to blast this.

you guys pls give the meme bread an occasional bump, working on a translation rn.

I couldn't resist.

bump

Suddenly burning women and children alive in a church makes more sense after reading the Alinsky Rules.

Was this a genuine spasm that she tried to play off as a joke?

Seems like it.

Yes, her security detail knows she had a seizure and whisks her off immediately.

From watching the videos from other angles, I thought she was just being goofy from being startled by a loud reporter. That said, she was trying to be comfy in an uncomfy situation out her narrative. Not a doctor, but I'd didn't see a real spastic move.

>was just being goofy
absolutely.

Trail Of Bodies

Does not matter what is the truth though - we should mine this angle, start rumors about it.

Have you ever seen someone have a minor seizure, leaf? I have. She gets spaced out immediately before, which is consistent with a seizure

>Have you ever seen someone have a minor seizure, leaf?
yes, one of my former friends was epileptic. Seizures are usually pretty taxing, no? PPl usually have to sit down.

bump

Marc Rich case

bampu

Marc Rich case 2

>Seizures are usually pretty taxing, no?
Not always and it depends upon the underlying condition which is the cause of the seizure.

>PNES are attacks that may look like epileptic seizures, but are not caused by abnormal brain electrical discharges. They are a manifestation of psychological distress. Frequently, patients with PNES may look like they are experiencing generalized convulsions similar to tonic clonic seizures with falling and shaking. Less frequently, PNES may mimic absence seizures or complex partial seizures with temporary loss of attention or staring.

>epilepsy.com/article/2014/3/truth-about-psychogenic-nonepileptic-seizures

The media knows she has MS.

What happened to the user who reached out to an academic (forgot his name) who wanted to talk on the phone? Is he died?

Thank you for bringing this over, this is the old lady again. I have sent this info to the website via contact. Yes, they said Assad used the gas, but it was Syrian rebels, with gas from Hillary/US State Dept. This is big.

I just want to say that what you are doing here is bringing tears to my old eyes. Bring her down, it's past time. I'm also spreading the memes far and wide, and getting a lot of positive responses. No one wants Hillary except other criminals, the rich and the uninformed.

Thank you, fellow patriot!

bump

shilldog could have Cranio-facial dystonia or something worse. puts a whole new meaning to crooked hillary

bump

test

Wew, permane ban not even remotely meant for me came through.

>tfw doc user

maybe she just go brain freeze kek looks like she had slushy youtu.be/Tdqa0uMoiis?t=3s

I'm sure that it was and they just tricked you into thinking it's not to cover their asses. Mods have been getting to be pozzed the fuck out lately.

Supposedly I posted CP somewhere according to this bullshit.

Yeah, and political dissidents always manage to end up getting hauled away for having caches of CP on their computers.
Same people run this site. Beware.

>Supposedly I posted CP somewhere according to this bullshit.
exact same thing happened to me 3 weeks ago. total garbage

>what you are doing here
We aren't the only ones, you yourself have played a part as well by sharing the memes and (I imagine) talking to those to whom give your word regard.

This will be a team effort and you are integral to that.

It seems as though most of the anons running around here are a good deal younger than I, I find myself blessed to have been able to interact with one who is on the other side of the young old gap as I am to most here.

I'm closer to 50 than not, and I too am moved by the energy and focus I have seen in these threads. I came along shortly after FBIanon posted his original messages; which I learned about on an entirely different board, but have been spending a lot of time here helping where I can.

I've provided good portions of the informaion in the backup doc, but am by no means it's sole contributor. There are a good number of anons that have added to that as is attested to the fact that it is 200 pages now and it was 90 when it originally hit inforwars.

Please, don't be a stranger to this thread!

Our foe is mighty, but together all of us dwarf them and this is why they have done the things they have. The know that if enough people become aware to the same degree which is generally displayed here, their game is at an end and that right soon.

Find a thing to do
Do that thing
Post results

This will enable us to overcome the seemingly insurmountable obstacles they place in our path.

I am the Tree-man

No, you can't do that. If she didn't have a seizure, then don't say that she did. There's enough truth that there's no need to lie, which would only hurt one's credibility.

I never actually posted anything though.

>Post cold chai webm
>Supposedly it's scrubbed from the internet
>Suddenly banned

I never said you posted anything, read more carefully.
And yes, it was scrubbed.
Ban was (((pure coincidence)))

web.archive.org/web/20130724231844/http://www.desaber.com
winejobsusa.com/wine-jobs/washington--dc/district-of-columbia/independent-wholesale-wine-associate/16470

If you're interested.

>political dissidents always manage to end up getting hauled away for having caches of CP on their computers.

This and worse.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_implantation

Combine to two and holy hell can be brought down upon a person.

>Thank you for bringing this over
And to let you know, it has indeed been added to the back up doc.

Hopefully an user will grasp those threads and begin tugging to find where they lead. If you're as aware of how things work around here as you seem to be, then you know that if there's a connection to be followed or found then some user will do so.

You've provided a great service to, not only, your country but to the world as well.

Black Team, as we have come to call them, have their tentacles across the globe and so any strike against even a part of the beast helps the overall effort.

Black Lives Matter: BLM, Leader, Don't vote until America pays attention to blacks

globalpost.com/article/6783836/2016/07/20/some-black-lives-matter-activists-plan-not-vote-november

WE NEED TO MEME THIS

>If you're interested.

Hm, aren't rare wines another means of storing wealth similar to how object d'arte are?

Is this perhaps another avenue through which funds could be laundered or moved without notice by regulatory authorities?

Will Hilary pick Tim Kaine for vice president.
I think so.
youtube.com/watch?v=8VDSdXJJm-w

just tweeted it. This is perfect. I'm been saying for weeks that blacks would'nt vote for any establishment candidate but this article is great fodder

bampu

Mid sixties here. Honored to be here. FBIanon has, in his desperation, ask us to help him keep our country together and rid us of the current cancers causing America so much harm. I/we may not be officially deputized, but I will help FBIanon as much or more as I would any law officer requesting my help.

BUMP 4 U LADS

Nice
Do you have the latest meme archive/can you dump somewhere so I can synchronize?

>Do you have the latest meme archive/can you dump somewhere so I can synchronize?
No, hasn't been updated in a while. I'm on it. First check the meme bread ofc

I seen something on leddit last night about authorities searching for a truck bomb in Cleveland.

I'm assuming shit goes down tonight?

>I'm assuming shit goes down tonight?

With Trump speaking tonight, I would argue you are correct that this is the highest probability of a habbening is this evening.

sli.mg/a/B3ii2A

heyo, i tried sending you this the other day in pdf but gave a dead link. maybe worth adding to the site

APK turkey wikileak emails on soros foundations clitnons more connections rich Marc-rich and other players

pastebin.com/9nzgAWgM

Human trafficking/child abuse charges in London embassies:
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36856918

Diplomats have that "diplomatic immunity" thing going on. Saudis again, so you know the CF isn't far behind.

bump

Somewhat important/relevant, although not directly related to the CF. This is a kindof old (few months) bubble chart of the Twitter Trust and Safety Council.

I didn't make it, but it's worth a mention. Open in new tab to see the whole thing, it's a lot.

bump x 2

Yeah I also remember an user reaching out for I believe Jeffery Sachs

Sachs answered if it was possible to talk via phone and user showed a picture but never responded.

If anyone wants to try to reach out for sachs... we need him.

That reminds me of that Britam Defense leak if anyone remembers. I think at the time it was swept under the carpet as fake but was it?

Phil

We’ve got a new offer. It’s about Syria again. Qataris propose an attractive deal and swear that the idea is approved by Washington. We’ll have to deliver a CW to Homs, a Soviet origin g-shell from Libya similar to those that Assad should have. They want us to deploy our Ukrainian personnel that should speak Russian and make a video record.

Frankly, I don’t think it’s a good idea but the sums proposed are enormous. Your opinion?

Kind regards
David

Britam

Was it fake anyone know?

This looks good. Have the bubbl link or a larger version where the words are legible?

Was he not directed to the website?
I'm confused about what exactly happened after he replied, since we kind of flipped our shit over figuring out who he worked for, and would he spin our investigation to that of tinfoil-hatted madmen.

We can have the media liaison try to reach out to him again once we come up with a plan in case he tries to discredit everything we've done so far.