Welp, so much for the Police force protecting the DNC this year

Welp, so much for the Police force protecting the DNC this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

fop5.org/
facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=0WTltfYfD5g
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Fraternal-Order-of-Police-Philadelphia-Hillary-Clinton-Slain-Officers-DNC-Speakers-Itinerary-387726422.html
philly.com/philly/news/politics/dnc/20160721_FOP_takes_issue_with_convention_speakers.html
freebeacon.com/politics/philadelphia-police-union-rips-clinton-dnc-not-including-families-slain-police-officers-speakers/
tineye.com/search/1604066ba345bd09fb1635e22dba02a10682f43d/?sort=crawl_date&order=desc
fop5.org/page_id674/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope this is real. Even if it is, no republicans go and fuck with democrats, so I doubt anything will happen.

Well, to be fair, Democrats should take such a huge squirting shit on the police to appeal to white, liberal, hippy-ass, coal burning voters that pretend to give a shit about blacks.

I guess they figure the cop vote is smaller.

ABC here, Where did you get this?

>opening statement, they're shocked about the democrats' choice of speakers

You would have to be stupid to be shocked by the revelation that democrats hate America. To anyone who might not know what this letter is in reference to, it's because the DNC is going to have a bunch of blacklivesmatter niggery as their key speaking engagements at the DNC.

Get ready for a week of
>he wuz a gud boi
>he dindu nuffin
>he was gettin his lyfe togetha
>he was gonna be a rappa

To think any police officer in this country still doesn't understand that the democrats are putting a target on their backs for political points...

Bump

I forgot to mention
>he wuz buildin pyramids n shit

Need source on that letter.
If that's true, Philly cops are honestly stepping up their game hard.
First legalizing pot and this?
Might actually move to Philly and start that salsa company with my noise band.

>Hope this is real. Even if it is, no republicans go and fuck with democrats, so I doubt anything will happen.

Don't forget the Bernouts. Also, BLM fucks with literally anyone. They will happily fuck with Bernie Sanders himself, kill black cops, etc.

>ABC here,
ABC what? American Broadcasting Corporation?

If that's true, seriously GET THE FUCK OUT.

With the Republican convention being pretty boring happeningwise, I bet the Dem's will be a real shit show. What's helped out Cleveland has been the cops being really motivated to keep peace. Might not be so inclined for Grandma Nixon.

AYO, HOL UP
*slam dunk*
IS YOU SAYIN
*shoots wildly into the air*
IS YOU REALLY SAYIN
*barters ebt for 2 joints and a sprite*
IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU SAYIN
*kills police officer*
CUZ I THOUGHT YOU SAID

NBC here, can any anonymous friend here help me figure out what this guy meant?

Zach here, thanks man

i'm really confused as to who the fuck is even supporting Hillary, because everyone seems to think she's a cunt, evil, a criminal or all three.

can i get a source polandbro?

None of your business. Go earn your paycheck by doing honest job instead of stealing news from Sup Forums. T. fellow Journalist

MSNBC here, we still on for lunch?

We're on TV!

What did he meant by this?

she has a vagina and this isn't an election for alot of people its the oppression olympics and having a vagina trumps all

ESPN here, Where did you get this?

I wish

The truth is, if the police didn't do their job right, then the national guard would be brought in for full Obama control

Infowars here, buy my fucking water filters

CNN here, I hope so

Lifetime here, I would like to find the source please.

BBC here

CNN here. Can I please be let back in the group?

DEF here, your mom did

Climb into an oven lugenpresse kike lover

CBC here. It really made me think.

Fox here, Im extremely racist and sexist but wont directly tell you

It's not the cop vote, it's the law and order people who care about their property vote.

What's funny is the new purge movie came out. And everyone's like "this is what would happen if trump got elected" but what they don't realize is that is LITERALLY what their stated goal is; disbanding the police for "community solutions" would just mean nice communities had private police forces and poor areas had purge tier violent anarchy

anarchists/black bloc hate democrats too man.

BET here. Ayo bix nood muffugah, sheeit! WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT!

UPN here, any more info?

ITT: gullible inbreds

The fact that most of you are adults and believe this is just absolutely embarrassing

i'm alluding to the girth and color of my penis

CNN here, what are you guys gonna report? I haven't gotten the memo from soros today yet

fop5.org/

facebook com/Phila-FOP-Lodge-5-273292439472058/

Do your job niggers.

God damn, that text. Are any holds barred?

Hey guys, any more 'thugs' I can report on?

kek

RT here fox have you seen this story?
youtube.com/watch?v=0WTltfYfD5g

MTV here, please let me feel included

BBC here, where da white womynz at?

This should be fun. I read that there's 10000 bernouts already committed to camping near the convention and protesting. And that doesn't include the blm faggots.

Wir sind Ordnung

Also Cleveland only has a population of I think just shy of 400k. Philly has around 1.5 million and is just a short drive down from NY and the southern negros. All that mess plus all the agitators flying in. Shit show.

FOX 5 HERE, REPORTING LIVE FROM ANONYMOUS HEADQUARTERS. NOW ZOOM IN HERE CHARLIES, THANKS. THIS "FUCKING LEAF" HERE APPEARS TO BE SHITPOSTING, AND LATVIA IS EATING THIS SHIT UP. THE NETHERLANDS IS LITERALLY BANK DRUGS AND MUSLIMS, AS I UNDERSTAND IT. MORE TO COME AFTER OUR SHORT BREAK.

Seems legit

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Fraternal-Order-of-Police-Philadelphia-Hillary-Clinton-Slain-Officers-DNC-Speakers-Itinerary-387726422.html
philly.com/philly/news/politics/dnc/20160721_FOP_takes_issue_with_convention_speakers.html
freebeacon.com/politics/philadelphia-police-union-rips-clinton-dnc-not-including-families-slain-police-officers-speakers/

well, good thing a lot of these people either can't or are too lazy to vote

I don't care about the "alleged" hitler sign but goddamn what a fucking horrible speech

Thank you for your time. This story will likely appear tonight, 6:30P during World News with David Muir.

>It's not the cop vote, it's the law and order people who care about their property vote.
I know this, you know this but they just think "Pfft, how many cops can there be?"

Kek the Dindu Nuffin Convention

that's what I'm hoping brit bro

NBC here, fuck off this is our turf.

In other news some troubled youths have created a gang organization that should be labeled by the Obama administration as a terrorist organization.

FOX HERE

we're not sure yet, our boss isnt finished threatening and finger fucking the talent , we'll keep ya posted!

I've always like Philly cops, this is just more reason to.

For those asking for source:

tineye.com/search/1604066ba345bd09fb1635e22dba02a10682f43d/?sort=crawl_date&order=desc

It appears to be a photoshooped version of an older Philly PD letter.

Encyclopedia Brown here. I would start by contacting the party on the letterhead.

Where does it say anything about them not protecting the DNC? They are going to be there in full force for dat overtime.

>oh lawds, we gonna get us somma dat sweet overtime ya'll
>we need mo money fo dem pensions

Police and BLM are literally two sides of the same coin.

Guys, this guy sounds like a huge enough faggot that I kinda believe him.

I really hope the DNC dresses the dindus up in themes like the Kangz and Queenz of Europe, Cleopatra and Mr. Peanut (with top hat and cane)

>It appears to be a photoshooped version of an older Philly PD letter.
Or a different letter from the same people so it uses the same template/stationary.

Starts with N

You fucking idiot. The statement is on their main website and facebook. They used the same template as ALWAYS.
God damn, you sure are a fag. Bigger than me, and I'm OP.

kek says it is

This.

Obviously it's going to look the same as older letters on a reverse image search, I doubt they change their logo and staff and letter templates every time they write something.

:O PRAISE KEK

No, it must be a conspiracy.

Well I guess we'll see tonight

It boils down to The Ominous They and complete retards.

Fox here. We wrote dis bitch.

Why has the Republican National Convention been relatively peaceful compared to what people expect the Democratic National Convention to be? The RNC has Muh Donald ''''''''''Fascist'''''''''' Trump. Shouldn't Anti-Fa and friends be getting uppity?

Soros concluded that there will be to much police in there so he didn't bother to pay his protesters to show up. Also Bernie supporters are on the Trump train now. Feels good.

They're gonna let them do this INSIDE the convention hall?
AND they're having it in Philly?

Enjoy your chimpout, Hilary. Never mind being impeached... to them you're just ebil ass white wimmenz. Y'all gonna needz mo security den da Pope, bitch.

CIA here, tell me about Bane.

>To think any democrat in this country still doesn't understand that the niggers don't know no damn convention from a BLM Day Of Rage.
ftfy

The BLM shits will take the mike away from Clinton. Mark my words.

There will be a 20 inch pipe bomb detonating within the crowd, killing exactly 78 people, my digits will it.

shit digit

>820 80 820
I believe it.

Fuck ton of police + republicans exercising their right to open carry

Nothing's going to happen. People were saying the same thing about the RNC.

That said, that speaker lineup is a disaster waiting to happen. There might not be people burning buildings down, but I do think this isn't going to be pretty.

Fuck me, I work in Philly. Traffic is shit enough as is, better not be chimp outs.

This would be hilarious if she didnt already invite them there to do exactly that

The source is often....well...the source..

Philadelphia Fraternal Order of Police Lodge #5

fop5.org/page_id674/

it's not the RNC running a "kill whitey/pigs" agenda

and
>we wuz kangz

Make sure to blame white men.

The democratic party was bretty based up to the 1970's, from then on it went all down hill. Carter was the last based democrat.

Include me in the screenshot

I believe this

Carter was shit.