Got an appointment for a Vasectomy, AMA

your reasons? reversible or irreversible

How old are you?

Irreversible.

Ever since I was a child, I always hated the thought of losing all my time, money and freedom to a child. It's a responsibility I watched all the adults around me undertake and most obviously regret.

I love being free and dedicated to my passions and hobbies and I also hate commitments, a child is a life-long one.

You are the reason the first world tries to replace first worldners with migrants.

>I watched all the adults around me undertake and most obviously regret
I don't really believe that. Sure, children are a shitload of worth but no parent would ever say that they regret their children.

>I love being free and dedicated to my passions and hobbies and I also hate commitments, a child is a life-long one.
I fucking hate this generation.

By the time this happens, I'll either be old and not giving a fuck or I'll have died from the already established and local Allahu Snackbars.

I really, really do not care as I am not affected by this in the long term.

Also, plenty of people around me are breeding (whites) and are having children. It's really non-issue to me.

>leaf
No objections

This. Do your duty, and raise a family. While the Canadian and european populations are close to halving, Muslim populations are tripling. What does that say for the future of our world?

Oh shit, so close

I hope you hang from a really high tree

>I don't really believe that. Sure, children are a shitload of worth but no parent would ever say that they regret their children.

I've seen countless parents saying they don't necessarily regret their actual 'children' but they regret the decision or lifestyle of being a parent. Plenty, a sick amount actually, and even those who won't say it, it's obvious how pathetic their lives have become.

>I fucking hate this generation.

Me too. So why put a child in it?

You failed, you're supposed to

1. Think you're cool / superior badass
2. Type in ALL CAPS
3. A FUCKING LEAF!
4. Don't forget the '!'

Why?

Check out for good while you're at it

not all the people in the "first world" are willing to do the "low tier" jobs that are required for the system to work, that is partly the reason of migrants, among other shit... people not wanting to have children is not "the" reason.

I'll just enjoy life instead.

This fills me with so much hopelessness. The apathy, lack of caring for the world around you and for the future of yourself and others is why the west is falling. We used to be a communal society, where we all had to work together to survive because working for others also meant you could work for yourself. Now we're just sinking ships passing one another in the night.

Well to be fair, I can't see one big benefit or reason to undergo the hell of parenthood.

The future isn't my problem, just like our shitty present wasn't the problem of the now dead elderly of the past generations.

You do know you can't get a girl pregnant when all you do is jack off in your mothers basement right?

> Implying I don't have a gf

Poor you.

Look who's projecting.

>leafs
>being this triggered

As expected. Back to the mosque you go.

> Attack the man, not the argument

You're definitely a liberal.

>attacks the man in op
>gets attacked
>OMG LIBERAL GUYS LOL

a
fucking
leaf

How does it feel that you've basically given up, and that you will never achieve one of your primary purposes in life?

OP you will end up killing yourself. 100% true

This is literally the most backwards thinking. What the fuck is with the meme that you can't have kids and have a life mission at the same time? Successful people, great men, conquerors have always had children throught history.
Jesus fucking christ

you'll grow up to be a lonely old man

if you have a wife, she better be exactly like you in those regards -- highly unlikely since humans change drastically in the span of a few years.

I imagine you'll regret your decision as you age; you'll feel like something is missing from your life and depression will suck away the pleasure you get from your little passions and hobbies.

Humans grow old and no longer feel any need to fuel their egos, and will long for the necessity and everyday mission of raising a child/children

Who's gonna take care of you when you're old? Your old wife? Bahahahaha

What the fuck are you talking about. He can fuck any woman he likes and except for Aids and other STD's there is no consequences, no woman will have power over him (unless he gives it up freely).
What has he given up? He said he never wanted to have kids anyways....

>literally has no reading comprehension

what are you still doing at the cyber cafe muhammed?

It's similar to an orgasm. Any potential guilt or negative emotion has been lifted off my shoulders to know I'll have my whole life for myself.

I want all my free time, money, health for me, myself and I. I wanna live with my gf and not having a fucking kid being one more responsibility draining all my resources and free time. Fuck that.

I've been in countless retirement homes and all those elders with children are only being visited on christmas or for money. The ones taking care of them are support workers and nurses. Don't try to feed me that crap.

This guy gets it.

no worries, A Syrian family with 15 children moved in near my area, you've already been replaced.

>It's ok Leaf, it's for the bes-

Not only that, whites still breed so there's definitely plenty of unlucky men who are now stuck in the nightmare of parenthood so that I don't / won't have to.

That would make it even worse for you, you idiot.

>appeal to nature
There are other ways of leaving your mark on the world. A book, an idea, a business. Shitting out kids is a way of not fixing things yourself. You just entrust things to your offspring, putting your unfulfilled wishes and unrealistic expectations on their shoulders, most of the time.

In a way, having kids is escapism too.

>leaf
>anime post
kill yourself manchild

> Being THIS unable to appreciate art.

Sad.jpg

I wish I were a Witcher.

>you will end up killing yourself. 100% true
>you'll grow up to be a lonely old man

You guys are projecting. I went to three different doctors when I turned 18 to get a vasectomy. They all refused on the grounds that I would "change my mind" later. In my 30s I decided to give it another shot. This time I told the doc I already had three kids and didn't want any more, just in case he wanted to arbitrate my life from On High.

I'm 55 now. Not lonely at all. Not unfulfilled. Not missing "the joy of parenthood" one fucking bit. And not the least bit concerned what brain-dead automatons like you think of me. You're nothing but biological robots.

I've never seen what people find so "fulfilling" about raising kids, and I still don't. Your kids will "take care of you" when you're old by putting you in a nursing home anyway so they aren't inconvenienced. Have fun.