Why are the DNC interns so much more diverse, inclusive and representative of 2016 USA?

Why are the DNC interns so much more diverse, inclusive and representative of 2016 USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're right friend it is hopeless, America has 44,000,000 negros and is 61% 'non hispanic white' which includes europeans, jews, arabs, berbers, turks, persians and north indians. I concede it's actually much worse than this because this figure doesn't factor in your 20,000,000 illegal economic immigrants nor does it consider the fact that 5/7 American babies are born to non-european families.

>We need a wheelchair lesbian for this picture

>Full of women, blacks and disabled

Women and blacks have lower IQs so the group IQ is much lower kek. Same with physical strength.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Apparently their only notable attribute is that everybody looks different.

>representative of 2016 USA?
too many niggers, not enough spics, not enough whites

Someone get on the phone to Madison Grant ASAP.

A NIGGER PRESIDENT

niggers...niggers like handouts. Only poor minorities are democrats. Oh and stupid pussy white people. I get tired of explaining this over and over again.

It's really off-putting to see a nigger in a suit. Like where your loin cloth? hahahaha

>dem east asians

is that you britain?

>2016: white male cripple
>2020: black trangender cripple
>2024: No more democratic party

Clashing political factions temporarily working together against the majority of the US populace for power and privilege.

>Blacks
>Women
>Crips
>Latinos
>Muslims?

Hard to believe all these groups put together can't stump the Trump

>61% 'non hispanic white' which includes europeans, jews, arabs, berbers, turks, persians and north indians.

The census is what you identify as. Most Arabs, turks and Indians identify as "asian" on the census. Even still it's irrelevant. All those groups make up like 2% of the country at most (can be determined by proxy by looking at the % of muslims and Hindus which is about 2%).

>I concede it's actually much worse than this because this figure doesn't factor in your 20,000,000 illegal economic immigrants

Actually it does. The census includes everyone living in the US, regardless of citizenship status or legal status. They actually make a huge effort to count illegal immigrants.

>nor does it consider the fact that 5/7 American babies are born to non-european families.

What? It's pretty much half and half.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

Things are shit on the racial front in the US, but not as bad as you say. I don't know why you feel you need to exaggerate. The truth is horrible enough.

I feel for you guys as no other situation on earth compares, at current rates Australia and Canada will be more ethnically european 300 years from now than the USA is right now. Sweden and the UK are 90/92% swede/brit and the USA hasn't been 90% anything in nearly two centuries. It's a sad state of affairs I agree you need to stop worshiping your jewish ruling class and its media and two party state control. Take back your country and stop being such a cuck, although you're right it's probably 40 years too late you'll be outbred within a few generations. The majority electoral support for a back to back nigger president said it all really.

> Because clearly having a different hues of skin-tones is more important than having capable people

Liberal logic continues to amuse.

It also explains why Democrats are so full of shit that even the designated streets appear remarkably clean in comparison.

Also,
A
FUCKING
LEAF

>the DNC
>cripples, niggers, and women
lmao

How long before the white guy in the middle back goes postal?

>2-3 white males, tops
how diverse

Because they don't need bill clintons
>>seal of approval

>so many are black
but blacks are 12% of the population, they are over represented.

Poo man gets it. They're racist and sexist in the sense that they're hiring specifically for the skin color and gender.

I wouldn't expect a moosefucker to understand when their king cuck answers a question on gender parity with the current year meme rather than an actual acceptable reason

>the only blonde white male in the room is an obviously RNC mole
top kek

If Hillary wins we're all fucked.

They even have a disabled person. I didn't even notice the first time I saw this. I wonder what job he does.

those very few white males look very jewish.

it's safe to say there's isn't a real white male in the ground. now that's what i call diversity!

Give slurpy blowjobs to niggers

>The white guy gets the comfiest chair

We have similar fuckery here. Something about "Lower Castes". They get top positions simply because "Minority Oppressed."

Mention that to an upper caste guy in anything but a derogatory fashion, and you'll see just how redpilled they are.

If you've ever wondered why so many of our people flee west, it's because anything that they COULD work on has been occupied by nigger-tier filth from the lower castes because of the minority card.

Things don't change much across the world. Except that here, there are designated streets, and there aren't any there.

No wonder they have so many black males. I figured it was for all the white women.

> Be disabled
> Can't write
> Can't type
> Can't fax
> Can't hold a phone
> Can't make a photocopy
> Can't drive to get coffee/lunch
> Can't hold a door open
> Can't even seal an envelope
> Apply for internship
> Get it because disabled
> Can't work, no work
> Only there for photo-op
> Win at intern, lose because dead by 25

>at current rates Australia and Canada will be more ethnically european 300 years from now than the USA is right now.

Source? Also I wouldn't be complacent about this shit. Both of those countries are in many ways more liberal than the US. Canada definitely has a pro-immigration pm right now. Your youth are full sjw.

I don't say this to bant or be a dick, I'm just saying don't get complacent. Keep in mind that the US was 90% white as recently as 1965. Now it's 60-63% depending on the number you use, That's how fucking fast it can happen. The jews or whoever wants to "enrich" your shit can do it fast as fuck.

>you need to stop worshiping your jewish ruling class

I never bought into the "kikes control everything" meme. The jews in this country are powerful, but they are just one of several interests that control this nation. They definitely need to get 'schwitzed, but I'm not so naive as to think that would solve all our problems. We have plenty of white people funding/fueling this shit too.

>Take back your country and stop being such a cuck

That is what Trump is all about. The only non-fringe, anti-immigrant candidate that has ever existed in the modern US. I think his rise shows how white people are finally fucking waking up in this country after they were put to sleep wrt race in the 1960s. I kind of doubt he'll win because literally the entire media apparatus of the entire world is churning out propaganda 24/7, but the fact that he could even get nominated (and at times poll above Hillary) speaks volumes.

Other than voting, I'm just not sure what else we can do. I really doubt civil war is going to happen. Us americans have it too good economically. White people aren't going to risk their homes, jobs, food security and generally cushy lives to fight a racially charged revolution. Sure we don't like the racial trends, but it's easy to insulate yourself from that. America is still incredibly segregated on a neighborhood level.

Top kek

>white males 31% of population

>literally 2 in picture and they are probably jews

Fuck the goddamn DNC. I'm even liberal on many issues but I'll never vote for them because they clearly hate my race and gender.

>Paul Ryan posts lighthearted photo of himself with his interns
>Democrats respond with race baiting

Fuck I was keeping an eye out for aids skrillex just in case

Also the crip looks flat, sorta 2d

The problem is less about race and more about how race is being DELIBERATELY made into an issue.

The thing is, if The Man let in people who genuinely have some skills and professionalism to be productive members of society, people wouldn't care you were the spawn of goddamned Cthulhu.

But libcucks turn EVERY FUCKING THING into a race issue. It's gotten to the point that even a non-issue becomes racially charged.

I think a rational person would not give a shit about skin-tone as long as the person opposite them could do their jobs and be a fundamentally decent human. Libtards want to take all that away through some warped logic.

>competence vs forced inclusivity

They don't hire based on qualifications. Here is a picture of the space X team that landed a rocket on a drone ship.

Hmm I agree with Patel on this one

Transformers guy looks awesome

I count 4 white dudes, 5 if you include the retard

TIMMY AND THE LORDS OF THE UNDERWORLD

Because it's election season and they're pandering to a youth vote population whose primary source of political discourse is twitter and tumblr.

>nor does it consider the fact that 5/7 American babies are born to non-european families.
Wat. It was 49.9% non-shitskin/hispanic white and 50.1% literally everyone else as of 2012 and I think it went up and down the following few years.

The spic TFR is bottoming out while the white TFR is either minutely increasing or stabilizing. If whites could double their birthrate we'd shoot above spics.

Wheelchair kid- I know this kid. He is a self entitled crippled libfag. This is the type of kid that gives reasoning to Hitler truly doing nothing wrong. Here's hoping the DNC has many stairs.

>race is being DELIBERATELY made into an issue
THIS!

This is the antithesis of the Civil Rights movement. Every person, regardless of their state (race, sex, level of physical ability, age, etc) was to be judged purely on the content of their character, and by no other standard. Over time, natural demographic changes would occur due to equality of opportunity being afforded to all. This would mean that blacks, gays, and others would slowly begin to migrate into what had previously been majority white areas. Then you would see this sort of thing happen over time quite naturally. People, based on their individual merits alone, would begin to interbreed and interrelate naturally in a way which would foster a natural respect and dignity for all persons.

Sadly, this is not what happened at all. No, the left decided that the full measure of a person is best determined by arbitrary physical and mental attributes. That is, they developed the philosophical notion that people need to be "represented" in certain areas, as if arbitrary physical characteristics somehow make a person representative of their "class." So, leftists began clamoring for laws, policies, and court rulings that would allow people to be judged and chosen purely based on how they were born. This allowed them to stuff boards, schools, workplaces, and other environments with souls who were chosen specifically because of how they were born, rather than because of who they are, which is opposite the philosophy of the civil rights movement.

So now, we have a society that classifies one race above all others as the "problem race" so that entire government departments and other agencies can enter environments to could the number of people who were "born wrong." If there are too many undesirables, a form of ethnic cleansing is employed to flush out the "problem race" so that others can be brought in for purely arbitrary reasons.

So tolerant and progressive.

Race is an issue because it's a natural instinct to sort people into groups.

People who espouse multiracial societies or multicultural ones are gigantic fucking retards and should be lynched by mobs.

that one guy who mixed up the Democrat and Republican internship forms

>dat denial
Canada is only 70% white at best. You are literally a decade behind us...and Trudeau is hell bent on importing as many 3rd world shitskins as possible before he is kicked to the curb.

No 6'2' white males with blonde hair and blue eyes.
"Diverse"

HOLY SHIT THEY HAVE CYBORGS

This is the twitter account of the withered wheelchair rodent in the DNC photo.

1. You spend the better part of 30 years telling people that the Republican Party are a bunch of former slave holders and racists, you can't be surprised that a lack of blacks of hispanic young adults are not going to intern there. If there's one thing Democrats do well is create a great In Group/Out Group.

2. Since when has a bunch of white people being in a location mean that it's not "inclusive"?

The new white man's burden: being beaten down for creating western civilisation.

Holy shit his account is cancer

Do you really think minority groups would choose to apply for an internship with a party that doesn't pander to their identity?

Pic related

What does the cripple do? Lick stamps?

jesus christ

What has Donald Trump done to court the cripple vote?

Crippled body, crippled mind

>Hoban

The hibernian conspiracy strikes again

clearly god made him retarded as punishment for being a fucking faggot

>HAND RUBBING INTENSIFIES

>The new white man's burden: being beaten down for creating western civilisation.

Essentially this.

People have a habit of seeing today's moral values as this objective and ever-present force that all generations of humanity have had access to and could have employed at any time. Take for instance the British Empire. People on the left today criticize its "evil colonialism." Yet, strangely, they fail to realize that the current moral values of our day which greatly restrain notions of colonialism did not exist at the time of British expansionism. Further, consider women's rights. If you look back to ancient Athens, you will find women to be treated little better than property, while most men were free citizens who could vote. Of course, leftists will condemn these men for being evil for keeping women in subjugation, because they believe the men of that day had access to today's standards of equality.

People constantly fail to realize that morality develops like technology. It advances one small step at a time after trial and a GREAT DEAL of error over many thousands of years. Each generation takes the moral advances of their ancestors and reworks things until another new advancement is made. This is how we got to where we are today, by small advances over great stretches of time.

Condemning the ancient Athenians for their treatment of women is equal to calling the ancient Incas morons because they never developed the internal combustion engine. The simple fact is that IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

Minorities are generally democrats, so that's no surprise. Race baiting works well when your constituency votes because of color as opposed to policy.

And good ol' virtue signaling too.

Im sure he has great ideas. Like what kind of apple sauce his nurse will attach to the tube in his stomach while he spittles on the back of her head.

Because racial origin and not competency is what matters most to emotionally driven toddlers trapped in an adult body.

Would do everyone in first row.

That's only representative of a liberal safe space
Actual diversity looks more like prison with Jamal and Tyrone making you their fuccboi

It would be genuinely interesting to compare the average IQ of each intern group.

Looks like the bastard offspring of Boris Johnson and davros

>People constantly fail to realize that morality develops like technology. It advances one small step at a time after trial and a GREAT DEAL of error over many thousands of years.

So tired of people viewing the past with modern perspective.

"Lik OMG guyz, Columbus was such a douche. White people, ami rite?"

>completely non-representative of actual demographics

>when niggas don wanna ball

I'm sure the cripple will be excited to flail his useless arms in a weak and sloppy handshake with Hillary's scaly, reptillian predator talons at the DNC

GENDER SEGREGATION

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Because they may be deliberately choosing these individuals through something called affirmative action, among other motivations and factors.
Objectively, a diverse group would roughly mirror the total percentage of the population by race.. so eg: 'Hypothetical Objective Group' would have ~62% white, ~12% black, ~18% hispanic, ~6% native american and ~2% two or more races.. in a perfect world

These groups involved have benefited from moral and scientific progress - all based on what is variously known as the patriarchy, 'a fucking white man' or white privilige or whatever they want to call it. They need to think very carefully about whether they really want to fundamentally alter the demographics and power structures. What they are trying to destroy is what gave them there modern world.

So more like the GOP

Which is, of course racist. Because it doesn't put blacks first

Why would any society put any particular group first other than to form an elite class.

Goodbye white race, was nice while it lasted I guess. The days of whites having power is also almost over. We have willingly begun the process.

Maybe he's the larval form, with hilldog being the mature species

Technically through protections guaranteed by our constitution(freedom of association), you could theoretically form an all white organization and privatize your own community...and if technology continues to progress at the rate it is going now, you could ultimately choose the genes for your child you wish to have expressed; granted, we get past ethics jazz and blah blah

ayy lmao

RNC interns are more professional

>women everywhere

Where would society be if women didn't get suffrage?

>being cucked by the neural-jew

Not even once.

Not one blond male... PERFECT DIVERSITY!

Can you imagine how much tail that guy in the wheelchair gets? He's the only straight white guy there.

>when the crew can all tell stories about their father's love as a kid

I counted 4, maybe 5 white guys, 1 of which is the disabled guy. Out of maybe 50. Is that nuts, or what?

Space X requires a minimum of a 3.5 GPA to even become an intern. Only whites and Asians can achieve that in college. Even then Asians are just great at getting good grades, they don't acquire useful skills.

>responding seriously to a leaf

Diversity quotas, they judge people by the color of their skin and not the content of their character.