I'm 50 minutes in. When does it get good?

I'm 50 minutes in. When does it get good?

I only had to JUST marathon the first 5 seconds of this film to D R O P it.

Never

The last 10 minutes.

Last 30 minutes if you want pew pew lasers

it doesn't. the battle scenes are pretty good as far as action sequences though. could personally have foregone the rest of the movie myself, a real shitfest and I'll gargle anything disney tries to shove down my fanboy throat - not R1.

Never. Propaganda films are usually boring.

The Third Act

I fucking hate her accent. God dammit that shit is annoying.

this was terrible. why does disney insist on having protagonists with zero motivation?

I love her voice

It's SW Battlefield you watch, not play, in the last half an hour. Otherwise - goddamnit, the characters really makes you root for Empire.
Is there anyone who remembers any of their names?

rogue one is fucking garbage

It never gets good

why was krennic such a lame villain? he got shit on at every turn and died like a bitch. what a waste of ben mendelsohn

for about 1 minute before the last minute before the credits.

Vader shows up and murders the shit out of a bunch of rebel scum about 2 min before the end. So for about 60 sec it's kind of cool and exciting.

Then shit goes very south very quick when CGI Leia says some dumb shit that sounds awful and awkward and out of character and just bad (something like, "WHAT'S IN THIS DISK? *sniffs* AH IT MUST BE HOPE")

then roll credits.

everything else ranges from beyond horrible, horrible, dumb and cliche, boring, and "would have been passable in a different movie".

So, you get 1 minute of decent entertainment after 3 hours of mind-recking stupidity. Welcome to nu-wars, where the prequels look decent and creative by comparison.

>mankind has mastered interstellar travel
>still use fucking physical carriers for messages
>have to smuggle a flash drive with a hologram in order to get information out instead of just posting it on the galactic equivalent of Twitter for everyone to instantly see

>Vader shows up and murders the shit out of a bunch of rebel scum about 2 min before the end
You know the movie is shit when people only care about the OT things at the end of it.

>not watching films the whole way through

Rogue One is a flick tho.

That was the one part I really liked. Vader is supposed to be the second or third most powerful being in the galaxy (after the emperor and maybe Yoda?) but it is never really shown just how much more powerful than an ordinary soldier he is. The OT doesn't really feature such an awe-inspiring show of power from anyone.

Wasn't enough to save the rest of the movie though.

Never. The visuals were great but the rest was mediocre.

Vulgar displays of power aren't for the truly powerful, you don't need to see him going hog wild to know he is a bad ass.

Man, I feel like Gareth Edwards is probably a really great filmmaker but between this and Godzilla, it feels like he's a studio bitch.

Did you watch the scene? It was a purely functional display of power. Nothing vulgar about it.

never. enjoy planet hopping to meaningless action sequences to an ending that signals relief that the suffering is over

Krennic the cuck is infinitely better than a generic mustache twirling imperial

>mfw i still haven't fapped to felicity jones

I'm insane, she is such a bunnyfu, how can be this happening

Does Daisy Ridley have any sex organs? What the fuck is it?

When you get off your phone and actually watch the movie.

>When does it get good?

literally the last few minutes