Well Sup Forums? What would you respond?

Well Sup Forums? What would you respond?

Maybe in your next life

First post is best post.

sure, whatever you say sugartits

>Well you want my honesr opinion right? I think you're above such superficial thoughts but for what it's worth, you're not as pretty as Jessica, you're prettier. Both on the outside and inside.

uhhh...

This guy fucks

His hand maybe

nope, that guy is clearly a pussymagnet, look at that smooth as fuck post i bet all bitches within 5km of him are already wet.

all the eggs

>"Darling, you could be exactly as beautiful as just under the threshold above which you'd be confident enough to leave me."
>places her hand on my peepee

jessica's the brown girl that got raped right ?
what were the writers thinking she's not that good looking desu. hannah on the other hand was THICC but way too retarded to even fuck her own beta orbiter .

>to be honest lad, i think jess is a bit of rotter but i'd defo have a go on you, you're quite fit

And what exactly is wrong with that, oh mighty Chads. It's miles better than Clay's spaghetti spilling.

You're gonna need to lose 50 lbs.

This is what to say.
Talk shit on Jessica.

M'lady please fret not on the appearances of others or yourself, for I value character and intellect over aesthetics on any day. Whilst Jessica Davis may be considered classically attractive I myself see only a bore who couldn't hold her own at debating club. If you would consider me a fitting partner, I would take care of you and protect you from the ignorance of others who might try to belittle your sense of self-worth. Indeed I would not expect anything from you, certainly not sex for that is not what I seek, other than your companionship and loyalty.

>Yes.

madman

>everyone on the show acting like this is some 10/10 supermodel
I was questioning if my brain was broken or something

>way too retarded to even fuck her own beta orbiter
Girls would rather die than fuck their beta orbiters.

If you realize that the driving force behind Hannah's actions were to avoid fucking Clay everything makes a lot more sense. It even explains why she would keep going to parties where she knows rapists are about. That tube needs to be stuffed and she has to make sure that Clay is not the one to do it. Even if it means, lesbianism, getting groped by Justin Foley, or getting raped by Bryce. She will even kill herself to avoid that fate.

Alpha as fuck.

>this is a 10/10 in muhrica

hmm risky but it might just work

Nah.
But I would tap your ass if you ask.

All women are beautiful in their own way and the idiosyncrasies that help define your personality make you completely unique. I won't deny that she is pretty but the person I want to get to know is the one behind your eyes and in your heart. Your beauty is your own and should be cherished, not compared to that of another.

She had nicer tits and a better BMI
t. tried to jack off during the hot tub rape and had to rewind to earlier when Jessica was in the hot tub

I feel no guilt. Stop trying to guilt me.

>Girls would rather die than fuck their beta orbiters.
that's not true senpai, they usually keep them for confidence \ as a last resort . she liked clay from the beginning , the only reason he became an orbiter is because he had no initiative so she went with justin.
after justin she very obviously wanted clay's dick and was too retarded to get it although he literally was her orbiter.

What does the guy in the show saw?

Even the other black girl was way hotter.

Is that the so called Jessica Davis?

She'd still rather be raped by Bryce than have to break the glass and get her emergency orbiter's dick out. He can have his turn when she's gained 80 more lbs drinking hot chocolate and eating candy bars. When everyone else considers her unfuckable he might get a chance. If he treats her like a princess.

Are Hannah's tapes considered admissible evidence? She's not under oath when making them and she cannot be cross examined. Isn't introducing them a whole bunch of hearsay?

Hannah's tapes led Clay to get real evidence from Bryce.

What Clay should have said was..

>why do you throw yourself at Tyler and Marcus when it's obvious that I'm deeply in love with you and would do my best to make you happy? Do you think I'm pretty?

If he said that Hannah would have died from second hand embarrassment and saved herself from suicide

who?

She looks more Australian to me

Is there going to be a second season?

No.

She's likehalf dutch half Somali or something

It's Netflix, there will be 5 seasons at least

Dude, she was up for fucking anyone but Clay, then asks him if she's pretty? He should have been asking the same thing.

Hannah has a big fucking head

I'd give her a big fucking head if you understand what I'm referring to.

the head of her dog that you killed? you fucking creep I'm calling the cops

ya itll be about the school shooter and called 13 pictures why

>that
>10/10
top kek, they're REALLY shilling this stupid shit aren't they? reminds me of that fucking popcorn ad with the blonde mother and 3 mutt kids at the airport

Show full of sexually frustrated teens.
Hannah's sexual value reduced to zero: all but the final decision by Bryce to rape her was her fault.
Clay has no personality and is an agent of lust towards Hannah. If the show were to have a happy ending he would have fucked her. Instead the 'climax' of the show is Hannah's suicide scene.

When guys fuck girls some never see the girl again because they're no longer in lust and are left with the girl's personality as her key selling point: after Hannah's death (remember: psychological climax) Clay spends all his time getting to know her where he didn't before.

Like a head of cabbage?

Yet another netflix show that seems more popular than it actually is and would never survive on TV.

(You)
(You)
Remember that girl at school who you used to wank over every night. The literal 11/10 best girl ever.

Yep, she probably wasn't even a 7. It's all relative when you're a horny teenfag, and you're probably gay.

Jokes on you faggot, my high school crush was Taylor Swift

You went to school with Taylor Swift? Even if you did, kinda proves my point.

>Do you think I could ever be as pretty as Jessica Davis?

*long silence*

>Great. Thanks. Got it.

I keep thinking you're some different kind of male. Clearly, there's no such thing.

* girl storms off*

>Y-you too

it's still spergy as hell
maybe passable if you drop the pretentious line about superficial thoughts

>makes her orbiter get revenge for her after she kills herself
Damn, the post mortem cuck

Dumb fucking frogpostersm

i think you're a pathetic beta faggot (no disrespect senpai,we all are\were to some degree at some point) and projecting yourself unto clay . she obviously wanted clay and hated bryce since he was an asshole to her from the beginning . its just that having been treated like shit by every guy she was with she understandably sperged out abit with clay .still she could and should have just come to him the next day and explained herself but then the show wouldnt work if she wasnt socially retarded.

Yea, it's not that hard.

WORST ASS
O
R
S
T

A
S
S

>likes him
>dude orbits her so hard she could literally use his face as a seat daily
>still manages to get insulted by his betaness

She's looks like a white black girl, 10/10 in America

I'm surprised it was her that committed suicide and not him tbqh

true but at that point coming out as a jealous faggot would be better then his beta shit. and atlest he'd be honest and force her to either take his dick or tell him to fuck off both options way better then the alternative (what happens in the show)

>Dude, she was up for fucking anyone but Clay
she wanted clay senpai , she says so int he tapes plenty of times and its fucking obvious .
the reason she goes for marcus\justin is to make him jealous. fucking brilliant 100% reliable highschool girl logic to make the guy whos too beta to ask you out ask you out. its not like he's gona be even more beta if he sees you with other guys

>I think you're above such superficial thoughts

desu i think the only thing that separated it from being the other way around and the show being about hannah listening to clay's tapes is clay not finding himself alone in that hottub with bryce.

they're both retarded beta autist losers , the only reason she KYSd is the rape.

>its not like he's gona be even more beta if he sees you with other guys
where do you think you are?

He should've kissed her at the roof when they watched the moon. It was literally the perfect opportunity, even I saw that even though I'm KHV.

These two are going to fuck next season right?

Every time la bamba magically showed up, I laughed.

They turned him into magical mexican.

While she wanted Clay when she actually got him she couldn't do and unleashed her pent up misandry on him, she then heads over to local rapist and lets herself get cornered and doesn't even try to stop it.
She can claim that she want him all she wants but her cunt disagrees.

A girl like her wouldn't understand that and neither is it something she WANTS to hear.

>implying

Implying what?

>unleashed her pent up misandry on him
come on dude she's just a socially retarded girl having a spergout ,are you completely incapable of having sympathy for other people ?.
also as far as she knows justin raped jessica , not bryce and i'd imagine she'd run off if she saw justin in that party although i agree that having a walk while depressed and feeling like shit and walking into a party is retarded and is a shitty plot point .

at the end of the day she's just unlucky ,every moment of social retardation from her\clay is placed precisely to cause maximum damage, all the people she happens to get to know happen to be assholes and the party she stumbles into happens to be hosted by a rapist.

lmao i thought i was the only one. I couldn't help myself from bursting out laughing every time he was on screen. Best scene was him being in the toilet stall next to Clay.

Toppest zozzle

>mfw

>the only reason she KYSd is the rape

The only reason Hannah let herself get raped is because she wanted a reason to kill herself.

That she already isn't prettier than jessica

Is it just me or this series is really bad?
The characters are unilateral stereotypes and caricatures of themselves: Hannah's mom reminds of Winona Ryder in Stranger Things, and it's every bit as unsufferable: she's scandalized by the graffiti "carved" in the girls' bathroom as if it wasn't the same in her own school when she was the same age; all the kids look like a 90's sitcom: the jocks, the nerd, the weird photographer; the parents as well are akin to those of an anonymous corny show: they lack any ability to interact with a younger generation whatsoever, and this is especially the case with Clay's inept parents.
This is due partly to the bad acting but also to the horrendous writing, which is also manifest in the ridiculous plot, where everybody week after week can't seem to let go of the attention seeking of a teenage girl, while living in a medium-sized town.
The short life of Hannah Baker is also paradoxically bordering comical in how naturally unlucky the girl is, almost like a horror B-movie or Jesse in The Neon Demon: everything and everybody turns against her in a matter of seconds, all the while nobody seems to notice nor care.
From a visual point of view the show is simply unimpressive: if I was asked to, I could not name a single shot that stuck in my mind: there is no symmetry, no memorable lighting or anything of the sort.
The portrayal of "today's issues" such as bullying, drug usage, suicide is done in the most naïve way possible, dumbing down the concepts.
Bullying is portrayed in the laziest way possible, as the distribution of a compromising picture/list usually through devilish "social media", without considering the actual "social" aspect of bullying, both online and in real life.

She is but the writers are retarded. Jessica is average at best.

>teenage girl is self-conscious about her appearance and believes another girl is prettier
>bad writing
nope, this scenario is actually completely believable and you're a fucking dunce.

Nah. Tony's faithful to his bf.

Stale pasta 2bh.

>consider yourself qualified for one of my suicide tapes

not only that but the show is so unbalanced that throughout the show I don't even feel myself caring or feeling sympathetic for the "main character" Hannah, but the show focuses too much on the white knight. i thought this show was supposed to be about the people who are suicidal lol

This is literally the freshest pasta
Or isn't this series really bad?
The characters are unilateral stereotypes and caricatures of themselves: Hannah's mom reminds of Winona Ryder in Stranger Things, and it's every bit as unsufferable: she's scandalized by the graffiti "carved" in the girls' bathroom as if it wasn't the same in her own school when she was the same age; all the kids look like a 90's sitcom: the jocks, the nerd, the weird photographer; the parents as well are akin to those of an anonymous corny show: they lack any ability to interact with a younger generation whatsoever, and this is especially the case with Clay's inept parents.
This is due partly to the bad acting but also to the horrendous writing, which is also manifest in the ridiculous plot, where everybody week after week can't seem to let go of the attention seeking of a teenage girl, while living in a medium-sized town.
The short life of Hannah Baker is also paradoxically bordering comical in how naturally unlucky the girl is, almost like a horror B-movie or Jesse in The Neon Demon: everything and everybody turns against her in a matter of seconds, all the while nobody seems to notice nor care.
From a visual point of view the show is simply unimpressive: if I was asked to, I could not name a single shot that stuck in my mind: there is no symmetry, no memorable lighting or anything of the sort.
The portrayal of "today's issues" such as bullying, drug usage, suicide is done in the most naïve way possible, dumbing down the concepts.
Bullying is portrayed in the laziest way possible, as the distribution of a compromising picture/list usually through devilish "social media", without considering the actual "social" aspect of bullying, both online and in real life.

Had to watch the whole thing with my gf

it only took until the second episode for my gf to say "i'm glad she killed herself"

I bet he had a great boipucci