Remember how it all began?

Let’s take the following assertions, which I will subsequently verify with an authoritative Jewish source:

1. Jews believe that they are superior to gentiles and will therefore rightfully inherit the earth.
2. Marxism is an outgrowth of Judaism.
3. There is no scientific basis for Marxism; it is a religion.
4. The religion of Marxism, taken to its logical conclusion, destroys the White race and Western civilization while increasing Jewish power.
5. The Jews identify with the lower classes in order to use them as a weapon to overthrow the natural leadership of a nation.
6. Communism comes from the Jewish spirit, and the bloody Bolshevik revolution was the Jewish takeover of Russia.
7. World War II was at its core a struggle between the Jewish ideology of Marxism and the European ideology of Fascism.
8. Any gentile who adapts the worldview of Communism, Marxism, Internationalism and/or Democracy becomes a Jew in spirit, for all intents and purposes, as these ideologies serve to further Jewish power and Jewish interests.
9. Adolf Hitler was right about Jews. He was right that the Jewish problem is at the center of all problems in the world and he was right that the Jewish mind is poisonous to the soul of the White race.

The average person would probably roll their eyes at the above nine statements, due to their indoctrination. I personally believe them to be correct, but they are not entirely my own. Rather they are paraphrased from passages in the 1939 book A Program for the Jews and An Answer to All Anti-Semites; A Program for Humanity, written by a Jewish leader named Rabbi Harry Waton.

wtf I hate democracy now.

He's right. Democracy must go.

Wtf I hate the Democratic process now

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters"

Trump said it, clinton did it

Don't worry, they were only scapegoats

So has communism
No one has ever gotten into power purely because they are the only one that wanted to have that power.

>Obama was elected
>Hillary has a huge chance on being elected
>Merkel was elected
Fucking hell. He's right.

We gotta get rid of Democracy

They literally tried a communist revolution in Germany before Hitler took power. Kikes were hardly innocent

He's very right you know, Clinton did way worse and people will still vote for her so, no problem on him random shooting some idiots from this point of view.

fpbp

Gottes Wille

wtf i hate democracy now

wtf we should just have overlords make the decisions for us

How fucked are we?(we referring to white goys)

We all do idiot

Kommunikationstechnik ist Mord

Hitler lost the election.

He was only made Chancellor by a law passed by the German president.

Not really my problem, I am the jewish's preferred race already (mixed idiot)

Hitler won the hearts and minds of the real Germans

It's an American education episode.

Didn't they just keep forcing elections by walking out of the Reichstag over and over?

wtf I hate democracy now

and so on and so on and so on

Reminder that German women were Hitler's biggest voting bloc.

Hey there dad.
Toilets and so on and so on and so on, penis, toilets.

das Tausendjährige Reich

>implying the Holocaust happened

wtf i hate democracy now

May i check those for you?

I wish more posts were of this quality

What do you mean farc

>das deutsche spelling

NO THEY WERENT THEY WERE APPOINTED BY HINDENBURG YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT REVISIONIST!!!!!!!

And they would elect him again.

> It's worth remembering the Balfour Declaration
> It's worth remembering, before the end of WW1, Jews were treated amazingly well in German
> It's worth remembering that the Jews stabbed Germany in the back in exchange for Palestine.
> It's worth remembering no one hates Jews for being Jewish, they are hated for back stabbing every one they "ally" with.

das zwölfjährige Reich

>muh lampshades

Who just goes around collecting glasses from peoples trash can? Prob cheap jews.

>It's worth remembering, before the end of WW1, Jews were treated amazingly well in German

Small correction. Jews had it great until 1933 and the rich ones owning 85% of all stocks in the weimar republic. Even after 1933, it wasn´t that bad for them. They could leave whenever they wanted and just were made to feel unwanted. Real persecution started after the war started. Jews from poland even fled to nazi germany.

Wtf I hate posts now.

What if Hitler was actually trying to warn us about how destructive Jews could be?

bump

Remember the 1919 jewish coup attempt in Germany?
You may start there.

Reminder the main reason Hitler won was because people were so afraid of the consequences of letting the Jewish led Communists take control.