How many more terror attacks/civilian deaths is France away from a war?

How many more terror attacks/civilian deaths is France away from a war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b2968kyxqUs
rt.com/news/352255-france-syria-civilians-dead/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2-3 probably. I will give it to the French...they sure do take a lot of shit civilly before they snap.

If it's within a month of the previous one, only 1 attack with a 50+ fatality rate is necessary to start some real shit.

If not, three more attacks with 40+ deaths within the next 4 months.

When two dozen firecrackers can do this to people, you know something is wrong..

youtube.com/watch?v=b2968kyxqUs

arent they already at war?
did they stop bombing 3rd world countries now?
arent they still fighting boku harram and &co

they need to destroy the eiffel tower, imagine the butthurt

Probably 2-3

someone needs to put wojak in the street in front of the car

They're already in a war. It's time they admitted it and started fighting back

This

just checked
they are still at war
rt.com/news/352255-france-syria-civilians-dead/

The french are fascinating. They will take shit for decades, but one day they snap, and snap so hard that they throw the whole of europe into civil war. Anyone have the statistic on what percentage of french dislike muzzies? I remember that it was very high.

The real awakening will happen when the general public realise how they have been lied to about the problem, "islam is peaceful, terrorists are not muslim " etc, when they see quran quotes calling for the death of infidels, shit will snap so hard, if Marion said some quranic quotes live during a debate...

That screenshot from the news makes my dick hard

>sandniggers being bombed by the fucking frogs
>Trump winning the republican presidential nomination

this is 100% true
we see that in literally everything
slow to wake up but when we wake up we are unstopable

Regigigas mode.

Just make sure to put your tanks into forward instead of reverse gear.

>trump's numbers won't budge despite muslims going berserk

the world is kill

>muh sleeping giant meme

this is autistic make-believe bullshit
given the demographic realitites it would take a literal genocide in France to reverse the system.
Without giving any normative classification, this is hardly going to happen.

>0.05$ has been deposited in your account

It seems like france is a very spiteful country and people, but for some reason, reserves actual violence as a dead last resort for whatever reason.

Am I wrong in thinking this? I hear that walking through french cities as a tourist is an exercise in getting trolled and flamed irl, but you're safe from actually being hit or anything.

>Without giving any normative classification

What does this even mean?

Are you trying to use fancy words to avoid saying a simple sentence like "I'm too lazy to explain why it won't happen"?

Stupid medpack you are.

check'd

I legitimately hope you guys coup. I mean, you won't, but I wish you would. No one deserves to be led by Hollande. He deserves any and all misfortunes that could come to him.