What a fucking mess

What a fucking mess

It was a boring movie with shitty tv science

Yeah that was one of the weakest Nolan movie. I can't understand the hard on of fedora tippers about it. It has serious flaws. The OST saved it.

The plot progression resembled that of a video game.

I really liked it. OST was also great.

Love transcends space and time

While time dilation would make the perception of time different, it would not have prevented him from aging. His body still would have aged at the same speed as his daughter's and everybody else regardless of the dilation.

t. someone who doesn't understand time dilation.

It actually did, didn't it? Loose, meandering drivel

It wasn't that bad in my opinion, at least entertaining and visually really cool. I don't know why everyone acts like the plot makes no sense at all, it isn't all that bad. There were a handful of inaccuracies, but none that completely shatter the plot.
You are absolutely wrong.

Everyone loves it so Sup Forums must hate it xD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So our cells just stop dividing because we go to another planet?

>Love transcends space and time
Everytime I hear that I wanna drown a puppy

Your atoms move slower IN RELATION to the atoms in other places. Are you 12?

Your whole being literally experiences time differently even your cells

If u travel 1 light year at 99% the speed of light it will take you a year to get there from everone else's perspective but only a few days for you

Sup Forums loves this movie though, even though it's plothole ridden overly melodramatic nonsense from start to finish

>tv science

Can i get an example of real science ?

samefag

No. This is going over your head entirely.
If you go on youtube and try to find simple explanations of relativity that may help.

2001. When that movie enters the 'space-magic' ending sequence, it stops trying to present it as hard science and doesn't obnoxiously spell out what's going on.

>When that movie enters the 'space-magic' ending sequence, it stops trying to present it as hard science
go to bed Kubrick

to be fair, time being relative is not a simple concept and is only presented as such because of autists who take the word of scientists at dogma.

when you consider the reality and implications, it's mind-bending

>Hurr durr must shit on this movie again

I really like inception but I didn't like interstellar. Am I allowed to have an opinion?

I never said it was simple and don't "take the word of scientists as dogma," I've been majoring in physics for three years user. It's mind-bending, you're right, but he was the one who tried to simplify it by sarcastically saying that your cells magically stop dividing if you go to a different planet. I'm .

I remember getting bullied in school by NTs for calling this movie shit.

Well it wasn't all shit. In regards to space movies it was probably the best looking one artistically