Talked to young liberal Americans about Trump today

Tried to convince them that Trump is not a monster who would nuke innocent people and will not overthrow democracy and not install a dictatorship in America.

They nearly killed me, even though I said I am a libertarian and would never vote for Trump, but for Gary "Stoner" Johnson. They said, I am delusional, that they are happy I cannot vote, that even Bush was miles better than Trump is and that he is insanity himself.

Americans, explain yourself. Why are end-20s, educated Americans thinking Trump is literally Satan?

They parrot the MSM and establishment-supported viewpoints.

Jew induced subversion.

They are brainwashed beyond repair.

not like there's a conspiracy between tech companies out to brainwash people and influence the outcome of an election or anything

Who cares let America keep falling so the rest of us can survive. Widespread anti-semitism and racism in my country is 90% due to the filth Americans have in their country.

They may not be geniuses, but it isn't their fault that our school systems, media, and entertainment industry are pushing the same signal.

They're too deep in their reddit/ twitter/ facebook circlejerking to even acknowledge facts or discuss it.

It's like trying to argue with a fanatical football fan that your team is better than his. Yours might be at the top of the league, and his might be facing relegation. Some fans would agree with you. But a lot are going to tell you to fuck off.

And yes they've all been brainwashed completely by mainstream media, sadly. If they saw Clinton for the neocon warhawk corrupt goldman sachs owned satanic cunt she is, I suspect many of them would abstain, or vote for Trump or Johnson in November. Hopefully that point gets across to at least some of them between now and November.

Nobody can read more than three paragraphs in one sitting anymore

why are you trying to reason with these people? Stop.

The birther gambit made it personal for them because they grew up worshipping Obama.

>28 year old burgerfag.
>90% of my peers wound up riding the blue train to Deadbeatville, kind of surprising considering Massachusetts is one of the more educated states.
>Indicative of liberal colleges instilling liberal agendas more than education.

>ywn fuck julie

>Why are end-20s, educated Americans thinking Trump is literally Satan?
They accept verbatim what the electric jew and the social jew and the rest of the binary jews tell them.

Because the lying press...

Because democracy is a complete scam that capitalizes on the intractable ignorance of the population in order to milk everyone dry and make them feel empowered and virtuous for their screwing.

>educated Americans

lmao good one

>It's like trying to argue with a fanatical football fan that your team is better than his.

It really felt like this. We discussed it for 15-20min, then went back to our offices and in the elevator they told me "that was a very tiring discussion, we don't want to ever have that again, understood?!"

What were your talking points? please elaborate mein bruder

>A FUCKING LEAF
Be noted that these young liberals were for Bernie, which hated the MSM. They hate CNN, MSNBC, FOX, you name it.

the ZOG controls the MSM and therefore the minds of normies both young and old, but even more so the young because the education system is even shittier for us than it was for our parents.
We no longer have civics classes. Our history classes teach critical theory revisionism whereby our founding fathers were all evil racists who committed genocide against the native Americans.
When our parents went to college/university the professors were not all cultural marxists attempting to indoctrinate them. My father was a fucking hippie when he was in college, but he told me one of his electives was a class in physical anthropology. They would never allow that kind of class in a university today.
American youth have been so brainwashed that they no longer know the difference between ideals and reality. My parents are liberals, but when I attempted to explain to them the concepts of blank slate egalitarianism that the schools and media try to push on the youth, even they could recognize that while it sounds nice it is unrealistic bullshit and people from their time recognize that such ideas are ideals to be pursued but recognize that they will never be true in full.
In short, the American youth are completely brainwashed by the media and by a shitty education system designed to indoctrinate them, and (((you know who))) is behind it.

>why are you trying to reason with these people? Stop.
Until I quite my job in a few months, I need to deal with them. And I fucking can't take "Hillary there, Hillary here, fucking Trump there, fucking Trump here" any more. I just started telling them, that 200+ years of democracy in the US can also deal with Trump and that Trump was a successful entrepreneur and that he couldn't have succeeded with any of his projects, if he hadn't listed to experts and managers working for him.

>>educated Americans
NYU grad, Cornell grad + Stanford grad

Jesus Christ. Smart yanks. What a damn breath of fresh air.

She reminds me of a female version of DaxFlame...

Tech company CEOs from Silicon valley pushing their naive worldview isn't a conspiracy.

>end-20s, educated Americans
State/Union run public schools and universities

Try living in Washington State. If you support Trump publicly prepared to be blacklisted.

>What were your talking points? please elaborate mein bruder

1. Trump is a successful entrepreneur, so he knows how to delegate and manage projects

2. The American democracy has checks and balances

3. The Senate has to authorize any of the key positions that the president can appoint, so liberals are safe from e.g. an insane supreme court justice

4. Trump cannot just push a red button to nuke some Muslim country, the secretary of defense (who is appointed only with the consent of the Senate) has to approve of the button pushing

5. Trump is smarter than Bush by a long shot

6. Trump will find people who work for him, rather than micromanaging shit

7. Trump is smart, so he says certain things he knows will let him win, but at his heart he is actually a common sense moderate, rather than "God invoking" radicals like Bush or Cruz

etc.

The philosophy of the school room in one generation will be the philosophy of government in the next.

Abraham Lincoln

The Jews identified and expolited the vulnerabilities of our culture long before we even saw the threat.

IT'S THE CURRENT FUCKING YEAR, LIKE, HOW CAN YOU DISAGREE WITH ME

It's centered around the idea of Progress. Liberals have a linear view of history. That 'Conservatives' have been throughout history attempting to stop inevitable social progress that would help oppressed people, therefore Conservatives are evil oppressors that want hate minorities.

Liberals have a very black and white view on life, naturally their side is 'good' and the opposite side (whatever it manifests as) is bad.

Thus, when you attempt to convince a Liberal that Conservatives really aren't all that bad, they will recall in horror, because to them, you are siding with the Devil and "literally everything wrong with this world".

The very vast majority of Liberals cannot be 'converted' in any sense of the word, because this would mean A) Admitting they were wrong (when have you ever seen a Liberal do this) and B) Admit that their own view on politics as a struggle between good vs evil is delusional.

You are, in effect, asking these people to throw away one of the very basic foundations of what they believe to be reality. It should be no surprise to you that they recall in such horror.

If you want to red-pill Liberals, you have to start with small things. Red-pilling is rarely achieved in a short conversation, and can take up to several months, and even if most Liberals agree with what you say, they'll still make excuses for 'their' candidate and policies.

Americans liberals/progressives have finally reached the retard status of European leftists.

>work at a surface mine
>everybody there is voting Trump
>even the female receptionists
>my hair is down to my shoulders and I tie it back at work
>also thinner than most of them
>have to convince them I am voting Trump and not some liberal faggot
>they refuse to believe me
this is suffering

>you will never slide your cock across julie's pimply face, stimulating yourself to orgasm in her hair as the nubs tickle the ridge of the head

I live in Texas so supporting Trump is more acceptable but I noticed with Obama the type who support him took their peer approval very seriously and had to agree with their idols.

>If you want to red-pill Liberals, you have to start with small things. Red-pilling is rarely achieved in a short conversation,
I tried that. I started with the point that Trump must be smart and reasonable, considering that he was able to build and manage a rather large real estate empire.

Cut your fucking hair, faggot

you did good, however you made logical arguments

attack them at their core and say that hillary as potus will bring the world to nuclear war, and show the damage she's done as statesec as proof

Use the classic liberal technique on them sow the seeds of doubt and water them till they grow into a beautiful vaterlandische baum

Trump is pro-choice.

Do you know why he is pro-choice?
For the same reason a lot of other conservatives are.
Not because they feel it is a woman's right, but because they accept the cost/benefit of controlling a socially/culturally corrosive criminal nigger population.

>Americans, explain yourself. Why are end-20s, educated Americans thinking Trump is literally Satan?
Because Western education in the arts is literally derived from Marxism

QT6.28
WouldFallInLove/10

You can't say anything positive about someone on the opposite side. As I said, you'll appear to be siding with the Devil.

Don't mention people, focus on policies instead. Appeal to their emotions, don't bother with logic unless the person you're speaking with asks you to be logical (this is usually a good sign). Instead, put forward policies that are emotional, will make them feel good about themselves (as this is what Liberals want more than anything, to feel they have the moral high ground) and then tell them why their policies are bad.

If you feel like trolling find a die-hard Hillary supporter, get them to agree with several Trump policies and how great they are, then tell them that they belong to Trump. Usually ends with them staring at you blankly.

they are operating under the delusion that anyone who is conservative is automatically an idiot, honestly you have to start even smaller. like really really small, It's like that inception movie, you have to go so deep and small that they get this tiny idea and then over time it expands into a thought process of logic and reason.

Who the fuck tells someone to pose like that for a photo?

>"Okay, now look like a smug fucking asshole, pulling a stupid face while simultaneously looking like you're enjoying your own fart and pulling a hand sign only in any meaningful capacity by islamic terrorists."

Seriously what? I'm confused here.

You have to use more emotion in your argument because it's all they get. They're not going to respond to a logical argument because they've been trained to stonewall things that don't make them feel

It's subversion and their company should be confiscated.

how old are you user? and I wish you could vote in our election.

>Why are end-20s, educated Americans...
>"educated"

Educated in what? That's the question.

Being a moderate in politics is like being a moderate in Islam - you're vastly outnumbered by the diehards.

That being said, at least you tried. Some people are just too far gone. I mean this is a day and age where you can be verbally or physically assaulted for wearing a red hat.

>Educated in what?
Education as in degrees from top universities.

>Trump wants to ignore NATO treaties
>Trump thinks Saddam Hussein was worth praising
>Trump is a massacre truther
>RACISM IS CAUSED BY OBAMA!
>PLAGIARISM IS CAUSED BY HILLARY
>WE WANT TRUMP REEEEE

Brought this shit on yourselves.

>germany
Why do you care about Trump? It's not like you can vote or anything.

>They nearly killed me,
stdh.txt

With a degree in lib-arts and fucking philosophy from the twenties. Most of them don't know what they want, and go by what their teachers say.

nice post Irish.

Ex-liberal here, White liberals are beyond fucking stupid. I only got out of it brainwash because I was attacked for not giving a nigger a dollar at a gas station

do not confuse education with wisdom

>con·spir·a·cy
>A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

I'd say it is a conspiracy. They're pushing their leftist worldview without being entirely honest about their intentions. And their plan would be harmful to America. So it fits the definition, matey.

>Tons of photoshop, perfect lighting, professional photographer

>still looks like a fucking ugly weak gened beta male

see okay this is why your co-workers think you're a moron.

There is a fundamental truth that the popular appeal of Trump is that he constantly criticizes the effectiveness of American democracy, the senate, and political corruption.

Although he does so in very unspecific ways and largely through yelling and ad hominem attacks.

Trump IS smart, and he's letting on much less than he is, but there are some things he definitely isnt.

>Trump is a successful entrepreneur

No. I mean idc what your views are or your affiliations, someone born into a business is by definition the opposite of entrepreneurial.

And part of the problem is that on both sides there are 20 somethings giving into one form of propaganda or another, most a product of a shitty education system, and many simply buying into the politic of their environment (young people in the north are born liberal and in the south born conservative etc.)

Your invocation of his "smarts" over and over again is just weak-- I mean I seriously doubt anyone wants to debate with someone that keeps saying "my guy is smart", and conversely this is the problem conservatives have with neoliberal kids that shout and scream "your guy is dumb"

Its fucking idiotic to think Trump expected any of this by any means, he basically ran as a joke and shitted his way through the debates only to realize "oh wow people really ARE this dumb"

He's been back and forth into bankruptcy, back in forth in political parties, endorsements, ideologies, the stern fact is he hasn't got a single loyalty to anyone or anything but himself. And your little numbered list there proves everything but that we have nothing to worry about.

We are having these discussions because other world leaders know a reality TV host with failed business ventures whose campaign has been a keeping up with the kardashians style buffoonery is gonna have very serious consequences for the global community

>hurr durr he tells it like it is

ok