twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you post below this then you're a homo

tfw certifiably hetero

wtf im gay now

>now

>IMA DA

I almost made an edition with this image yesterday

dont fucking reply to me you pedo

>Plants vs. Zombies Creator Reportedly Fired by EA for Opposing Pay-To-Win Direction
hmm

>EA is full of money grubbing juice

this surprises the finn?

YANKEE
A
N
K
E
E

just found out I could have some trouble getting into hvac because my driving record isn't good

I feel like our mistake with slavery was making it on a racial basis. I think once you get below a certain level of poverty, regardless of race or gender, you get sold into slavery.

download.png
i hope you're not using internet explorer or something

I use Opera

reminder that Hibernians are a slave race meant to be subjugated by the Anglo-Saxon man

Reminder to report and filter the gingerpedo

>Reminder to report
>being this naive

Just got a filtered (You) y'all.

does he have brain problems?

It's very likely, considering the fact he has a fascination with both little children and g*ngers.

Hulk "Nigger Killer" Hogan

based as fuck

chink botnet? based? uhhmm

it's a neat browser with a nice design and some cool features
I use it from time to time

so which one do you use

chromium without google stuff

chromium>firecuk>brave

America has not won a war in almost 80 years

but opera just introduced a neat screenshot feature though

press shift + f2 in firefox
write screenshot --fullpage or without

I still don't understand why Japan attacked us, honestly. It really seems like if you put yourself in their shoes and weigh the risk vs. benefits ratio of attacking the United States the risks outweigh the potential benefits by like 90 to 1. But then again pre-war Nips were literally crazy people.

no one really knew america's industrial potential as we had never been in a large war in an important way
the japs also thought that they could cripple us by taking out our Pacific fleet but since the English controlled the Atlantic it was nbd to just send the other fleet over and beat the japs

they probably taught they were hot shit for beating the chinese who outnumbered them massively
and also since japanese was seen as a culture that was below chinese those days

>cut off over 90% of the oil of a newly industrialized country
yeah i don't get it either

if there goal was to annex Alaska or something then why was that never stated? Did they even have a coherent wargoal besides hegemony over the Pacific or designs on taking any actual US territory?

Their goal was to force the US into a treaty so they could have oil trade again.

nth for the destruction and genocide of California and its people

well that's a good point about China. The US in the 30s-40s probably looked the same to them, sort of a sleepy giant prone to massive civil wars that would not actually do much to protect itself in a conflict situation.

>waging total war on one of the largest countries in the world to lift an embargo
that makes more sense than a vague concept like hegemony over an ocean, but it's still stupid

The goal with bombing Pearl Harbor was to remove the naval presence, and Japan was already a big dominant faction in the area, but they fucked that up because the main targets weren't in harbor that day.

They made a gamble for the oil, and they lost. These things happen when other countries force your hand.

What were the main targets?

Carriers n shiet

damn I need me an ebony queen

what a curious coincidence. Enough left there to be destroyed for Americans to be swayed to go to war, but enough absent that no serious prolonged damage to American efforts in such a war could be sustained.

oy vey
don't look into the embassy things either stupid goy

horrible post

>american niggers

the richest and most stuck up in the world

youtu.be/hUj3B7YXvCY?t=868

i love this part

They were still operating under the assumption that battleships were king. They focused on Battleship Row and most of those ships were out for the entire war

they thought that if they dragged out the war for long enough then we would just give up on protecting the Aussies and kiwis and they could have free range. Unfortunately for them, carriers became a thing

this sure looks really funny and topical xDDD :PPPP

>or designs on taking any actual US territory?
Not really, they didn't want us doing for the aussies what we were doing for the brits(fighting the war in all but name). They just wanted us to fuck off from SEA

bout to watch
>TIME
>BANDITS

funny thing is... she is colombian!

Everyone on the pacific coast of colombia is African

Gud mayne

reminder /dixie/ is a milk drinking general

>milk

i just had cereal

Reminder that you're a bugman faggot

>congay triggered by my very existence
laughing out loud

lewd

/dixie/ is a wholesome general for chaste southern waifus

time to get degenerate

I don't like this apu....

>tfw chaste Southron grill

>grill(male)

Where did you find this pic of me

>leaving ur webcam uncovered

we r lejun

I'd like to learn a trade but I'm insecure about my intelligence and ability to learn. I'm dumb as a sack of rocks

I ducktaped my webcam and my face :)

>trades
>intelligence

all you need is simple problem solving skills, you deal with the same thing over and over again til it becomes second nature

a.uguu.se/HJYqncfzflCJ_peopletoldthisshitwastogoaway.mp4

but its a lot to learn and I have no mechanical experience whatsoever.

yeah it takes years to learn

and then its a lifetime of money from a skilled trade

I'm afraid my instructor who I'm apprenticed with will be frustrated with me and I'll be a burden

>implying

>California
>a burden
interesting

>im afraid ill suck when i start

you WILL suck when you start

its a skill, you learn it over time

i didnt know shit about plants two years ago, now im basically a fucking expert on southern landscaping plants

I feel like most people have at least helped their dad or family member with car work or installing an appliance or some shit like that though and I never have.

you have to start somewhere senpai

you're right. I'm just afraid of looking dumb

>the concept of "song theft" still exists in rock music
everything is the same four chords lmao

>a bunch of low IQ inbreed hillbillies

U M A
M
A

ooh ooh ah ah

C O N F E D E R A D O S

Me on the bottom right

don't give that monkey fucker (You)s

@82086823
Crypto-yank

someone who had no experience programming before jumping into something pretty fucking complicated here

i thought i was going to be way far behind because of this but i worked my ass off to learn java so i could program our robot in time for competitions and i was still pretty far behind the first two years.

on the second year we got some new programmers, none of them had any experience programming at all. this surprised me for some reason, as i expected me to be the odd one out not already knowing a language
third year i finally used my only 2 year old experience to get our robot to win the state competition, yet i still felt like i was really far behind
new members came and i still had to teach them everything i knew, it was weird because i had much more to teach them that year than i did the previous year with the other new ones

fourth year i got all my shit together and we placed third in the world, even though i still feel behind
it's gotten so hard to teach the newer members i had to start asking mentors for advice on how to fit all this info into a curriculum

yes, a few times i got pissed with the newer members not understanding some subject, but this was due to how little time that passed between me not knowing any material and me knowing a ton of material
that won't apply here because your instructor has likely taught many others before

oh and i should note that only two other programmers had any knowledge of the language beforehand. one the second year (he had some but not a lot) and one the end of the 4th year (he had tons of experience)
there was a total of 9 new programmers

your instructor will probably have the same statistics, albeit probably better because programming is more abstract than whatever trade you're likely talking about. there is no real reason to worry about lack of knowledge in a training course. it wouldn't be an apprenticeship if you were like the one guy who already had a working knowledge

I come to get what i want, i get what i want, mutt

congay is seething

>java
stopped reading right there, pajeet

>images (3).png
I'm disgusted

Kill yourself

wish i learned c++ instead tbqh, i just learned java instead because that's what one of the other teams used

also kinda wanna note that one of the new programmers was indian and he only knew python and html, but it was just as hard to teach him java as it was the others

MOTHER
TELL YOUR CHILDREN NOT TO WALK MY WAY

thank you lad, this advice/encouragement is very valuable to me. I know ultimately I'm gonna have to pull out my balls and just learn

>daily reminder