What will become of Sup Forums and the alt-right in general when he loses?

What will become of Sup Forums and the alt-right in general when he loses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flBpsyFbEOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

does it matter? we're just here to have fun.

The board will be temporarily renamed /dc/ for damage control and a suicide hotline number will be stickied.

Probably a small scale "civil war" that will further demonize the movement and lead to it's ultimate end.

Everybody converts to Islam and the world burns to the ground.

fpbp

They'll get back on their xboxes and call each other faggots and niggers.

I suspect Sup Forums will become more nihilist. There will be more focus on happening because they'll believe HRC has doomed us. Lots of whining about degeneracy and such when full LGBT civil rights come into effect under a liberal SCOTUS. Maybe nostalgia threads as well, about the 50s-90s.

Oh and a fuckton of butthurt and tears over Trump being drubbed in the election, of course.

what the FUCK.. two dubs in id AND post number.

delete this

>more nihilist
there is a level even beyond current Sup Forums

blows your god damn mind.

>that id
>that post number

KEK WHY

well im a superhero.

so i can overturn the election. i was planning to overturn the EU ref if remain won.

I am the Avatar of Kek. and i answer to Sup Forums alone.

>d
DELETE THIS

The alt right is a fad not a movement. They'll move on to the next shiny thing.

do you even know what fpbp means, you fucking retard?

bad bait famalam

Heres a little bit of your answer op. Some will play the "dude we were playing around" angle. Others will warn us of "the day of the rope" fantasy beginning shortly. Some hopefully will never show their face here again.

As for me, I will be on here as much as possible letting them know what happened every day. Im afraid some of them might kill themselves, they're having such a good time this summer with trump and these "kek" memes they all very well might be diagnosed with ptsd after trump gets btfo in the general election.

What makes you sure Trump will lose?

I agree with this also.

It will be comparable to those schizophrenic people who make those "the end is near" "nasa blurring aliens on iss" videos on YouTube.

alt-right isn't a real thing. Not even a real trend. It is just what media has branded a diverse collection of stances and philosophies in order to avoid having to address them in any detail. Some grudgingly accept trump, some support him, but very few view him as a last hope. Chances are the only thing this collection of beliefs has in common is that none of them will catch on. Especially in the modern era of media control.

Sup Forums will survive. We are fundamentally disenfranchised autists that love to troll and complain, we thrive in a progressive state. If it weren't for obama all the Sup Forums content would still be on /k/, /x/, and Sup Forums.

People are fucking dumb. You may not realize it if you don't venture outside of the echo chamber of sophisticated minds that is Sup Forums but your average person on the street things he is literally the reincarnation of hitler. That he is a de facto racist and somehow is more likely to usher in world war 3 than the alternative.

This thread isnt gonna get alot of attention because its shitting on trump but this post is very true. I can only assume most if these ppl have small or no real life social circles at all. They stay on hugbox websites and its all they know.

>suicide hotline sticky
basically this

Why do you shills keep making this threads? Do you not realize how desperate it looks? It's like you're writing a fanfiction where your life doesn't suck enough to take blood money from a literal criminal.

gonna be a lonely road.

DELET

See this guy is a great example of absolute denial. Hes talking to us like liberals arent in charge and have been in charge for 8 years. Hes been traumatized so much these past 8 years hes literally blocked out everything thats happen and proceeds to talk to us like we have never been in power and to think so is us just fantasizing.

gonna be good to watch you burn m8

youtube.com/watch?v=flBpsyFbEOs

Sup Forums will become neocon

Losing would just delay the inevitable. The things that have caused the rise of the alt-right aren't going away anytime soon.

If anything it might be better if we don't win this time. A landslide victory (or better yet, an actual revolution or an early election caused by a vote of no confidence) in 5 years will be be better than a narrow victory this year.

> gonna be good to watch you burn m8

Whew, its a late entry but your post is definitely gonna be nominated for "most ironic post of the year."

The "alt-right" is almost entirely people too young to vote so we're gonna be just fine

America will fal lto islam and ill get to watch as mexicans flood you and blacks kill your police officers.

have fun :)

>more nihilist

This. I think straight males will stop giving a fuck anymore. Might even join BLM just to burn it all down.

I never get digits when I say things I actually want to happen.

Rich Vos will return to Magooby's March 20-22