What does Sup Forums think?

Europeans are responsible for North America being realized in the first place.
The places with Native American/Spanish Names should belong to them, while the ones in English were founded and run by -- you guessed it, Europeans. It's not ridiculous to want to only hang out with your own race. In fact, the United States should guarantee your freedom to do so.
strawpoll.me/14452976

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ojai,_California
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We already have a european republic retard, it's called the United States

Lots of names changed from German (or just broadly Germanic sounding) to weird Spanish or native names during WWI+II. For example:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ojai,_California

Ojai was originally known as Nordhoff.

>Spanish isn't european

Not anymore.

>that map

Go move to the midwest if you don't like it

I might have to see a non-white, even there.
This will be a homogeneous country, like Japan, Zimbabwe, Israel, Colombia, etc.
We deserve equality after all, no matter what our skin color.

>Not european
The United States is extremely liberal and has always been for it's time. Liberalism is european

Poland is homogeneous.
Ain't nothin' wrong with that, Brother.

>He looks different I can't contain myself!
Kill yourself

Race has nothing to do with liberalism

Poland isn't western european

This map is all sorts of fuck. Midwest, Northern Quebec and the Prairies are full of niggers and chugs. There is nothing European about those places.

That's the way people feel about my race though.
It's not such a bad idea to want to be away from those who do not like Whites, for our safety.
That's why the Ethnostate will be liberal.
You said European, not Western European.

cringe

We can vote to remove them. Majority rules.
Those who can opt out, will. No pressure, no annexation or war necessary, just the option to become homogeneous, the freedom to decide who you live with.

>It's not ridiculous to want to only hang out with your own race
Not only is it not ridiculous, it's normal behavior. Humans have a natural disposition for being more relaxed with and empathic towards people who look like them the most. It goes both ways, the presence of a visually distinct minority has a negative psychological effect on both the majority and the minority. Sure you can condition yourself to live with it through ideology but that's going against instincts and causes stress.

Not an argument.

Or you could deal with other races and not flee like a pussy

>It's not ridiculous to want to only hang out with your own race. In fact, the United States should guarantee your freedom to do so.

I actually live in this area already, I'm standing my ground, not fleeing.
Furthermore, name calling is childish, and forcing ideologies such as multiculturalism and diversity on people is inherently anti-freedom, anti-liberal, and anti-American. This way, we get the best of both worlds, YOU have the power to decide who you like, who you want to spend your time with, no one should force you to do anything you don't want to do.

Poles aren’t human you insufferable retard.

>FEDERALLY ENFORCED SAFE SPACE

It's a democracy.
We can choose who we want to live with just like we can choose between orange juice and milk.
That's why God gave us all free will.

So you'd be fine with handing over the wealthiest parts of the country to minorities and forcing all white people to live inland? You think people would be okay with the economic implications of that?

Have to laugh at some of the 19th Century FOB yanks telling blacks who've been there pre-independence to go back to Africa

Whites would come here voluntarily.
Most would be country folk who don't give a rat's ass about money.

>ITS MY RIGHT TO KICK OUT PEOPLE I DONT LIKE
>MOMMEY GIVE ME A SAFESPACE FROM THE MEANIE BROWN BULLIES!

They don't have to go back to Africa, they just can't force every single White person in the USA to deal with them.
You don't see me going to Africa and forcing my presence upon them.
This is for the sake of equality.
I want to emphasize that Whites are not going to be forced to move there, could you not jump to conclusions?
It's not MY right, it's OUR decision.
Do you not understand democracy?

h-hey you forgot my province

>Implying the rest of america wouldn't throw the whites out if you were to announce an ethnostate

>IF YOU DONT LET US COMMIT GENOCIDE ON THE 49% AFTER 51% VOTED IN FAVOR, YOURE INFRINGING ON MY FREEDOM

What device/OS generates this type of filenames?

Iphones I believe

>You don't see me going to Africa and forcing my presence upon them.
Well China is doing it right now, yanks are not welcomed.

America should just accept its place as a mutt nation and stop being som afraid of people who look different.

>genocide
There you go jumping to conclusions again.
This is about freedom of association.
Unfortunately for you, the world is not kindergarten, or a liberal arts college campus, we don't have to share our toys and walk around on eggshells if we don't want to, adults can make their own decisions as to who they do business with and who they want to have as neighbors.
This is the type of guy who's obsessed with genocide, so ready to genocide Whites just because they have their own country for their own people.
You sure as hell won't see these types bitching about Zimbabwe or Japan.
Hypocrites, all of them.
I'm not a hypocrite, tough luck for the opposition I suppose.

>AFRICA FOR AFRICANS AND EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS, A HOMELAND FOR EVERY RACE!
>FUCKING NIGGERS COMMITING WHITE GENOCIDE IN SOUTH AFRICA! RHODESIANS NEVER DIE!

>YOU POST ON A PHONE THEREFORE GENOCIDE IS OKAY!

But you do agree that whites would be kicked out right?

You guys are idiots. If you want to see the future of America, look at what's happening in college towns: Koreans are marrying Mexicans, Jews are marrying Desis, Whites are marrying Filipinos, etc. Racial categories will continue to become less salient as time goes on.

We've already got a petition underway allowing Rhodesians to come to the US.
How about you address me directly instead of making blanket statements that frankly, don't even have to do with my particular argument.
It's time you grow up and start thinking about things objectively. I understand that my views do not fit your sheltered world view, but have some dignity.
No
This is what would happen in the multicultural America/Canada.
That's all.

Why wouldn't they? The ethnostate would be kicking out the minorities and I feel that the rest of the country would chimp out. Whites would have to flee for their safety

Because these "minorities" have their own countries to return to, not to mention half the US/Canada.
They'd be massive hypocrites who hated Whites to begin with.

>WOULD NOMWHITES BE KICKED OUT OF A WHITE ETHNOSTATE?
>”YES”
>WOULD WHITES BE KICKED OUT OF THE REST OF THE COUNTRY?
>”NO”

It doesn't matter if they're hypocrites, they don't care. We know that the left acts out because of emotion rather than logic. An ethnostate would absolutely crush race relations and whites would be alienated in the US.

Notice how these guy isn't saying anything about the Najavo Nation.
>Why didn't everyone just genocide Native Americans?
DERP

What about those that want to live in the white america?

Native Americans never kicked out anybody dumbass

Whites are already alienated, buddy.
The Whites who stay would remain self-hating hypocrites.
They'd have to first ask themselves why.
>Why do I want to live around mostly White people?
>Don't I care about my own race and by extension, myself?
>What if just because I don't those White people do?
Then the conclusion
>Maybe I shouldn't be such a selfish prick.

They don't allow non-Natives to live in the Navajo Nation, just because they're exclusionary doesn't mean people need to chimp out.

Yes but right now whites are tolerated. An ethnostate would turn whites that lived in the rest of the US into second class citizens. Also you do know this is never going to happen right? 80% of whites are too comfy for something like this to happen, including myself

This is just a fantasy, a flimsy scare-tactic.
It ain't working buddy. People who hate Whites and want to genocide them will do it, ethnostate or not. Maybe it's up to the individual to decide what they do and not some sort of boogeyman you came up in a desperate attempt to derail the thread?

>ITS MY RIGHT TO TELL BROWN PEOPLE WHERE THEY CAN LIVE!

Indian reservations weren't formed because indians sperged out and forced all whites off of their land, it was a form of compensation for whites brutally colonizing and kicking them out of their territory

Again, not MY right, but OUR decision.
Just as the Natives decided they only want to live with their own race.
It's still the same result, their own Nation for their own people.

Not really selfish of me.
It would be much safer.
>I care about my own race
They aren’t really the most intellectually stimulating people.
If it makes you feel better I will join the Asian Nation instead.

>ITS OUR DECISION TO KILL THE 49% THEREFORE WE ARE JUST AND RIGHTEOUS!

Go ahead. There's Japan, China, South Korea(or maybe NK, depending on your ethnicity, I'm not sure) Thailand, etc. etc. etc.
I'd envy such an easy chance as that. Japan is maximum comfy.

Native Americans aren't "sovereign". They still receive tons of gibs

These are all strawmen. No one's killing anyone, unless it's Whites once they reach the minority in Africa. So, yeah, I think even you realize you're being an insufferable hypocrite who's not convincing every of everything.
That's a shame.
Well, the Northern European Republic won't be participating in handing out gibs to anyone but their own race.
Cucked Americans can keep doling them out, however.
Lol.

You will have no money to give away.
All of the money is on the coast

We'll trade money for food.

Everybody can't be a farmer retard.

Ah, this thread again. Can't wait to get my popcorn ready for today's slew of autism and americans saying italians and other southern europeans aren't white people.

America's farms are owned by 10% of the population kek

We'll be doing the dankest farming in Nebraska. We'll just charge more for cucks to dole out gibs.
They're all of European heritage.
The Northern European Republic will be 100% White :D

Ok have fun with your massive unemployment

America is literally named after an italian you dumb shitskin. If you don't include them you're a hypocrite.

>Nobody is going to buy expensive american food because there is cheaper alternatives

Woah I never said I wouldn't!
Are you insecure?

Hey buddy. Knock it the fuck off.

Ignore terrone
Sicilians are not white.

Okay enjoy your twinkies, I'm going to be eating fresh corn and other vegetables.
It will also be cheaper for Canadians who enter the alliance, prompting more voting security.
Also, just like how Californians are voting to secede, we won't need the help of librul coastfags who think they can decide the majority vote with nothing but illegal immigrants and their elite masters.

Why do you care?

I'm not sicilian you dumb shitskin.

We'll be opening our doors to Europeans, immigration will be easy for them.

You don't understand how economics works. Nobody is going to buy overpriced food

Why so triggered?
Sicilians and Southern Europeans should just join the mulatto republic.

There's no jobs in your ethnostate, why would they come?

I ain't gon' tell you twice bud. Vafanculo.

Go on an git, you hear me boy?

New worlders should be culled

Tell me your ethnicity shitskin. You're probably british or some shit.

Kek

Deep pain. No one does what you did to me. Crepa, pezzo di merda, e vai.

I don't speak gibberish, bahoo-oy

KEK I’m Scandinavian
Now go and join your ancestors in Africa
Kumbaye or whatever.

>KEK I’m Scandinavian
>Now go and join your ancestors in Africa
>Kumbaye or whatever.

Stop being a euroboo

We'll create jobs, farming jobs, hunting jobs, you name it.
Good, cucks will have to find another way to take care of their precious little babies.
What makes you think there will be no jobs? Cuckfear?
Hey I'd love to just drop it all and move to Scandinavia, but you had to go and ruin everything, didn't you?
I'll take up the torch though, no worries.

Solid point as to why we need the ethnostate.
Now more than ever I'd say.

The mental gymnastics that I'm doing to understand the cleetuses in this thread

I am serbian

>nordic talking about cucks