Can we finally all agree that mediterraneans, slavs and anglos are not white?

Can we finally all agree that mediterraneans, slavs and anglos are not white?

t.Mehmet Khan

That would mean that whites would be the most pussified race on the planet because the only countries left over would be the cucked ones where nu-male leftists applaud the rape of their countries by foreigners.

Germanic of swarthy complexion detected, only Anglo-Saxons are white.

What am I then?
Am I white?

Stay butthurt anglos. You are still not white.

So why are you using an image made by a Mediterranean? I'm of pure Dutch-Teutonic stock (like most Americans), and I'm a hell of a lot whiter than any Argentine.

Of course not, we are pale. America and tanned germans are white.

Yes, slavs and anglos are not white? What is your point

BTW slavs is not even a thing. It`s a meme to give Russian (pale) achievements to various tanned individuals, who din du nuffin by themselves. Like poolacks (sarmat mongols) for instance.

Not all Argentine whites are Mediterranean you fucking kike. See pic.
(Slavic Argentines)

Nothing wrong with Mediterraneans either.

Stop your divide and conquer shilling kikeroach.

Anglos are white, Slavs are honorary aryans, Mediterraneans are a gray-zone that aren't worth over-analyzing.

>tfw mediterranean + slavic gf

Mediterraneans were emperors n shit while you was in huts. And when you became somewhat civil and not a barbarian, slavs where protecting Europe from the hordes of Muslims and chinks

>Slavs are honorary aryans
no thanks
aryan is a shit tier meme

>Anglos

Talking of Anglos (Americans are not Anglo so they're not included). Not only are Anglos not white, they're not actually even Caucasian.

Slavs, Arabs, Nords, Poos, Pakis, East Africans and Latins are all caucasian. But anglos are not.

This image is misleading it doesn't contain Spain's most beautiful palace, pic related.

I'd punch you in the face if you called me white since is tantamount of being called a cuck.

We were the first europeans. Nordics are depigmentized basques. Iberians started every civilization that ever existed.

Also, there never was a muslim colonization of the iberian peninsula. We don't have a single drop of moor blood.

Even to this day, the spanish armada is has the potential to become the most powerful of the entire world.

Spain is called to save europe and we will in the future. A new far-right will arise, we will start a military career, we will impose our will, we will kick the USA navy out of the mediterranean, we will take over french nukes, we will liberate Germany, and at the end of the day, we will be the heros we always deserved to be. Even Eastern countries will admire our braveness and ally with us in the aftermath. We are the hope.

>basques

It's me or there's some heavy inbreeding going on in that place?

trump is dutch ancestry... we anglo nao?

Nah we are just fine

>Slavic Argentines
>implying that's any better

But go ahead, post more "le 60% meme" shit.

That chin is fucked, FUCKED.

>tfw not mediterranean

who fucking cares lol

fuck off jidf

You realize spaniards in america are considered hispanic

t. Ahmed Okturk

What the fuck does "white" mean on Sup Forums?
Slavs look white so why shouldn't they be white?

why are all the "true" white nations the biggest cucks?

something in the DNA?

>The guys on that pic are not considered White in america

I really love deluded hicks who think they are Iceland

Look at minnesota, even swedish americans import somalis.
We must dig deeper.

One-third of Americans classified as "white" in a study contained between two and twenty percent African genetic admixture, which can be extrapolated to about 74 million whites in America with this admixture.[164][165]

Isn't Anglo Saxon the definition of white?

yes
t. Benjamin Franklin

Yes

Sure, that way we are not paired with the most cucked race in the world.

Where's the study?

Soooo who is actually white?

jews

Spend a whole summer here, you'll wish you were black

t. abdul aka divide and conquer yihadist

are italians white?

No.

arent most americans of germanic descent?

I... I want to come in...

sage

Mediterranean Union when?

I'm sick of Slavs and Germanics and their power tripping arrogance. Let's bring the Roman Empire back.

IS IT TIME FOR ARYAN GENOCIDE, CHAPS?