Hmmm this image really maked my mind consider some things

Hmmm this image really maked my mind consider some things

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu-1jw1MwTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler would've made Germany great again, that's why their enemies retaliated with such huge force. But America is already the greatest super power in the world, so it would be much harder to fight back as the US becomes even greater.

/thread

wtf I hate Trump now

>complete misuse of word "fascism" (Trump may be described as nationalist, xenophobe, racist, nativist, but definitely not fascism by any relevant definition)
>implying both of them gained popularity because of latent racism and not because of sharp drop in living standards in their respective countries
>implying Trump actually said Muslims should wear special IDs
>implying not every populist politician ever said something similar
>implying Trump blames Muslims and not corrupt elites

Opinion discarded.

0.2 shekels has been deposited into your clinton account

Lol remember when Obama was like Hitler too? All the articles calling republicans dummies for making the comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gu-1jw1MwTk

>USA
>greatest country in the world
this is what burger actually believe
how about some arguments?

they are the greatest country, objectively

>objectively
give me those standards then Pepik

>how about some arguments?
Was waiting for you to post some facts to back up your highly opinionated picture.

the only ones that matter, wealth and power

nice trips

>America is already the greatest super power in the world
Burger, please have some modesty.

>present facts
>hurr give facts
???
China beats them on both of these fields

china cant even exert control over islands on its own doorstep

and USA cannot do anything that Israel don't want them to do

really makes you think. those of us capable of rational though quickly realize that 5/6 on the trump side are complete and outright Lies except for MAGA. Absolutely none if it is even remotely true.

why be modest when you're on top? if you got it flaunt it.

But Hitler wasn't a fascist.

Meanwhile, the Clinton Foundation has accepted millions of dollars from George Soros, a Nazi collaborator, so who really has closer ties to Hitler here?

Germany had sky rocket inflation, high unemployment, many other problems, and afterwards Hitler reversed all of the above. If he deported Jews instead of being a savage everything would have been kosher.

Trump will rebuild America and increase employment without the violent aggression.

Someone should post the "Who said it, Karl Marx or Hillary?" test.

The moment Trump gets into something that can be blown up into WW3 there will be undeniable proof that he massacred Jews and probably Mexicans too.

Soros is not a Nazi colaborator