Feminazi ghostbusters movie bombed

>feminazi ghostbusters movie bombed
>tumblr literally became worthless overnight
>plebbit turning against themselves by the day
>more and more frequent HAPPENINGS forcing people to swallow the redpill on mudslimes and BLM
>Trump leading in the polls
>brexit

Anyone here really starting to feel the future is looking bright? I can't remember the last time I felt this optimistic.

Also, nondegenerate art thread to celebrate the comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-36843375
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Anyone here really starting to feel the future is looking bright?

It seems better than it has for a while.

Indeed it has.

>>Trump leading in the polls

>the future is looking bright?
Nuclear hellfire bright, yes

He will win.

damn,he look like viggo mortensen. when's gonna be a movie about diogenes??

Is he leading in the polls though?

I'm pretty sure that the latest remark about the baltics will tank him.

>polls

The only poll that matters is the one on November 2nd. Everything else is biased bullshit.

>he thinks people actually support an anti-white criminal under FBI investigation

>nondegenerate art thread
>posts a painting of a degenerate

inb4 behold a man

Yes, he is. He's been steadily rising every day actually thanks to the whole world going to shit.

If Trump wins, the alt-right will officially become the most influential political movement of 2016.

Victory Is Ours.

Im now happy when i wake up every day, looking forward for more happenings, people are waking up, degenerates will be purged.

>Anyone here really starting to feel the future is looking bright?

There's definitely some positive outlook there. But I'm still not too optimistic for Germany.
The axefugee thing some days ago was great because it destroyed every narrative of the left about rapefugees/migrants. But I fear we need a lot more of them to sway public opinion to a degree that radical change can happen.

Remember Sup Forums, do your part to redpill normies and people on the fence about things.
Take your friends shooting, if discussion within your groups and at your workplace bring up politics, be sure to politely debunk any misinformation they spread. Don't push politics or be obnoxious about your opinions, you will know when the time is right. Remember, in a way this is extending your voting power. ALWAYS tell them how its a stupid idea to vote third party, as it will secure Clinton's success. Debunk the lies about the Donald such as he will bring us in war (and mention how clinton is the only one who has done that) debunk the accusations of racism and sexism the lying media points out. I've converted roughly around 10 people who were on the fence myself.

Often when you try to cure a sickness, the sympthoms get stronger at first.
So basicly it has to get worse before it gets better.

>tumblr literally became worthless overnight
???

:(
Why senpai trump wont help baltics :(

I'm really enjoying this art.
Got any more?

bbc.com/news/technology-36843375