Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/50934919
imdb.com/title/tt2771840/
youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE
traffic.libsyn.com/billburr/TAMMP_12-22-16.mp3?dest-id=102121
youtube.com/watch?v=zhJs-ZqMix4
youtube.com/watch?v=cCXWHw8p7es
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

easily his weakest special which is unfortunate because it followed his best special "I'm Sorry You Feel That Way"

4/10 fuck nia the nigger

Nah it is easily in his top 3

Happy Burr is shitty Burr

The podcast is better. Sometimes.

I honestly prefer the Thursday podcast because it has earlier material before he got fucking married, and it's so much better.

KILL

NIA RENEE HILL (((BURR))) PRESENTS
A NIA RENEE HILL (((BURR))) JOINT
LOVE AND TRUST
vimeo.com/50934919

THIS SUMMER
NIA RENEE HILL (((BURR)))
IN
DIVORCE: A LOVE STORY

THIS WINTER
BILL BURR
IN
I'M GOING TO RENT A HELICOPTER AND FLY IT OVER THE OCEAN UNTIL IT RUNS OUT OF FUEL AND I CRASH INTO THE OCEAN AND DIE

reminder that bill's wife is a turbocunt
youtube.com/watch?v=r3XyvYzh_QE

not really

ouch

CLEO

Yeah actually she kind of is.

4/10
Really disappointing

Burr is a 2/10 these days

He cucked himself hard, just like Louie, they evolved into out of touch old men, as we all do eventually.

the ((((((((lovely))))))))) nia everyone

He's such shit now.

His podcast, recent special, and his twitter account have all gotten objectively worse.

That she is. Shitting on those below her, as if she deserves to be where she is.

ZIP ...

and that's after she was fired as a waitress herself. then there's the pre-christmas podcast episode where Bill talks about going to a Target to buy Nia a christmas gift and Nia starts to complain about Target, implying that she's deserving of much better.

traffic.libsyn.com/billburr/TAMMP_12-22-16.mp3?dest-id=102121
starts at 8:55

MGTOW everyone. dismissing women by spending every moment scrutinizing them.

YEAH, Women arent even capable of being as """""men"""""" like that. FUCKING PIGS!

dismissing women by pointing out how one individual is a cunt. I, too, like to paint with broad strokes.

STOP CRYING AND KILL THE FUCKING DOG RIGHT NOW

JUST

>4/10

I love the guy but this special didn't have enough material. Also he had a couple of awkward bits which he apparently thought were edgy, but the audience didn't react at all, then he just pretended that they were shocked or outraged or something. Awkward.

All that entitlement.

>Hey bill I rescued a dog, here.
>Nia why would you do that I specifically told y-
>Shut the fuck up. Love it.
>Ok I love it now.
>Good. now kill it.
>What?
>Kill the fucking dog bill. Do it right now. Look at it in the eyes while youre taking it's life away..
>O-ok I killed it
>Good. Now get rid of your fucking drum kit.
>B-but I like playi-
>FUCKING GET RID OF IT
>OK OK IM SELLING IT
>AND GET RID OF THAT SHITTY-ASS TRUCK WHILE YOURE AT IT
>I-I sold it honey, its gone
>Good. Btw im pregnant. You better start watering down your comedy to appeal to a bigger audience. I need money bill. I need LOTS of money. Im a fucking QUEEN you pasty ginger motherfucker
>O-ok honey whatever you say I love you so much ;_;

it's sad I'm at the point where i hope the man gets a messy divorce because it will make his comedy so much better if he doesn't kill himself

iktf

1/10

I didn't laugh once in 45 minutes. Had to turn it off at that point. The "funny" voices and faces he was trying were pure cringe. What's sad is he's one of my favourite comedians and I loved all his other specials. I thought maybe I was just being overly cynical, but I actually really enjoyed Louie's last special, since it was quite a bit better than his last few. So yeah, it's a piece of shit.

Sup Forums tended to love Bill Burr unconditionally, until he released a special that made fun of fat people.

Didn't he say he was selling this kit for a smaller one? Because he was tired of the John Bonham-huge set?

I'm pretty sure he bought another set.

Hi Nina!

I saw him perform this material live about a few months before he recorded the special and it was great live. So the special seemed a bit more polished and what not. The set live > the special

What is Nina's problem?

6/10

His worst special for sure. Lots of old material aswell.

Even Louis CK did better. And it wasnt great.

It was hack material. Ask any comedian that hasnt been Netflix'd up.
>Mc'D's got salads now
>aint that somethin?
>F A T T I E S... GET IT?!?!?
Fucking BOO

its not 2005 anymore Bill

Only good part was him imitating gunfire, it was very mediocre, 5/10

Fuck Nia

At least his podcast is still comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=zhJs-ZqMix4

It's interesting that most of the comedians that end up getting Netflix'd up end up having shittier specials.

I also noticed, in both Miss Piggy and Chappelle's specials, they name dropped Netflix shows. Anyone else?

yeah its obvious

>they name dropped Netflix shows
part of the contract

check those (((executive producers)))

>women...aahh..women are...theyre just crazy, y'know?
>you could do everything PERFECTLY and she'd still find a reason to BITCH at you y'know? oh its BRUTAL
>but aahh..but I think I FINALLY found the solution to this aahh..problem
>I FOUND THE SOLUTION PEOPLE hahahah
>yeah so here's what you FELLAS out there..you..young guys out there need to know right?
>just do everything she tells you to..just do it. ANYTHING. TO PERFECTION.
>it's literally the ONLY way she doesnt have a foot to stand on when she COMES AT YA in that "ready to bitch the will to live outta ya" mood, y'know?
>I mean, yeah, alright, obviously she's gonna come up with SOMETHING to bitch about y'know fucking OBNVIOUSLY
>but then you get to be all like "but honey, I did everything you asked for to perfection why are you upset?"
>AND THATS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU GOT'ER
>WHAT COULD SHE FUCKING SAY? WHAT. COULD. SHE. FUCKING. SAY.
>"I literally did everything you asked for, the way you asked for, in the timeframe you asked for, so what're ya gonna say? HUH?"
>FUCKING NOTHING "HONEY" YEAH hahahahah
>THATS what a REAL man does, thats how a REAL MAN OPERATES YOU NEED TO STRATEGIZE hahah is tha even a word? anyway YOU NEED TO OUTSMART THE ENEMY hahahah YOU KNOW?
>aaahh what do I know, im just an idiot, dont listen to anything I gotta say

Most recent special wasn't as laugh-packed as I had hoped. But the made up sign language, putting his shit around the house he bought and the how to make your man happy bits were great.

Still holding out hope for a good continuation of F is for Family.

kek

>tfw read it in his voice

zip

poor ol' Billy Flameballs

His post-divorce special will be a masterpiece though.

>DUDE MY UNGRATEFUL BLACK WIFE EMASCULATED ME AND RUINED MY COMEDY LMAO

I think so many people are expecting this now that he's either just going to settle into a silent marriage or silent divorce over the next decade.

>releasing a special from the grave
>implying it wont be some biopic about Nia and just how strong she is being a single black mother of an oreo in a world like ours
>dedicated to my fiance stephen colbert

>So, Nia just upgraded my chastity cage to a size smaller, everybody
>And she also aaahhh....doubled her bulls numbners
>Fucking HURTS like HELL I tells ya
>My dick is in the HUT
>And aahh...cleaning cum from all over the house isnt the..aaahh..GREATEST feeling..in the world
>But what're you gonna do y'know?
>You gotta keep your woman happy, right?

still gonna listen to the podcast
still gonna go see bill when i get the chance
cry more

His podcasts are better

REEKROOTAH!

the one where bill went
>ZIP...........................................
>.....................
>..................................................................
>........eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
had me crying with laughter

a part of the divorce settlement will be a gag order preventing Bill from talking about the divorce in his standup. Nia even brought this up during the podcast - jokingly, but she'll do it for real when the time has come.

>still gunna give my money to bill so he can spend it on his ungrateful spoiled cunt wife who will take it all once the divorce happens

I gave it a 2/5 on Netflix. It's the worst hour he's ever released.

I've seen pics of the kid and its blacker than Nia.
No white genes whatsoever. The guy who showed them to me is a close friend of Bill's and he is worried that the kid isnt his but he's too afraid to say anything to him. Its fucked up.

Bill is gonna make Brendan's JUST look like a walk in the park

>vimeo.com/50934919
vimeo.com/50934919
if you're wondering who the real father is

Jesus..What the fuck was Bill thinking?
What a fucking retard

>bill
>thinking
Nia was in a movie called "Divorce: A Love Story" for fucks sake

She'll do the same shit Patrice's girl is doing. Milk his death for all it's worth. Annual "benefits" where she pockets the money.

>Nia Renee Hill
>didn't even take his surname

he is so fucked, burrposting coming soon

>he is gonna have to pay for her lawyer
>the lawyer is going to totally fuck him over

like pottery

>$20 to have Vaughn taste test your urine
>$80 for results
dat bitch just nasty and need jesus

Bill "call me egyptian cause I live in de nile" Burr

really? 7.5 out of 10?

you know that's the same as 75 out of 100 or 15 out of 20, right?
what made it 75 and not 74 or a 15 instead of 14?

use 1-5 for fucks sake, or if that's too hard for you, use 1-10

also: layyyyyyyyyyydee

i miss his heartless but relate-able act from before

he's definitely distracted from his craft

the comedian who warned us about golddigging whores, marrying a golddigging whore, getting divorced by a golddigging whore, then losing 95% of his shit and future income to the golddigging whore. You gotta hand it to Bill for giving humanity the greatest joke in history: his life

I couldn't finish it. Couldn't finish Louis CK's 2017 either. I also shut off Mike Birbiglia's special too. I love all 3 of them and I quote them on a regular basis. Any time we see doughnuts, someone brings up Joey Bag of Doughnuts and wondering how much Joe Bags can drink.

I didn't care much for Kevin Hart's What Now special either. I didn't finish that one too. I did finish Dave Chapelle's specials though. They weren't great, but there was enough of a familiar tone and ring to the jokes that I stuck through it. Every now and again Dave acted like the comedian I grew up loving, but he felt off. I'm not sure if it's because they are more depressed, or their political views have changed and they feel like pushing them into the set, but too much fell flat.

I don't know how to describe what about the new specials that made me dislike them, but they weren't funny to me. Something about how they approached the jokes and their joke situations felt off to a point where I was wondering what had happened to them. I figure it's fine, no one can be funny all the time. My last hope is Tom Segura.

it's sad his schtick is great

his Seinfeld car show was great

They killed Dave over 10 years ago.
>Kevin Hart anything
stop falling for it

Well, I watched the Kevin Hart ones from I don't know when they were. 2010? I watched a couple of those, and I thought they were pretty great. I didn't see his last 3 or 4 shows, but I figured I would check out the newest one.

lmao
poor bill

From Nia's blog

>but then I found out he was rich

>Bill got suckered by a combination of his fear of dying alone and Nia's deceptive charm. Nia's father managed a comedy club and Nia worked there as a greenroom and hospitality assistant. Nia's father groomed her to be a kissass, and Nia would try to latch on to any big name comedians who happened to be at the club. There are some stories that get brought up when groups of comedians are reminiscing, stories involving Nia. Three different comedians, who were opening for the superstars that Nia tried to latch onto, all witnessed Nia's advances either get outright rejected or coldly ignored. And according to them, Nia was REALLY laying it on thick. But everyone likes Bill, and nobody brings this up when Bill or one of his main amigos are around. The general consensus is that everyone feels sorry for Bill, but if he's happy then that's the important thing. But the really important thing is if the marriage lasts or if Nia divorces Bill and ruins his comedy career. There are some bets made about Bill's fate. A good number of people believe that Nia will divorce Bill, and if Bill doesn't destroy personal property in an act of rage after he receives the news and thus getting arrested and guaranteeing that Nia gets full custody, then Bill will enter a state of severe depression, drinking, cigar smoking, angry cardio and exercise, and have a burst of comedy genius before he dies of a heart attack.

literally better than his last special

I remember reading an article she wrote where she said she dated tons of white guys while going to college in Boston.

So...

>what did she mean by this?

Netflix is currently ruining comedy, thanks.

bill on the right

Nice fanfic

Bill married a gold digger, didn't he? He has become the thing he once mocked.

audible kek

>Kill the fucking dog bill. Do it right now. Look at it in the eyes while youre taking it's life away..
lmao

Doug Stanhope has an opener that does a damn good Bill Burr impression

youtube.com/watch?v=cCXWHw8p7es

First 30 min is dreadful / bill burr special

there was a mix of good shit and bad shit. I liked his cruise ship bit, but then some other bits were terrible like his dream were there was some little girl or whatever.