>be hated by everyone because of my ancestry

why Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

JIDF sympathy thread.
saged.

Renounce your jewishness like that priest on YouTube. Be liked again.

is there anyone in your family who actively works to bring in more muslims into France?

>100% patriot
prove it. what have you done for your country?

this senpai.
sage this shill

time to go to israel before muslims stab you

no, they fear the islamization because mudslimes aren’t our best friends over here

I live, work, pay taxes, do everything like all the French citizens. I also vote Front National. I hate leftists Jews, they are a shame for me

The far right, just like the far left, attracts failures who cling to identity politics so they can claim unearned achievements.

we can’t do anything but vote FN. we are flooded by mass immigration. we have no other solutions, everyone here from all the other political party is cucked

you’re all saying it’s because of us, but I dindu nuffin

I know how you feel.
I can't really blame them though considering how much trouble our kind has caused.

You're doing it wrong Chaim, You're not supposed t0 admit to being Jewish.

S A G E
A
G
E

Posts here for sympathy ..Oh the Irony ..

Go batter some kikes lad

Go out an get grass roots kike bashing ..

How can you be Jewish if you don't speak Hebrew or practice the religion?

my mother is Jewish

shalom

do you like peste noire?

Then you're only half jewish, which eliminates half of the problem and means you're only going getting gassed after the full jews.

You just need your mother to be Jewish to be a Jew yourself.

idk

Yeah but that's not what I mean when I say Jewish.

I say I am Norwegian, because was born and raised in Norway and partake in the culture, and speaking the native language.

You live in France, speak French, and aren't religious. So in my book you're not really a Jew.

As a half Jew with blue eyes, light hair, a small nose, and a non Jew surname- how will you find me?

Alerta Judea!
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

In French we make the distinction:
Juif and juif with both mean Jewish; with a capital letter for the Jewish people and without for the religious. I don’t know if this exists in English as well.

Technically I belong to the Jewish people, but I’ve the same thought as him , I’m not different from everyone else.

Ashkenazi is an actual ethnicity. Jewish doesn't just mean religious.

>be hated by everyone because of my ancestry
And that is why these mob movements are cancerous.

>Jewish doesn't just mean religious.

Well it should though. Because this idea that Jews are a race of people separate from the rest of European peoples is what caused the Holocaust in the first place.

It really is ironic that Jews themselves agree with Hitler's characterization of them.

Believe it or not but there are some on this board who will call you a practicing Jew regardless of whether or not you are actually practicing. These are the same people that believe jews started the bubonic plague.

It's honestly one of the weaknesses on this board, and of the alt-right in general. Literally everything is blamed on the jews, and if you disagree you're a jew shill. I thought the left was pretty retarded for crying RACISM in order to shut down arguments but the right has its fair share of the same type of retards.

I want to believe it's satire, but it's not. People honest-to-God believe the Jews run everything and are responsible for the destruction of the white race.

But Hitler was right about that. We have our own genetic traits that are different from other ethnicities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jews

That said, I'm only about 12% Ashkenazi and the rest is European, so I don't really consider myself much different from any other European.

Well that’s pretty much this, there are Jewish leftists scums though, but they aren’t representative of ALL OF US.

I’m not specially proud of being a Jew but this is just a fact I’ll have to live with all my life, and being accused of causing all the bad things in the world for no reason was funny at the beginning, but quickly became annoying as fuck.

Literally some people seem to prefer to make agreements with mudslimes only to get rid of us, this ridiculous.

However I have to admit that I know some Jews who fit perfectly with the usual caricature spread here.
Like I know non-Jews who are sympathetic with me despite my Jewishness.

You're hanging out with the wrong group of people.
You hang out with trash. Facetime with some Americans so you don't end up destroying yourself.

Buddy, I don't hate you, good people exist everywhere around the world. Evil fucks pretend to be Jewish as a form of cover. They secretly squeal with glee every time hateful sentiments come out against anyone, while openly condemning it but really just mocking us. They want people to be divided and hateful of each other and to not see who their true enemies are. IMO the association of Judaism and Satanism comes from the contrast of OT and NT, and the false assumption that Talmudic/Satanic/Zionist/Globalist/Babylonian Mystery Worshippers represent all Jews. The ultimate seat of power over the physical world is Evil itself, Jews in Europe became interwoven with the Elite because they weren't able to own land and therefore had to make a living through more modern means - banking, entertainment, business. Usury was forbidden to Gentiles but useful for the rulers who were 'Christian'. So was having a convenient group to blame when the population began to rise up because of this.

I don’t know any American, I live close to a French islamized area.

>We have our own genetic traits that are different from other ethnicities.

lol

Okay well that is not okay for you.
Write down that you will sacrifice what little it takes to make it in this world.
Short-term goals,
stop focusing on politics, focus on money and connections.

You don't want to be associated to these people. You will find much more enjoyment in life out of business.

Least of all, don't accept the root of nationality that is against future greatness by being ushered in on the backs of those degenerates.

My English isn’t the best in the world but I assumed you were partly talking about the origin of the antisemitism and the fact that the Jews were living separately from the Christians in Europe before, as they were the only ones allowed to do some things, especially about money, which were prohibited by the catholicism.

That was centuries ago already, so I don’t think the people are hating us for the same reasons today.

keep fighting the good fight. don't be ashamed of being jewish and don't be ashamed of being a french nationalist, pro western, race realist etc

Why don't you just not tell people you're a jewrat?

Hey, that is the Raëlian star. It has nothing to do with jews.

you've got blood on your hands you dirty kike your people are demons

Come to America, the Jews in our country are incredibly welcoming and helpful to Jewish immigrants, even if you aren't religious.

You could join the Jews for the 2nd Amendment and we are the most kebab-removing nation on earth, next to the kebab themselves of course.

My life isn’t so bad, thankfully, but the political topics are simply inevitable in France, with all these attacks and issues with mass immigration, which have repercussions everywhere on the country, including my district.

I just can’t act like everything was fine. France is my country and I want to protect it. That was maybe not your point; if so, I’m sorry for my misunderstanding.

I’m not ashamed of everything you enumerated here, except «being Jewish». Well, actually this is not a shame, but as said, I’m not claiming it loudly to everyone, because as soon someone who doesn’t like Jews discover it, I’m automatically a JIDF, acting in the name of Israel, or a member of a global conspiration — I’m affiliated to political groups or states, to sum up. My opinions are automatically biased because of this — according to some people.

Yea I could, I also could go to Israel or somewhere else. I like a lot of places in the world; I went to the USA, this country is just so big and offers so much incredible places, cities, environments, you can’t just hate it. I also love what this country represents, and his past. But I can’t abandon my country, I love so much things about this place, I speak the language perfectly, I like the culture, etc. It’s not that easy.

I’m also not very rich, I’m not poor but I couldn’t live without working and moving abroad would be an investment and a potential risk for me.