Is France a failed country? Do they even have hope left?

Is France a failed country? Do they even have hope left?
Also France hate thread: Worst country of past, present, and future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
youtube.com/watch?v=3_Gxp6Q-J-M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayssot_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=Yvy2_7d_VmI&list=PLmw8gi-adDfvqIluadkoywQH_r9znhP77&index=21
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Aliot
google.fr/search?q=Matthieu Decosse&biw=1920&bih=958&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjehpqsoYXOAhVM2RoKHfWoD4kQ_AUICCgB
medias-presse.info/marion-marechal-le-pen-divorcerait-selon-le-magazine-closer/56921
assemblee-nationale.fr/14/amendements/3978/AN/29.asp
twitter.com/Bekouz/status/755555382785822722
youtube.com/watch?v=wR-mBnrsK90
pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
youtube.com/watch?v=EA01VEvnJS4
france24.com/en/20160117-france-mood-weary-terrorism-democracy-election-politics
youtube.com/watch?v=S3I5XcsReT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's all about to change

There is hope!

:(

Just stop with this shit. The only problem france have is the fucking euro

Life in France is still better than in most of the World.

her nose looks like she had a plastic surgery done

EU loves each other
Sup Forums is a board of peace
Behead those who insult /pol
Now get out

Don't care

Her body grrrrrrrr

>The only problem
kek

France is going to be fine. Unlike the rest of the world, France is made up of people who know how and when to work together. They have always formed autonomous groups that defend their interests.

I think their rationality comes from always having a good meal.

We will be the first country falling into the civil war

wait and see

PS: Nice black muslim president bro

Nice paki muslim mayor bro

PS: fix your teeth

France is what happens when a country with the love and passion for freedom almost equal to the US does not have a proper Constitution and Bill of Rights to actually protect them from corrupt candidates. France is what Obama and Hillary want the US to become.

How sad it is that the once second-only-to-the-US France is now symbolized by a white flag by us.

>civil war
Arabs and niggers are not your countrymen.
It will only become a civil war when you start guillotining the mudsharks and 3rd world sympathizers.

Why are you guys so hateful towards whites? A white female friend of mine is studying in French right now and so many landlords refused to give her an apartment because she wasn't French (they literally sad this to her). Why are you taking in all African mudslime shits and treat them like kings while you let white, educated women be treated like subhumans?

Our government gave them the nationality, it will be a civil war, stop playing with the words.

>Bulgaria
>White

>France
>Failed country

We are older than you britbong.
Situation right now is just one of the numerous turbulence in the agitated history of France.
Mars will see a New Paris colony.

If they`d give us mistrals, they`d have hope.

>t. Mehmet

Tired of our government and all other people want to be elected.
The social model is out of order altough numerous tax

thanks user, i was looking for this picture since months !

Are you implying that the open borders commies wont be fighting right beside niggers?
Their brainwash is fucking deep.

Are there any lewd pics of this qt~3.141592654?

amuhrican edukashion

b-but pol told me women ruin the western world!

lol

How is their national anthem so metal but they are such cucks right now?

It's a song about literally watering their fields with the blood of their enemies but they are making rock piles after the terrorist attacks instead of removing kebab.

youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g

It's the states who give apartments to the muslims, not the french citizens.

+ Say your friend to go back in her country if she is not ok with the french rules

Don't be a cheeky cunt

Some will die just to virtue signal that they are on the right side of history, but most wont.

Priviet Komrad, Kak dela?

I used to hang out with Russians many time in Thailand, So bad our jewish government try to fuck our political relations

nah sadly, i want this kind of pix to show up so bad, but in the other hand i want our natsoc waifu to remain pure and prudish,
cornelian choice here desu.

boris johnson is his boss

She is glorious! "Si nous ne tuons pas l'islamisme, c'est lui qui nous tuera." Vive la France! youtube.com/watch?v=3_Gxp6Q-J-M

>France is what happens when a country with the love and passion for freedom

No, freedom of speech is dead since the kike law Gayssot in 1990: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gayssot_Act
We lost most of our guns under Pétain and the nazi occupation too.
We were once spiritual twins but it is over since the fiasco of WW2.

For the corruption I sincerely believe your candidates are as much if not more corrupts than ours with your PAC system, we are as jewified as you anyway (even if it is a weak excuse when you see Germany or Sweden who don't need jew to self-destroy themself).

Rien à branler de ce thread de pédé

Vas te faire mettre l'auteur

Mein waifu

Marion shall be exalted in the heaven! She is pure and shall remain in all of our hearts! She is as pure as Mother Mary and as strong as a crusader! La victoire ou la mort! youtube.com/watch?v=Yvy2_7d_VmI&list=PLmw8gi-adDfvqIluadkoywQH_r9znhP77&index=21

>10% Muslim
>Frequently attacked by terrorists
>even the refugees want to leave en masse
>Calais is literally so lawless that we're building a wall to keep you away
>more sharia areas and nogo zones than any other country
>not allowed to display your faith openly in public
Also worst of all theres more french people than any other country. Yuck!

France is a beautiful country with beautiful people, completely polluted by jewish mobsters. No need to hate or bully it.
Was here during school exchange and aside of niggers it was great experience. Going to visit it atleast one more time before they declare a failed state.

>her nose looks like she had a plastic surgery done
She must spend some times to be maked up, in order to go to TV and videos shows.

So bad our jewish government wont give you hope for this.

holy shit

France is our brother! Our oldest rival and friend! We were one once, we shall be united in combat again. Maybe you will fight with us one glorious day.

Thanks you Boris, you summed it up pretty well, and since it's a situation you alrdy experienced once, you know how the juden can fuck up a country pretty bad.
Greeting to Mother Russia from France my comrade.

>France's last right wing hope gets fucked by a Jewish Algerian

Sounds about right.

France vs Islam

There are no more hope. De Gaulle was our last chance then they went full retard.

What do you mean? What?

DELETE THIS

Is it true...?

NO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Aliot

Matthieu Decosse is her husband.

google.fr/search?q=Matthieu Decosse&biw=1920&bih=958&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjehpqsoYXOAhVM2RoKHfWoD4kQ_AUICCgB

Then who is Matthieu Decosse?

What French towns are the best to live in? I may be working over there in a year from now.

Just read they divorced.
medias-presse.info/marion-marechal-le-pen-divorcerait-selon-le-magazine-closer/56921

Marion blacked when

Get trucked

HEHHEHHEHEHE

Never.

Bordeaux, Montpellier, Nice

Dont go in Paris, Marseille or Toulouse

Wow, she is several years younger than me and already married, got a child and divorced... Reminds me of my far away underclass relatives tbqh... No marriages hold. Not even those of "super right-wing, conservative waifus"....

>brown eyes
wew lad, shitty genes

Reminder

To the proposition : “Should we ban islamic mosques ?” the parliament voted 164 NO, 139 YES

official new from the parliament archive
>assemblee-nationale.fr/14/amendements/3978/AN/29.asp

unofficial result on a parliament journalist's twitter
>twitter.com/Bekouz/status/755555382785822722

Reminder that soon the State of Siege will be voted

FRANCE GENERAL /fg/
FRANCE GENERAL /fg/
FRANCE GENERAL /fg/

Reminder Kek is on our side

Why did it fail to ban mosques? Leftists again?

Reminder what it was like the first time a general took power

Reminder where the word "coup d'état" came from

Reminder the last time military took power it was to fight islamic terrorism

It's Marine not Marion though

>the eternal anglo strike again.

Reminder this is where you live and it is you who is behyond saving

Meanwhile in Paris, generals are taking position against the governement

youtube.com/watch?v=wR-mBnrsK90

Miss him yet?

Reminder you don't have a nationalist qt who is the reincarnation of Jeanne d'Arc and who will take the islamist out of France

muh dick

>Nice
>good
Nope. Just go on Avenue Jean Médecin and you see more arabs and niggers than whites

We miss them both.

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

Try harder.

Reminder that under the State of Emergency caused by terrorism attack, this is what happens to BLMFrance

youtube.com/watch?v=EA01VEvnJS4

And that is the population is massively supporting police and military while condemning politicians

Source:
france24.com/en/20160117-france-mood-weary-terrorism-democracy-election-politics

>t. Mohammed

Hopefully the joke that is the 5th republic is replaced by something that resembles a French state.

I'd love me some anti-dindu spray.

It's not Bigeard idiot, it's from an antimilitarist movie...

BLMFrance was trending all day and now it's time for StopRapeCulture.
I don't think we can do it.

France is like that one kid in school that curls up in a ball while others kick him in the back, this is why people want to hit them with trucks.

BEADY

With a mosque.

I was here last week

great museum desu

ETERNAL BEADY youtube.com/watch?v=S3I5XcsReT0

Great Monarch when?

If I wanted to visit your country, which place should I go to avoid dindus and mudslimes and encounter true French culture, people and cuisine?

Quebec.

francophobia is a mental illness

>TFW even Hitler thought Napoleon was a badass

Pieds-noirs are not Algerians, tard

>which place should I go to avoid dindus and mudslimes

Any places that require a brain and 1€

so museums and any restorants that isn't a fast-food

Britain is the only country in Europe with sharia areas

He did. Napoleon was probably his idol in many things.

Never tried them myself but doing Wine routes seems like a good idea.