So is Snoke's origin going to be something already established in the Star Wars universe or is he a completely new...

So is Snoke's origin going to be something already established in the Star Wars universe or is he a completely new character?

>mfw it turns out snoke is mace dindu

Completely new character just like Rey and literally everything else in Star Wars 7.

I hope its someone already established in the star wars universe

He's the mean brother from the whole tree trash story they've made. He survived the fight

>Completely new character just like Rey and literally everything else in Star Wars 7.
>Han
>Chewie
>Luke
>Leia
>C3PO
>R2D2

He is new to the galaxy, but old to the galaxy he came from. Snoke is from the next galaxy over. Snoke managed to cross over from his galaxy with the use of powerful Force magic. He comes from a race of dark side users who rule in their galaxy.

Snokes end game is to bring over his dark side using brothers and sisters from his galaxy, with the help of Kylo Ren, to rule in this galaxy. Kylo thinks only he and Snoke will be the rulers after Skywalker is killed. First, Snoke must eliminate Luke Skywalker (the Last Jedi) as he is the only threat to this plan. For Snoke to be successful in opening the portal he will need to use Kylo Ren. When the portal is open, Snokes Kin will rules the galaxy. It would be like hundreds of emperors ruling the galaxy instead of one.

Either 10,000 year old tree brother or a failed pre-Darth Maul apprentice of Palpatine that gained power after Return of the Jedi.

The former is much worse than the latter, but probably the answer.

how can someone have crack like that in their skull and not end up being retarded or vegetable

>posting pictures from reddit

Pls go away

“Kylo Ren, I watched the Galactic Empire rise, and then fall. The gullible prattle on about the triumph of truth and justice, of individualism and free will. As if such things were solid and real instead of simple subjective judgments. The historians have it all wrong. It was neither poor strategy nor arrogance that brought down the Empire. You know too well what did.” Ren nodded once. “Sentiment.” “Yes. Such a simple thing. Such a foolish error of judgment. A momentary lapse in an otherwise exemplary life. Had Lord Vader not succumbed to emotion at the crucial moment—had the father killed the son—the Empire would have prevailed. And there would be no threat of Skywalker’s return today.”

Snoke is just someone who has been researching the dark side and the past. He wants Kylo Ren to be what Vader couldn't. What you see is what you get; Snoke is a man whose appearance has been corrupted by the dark side.

Phineas Gage

>knowing it's from reddit

You first, pal :^)

>Snoke is just someone who has been researching the dark side and the past. He wants Kylo Ren to be what Vader couldn't.
and yet Kylo can't even live up to Vader, I guess he's casting his eye on Rey now

>force sensitive Yuuzhan Vong

defeats the point

He's Yoda's force ghost.
Should be obvious to anyone who watched the film.

Nothing in Episode 7 was new

probably the brother from the brother sister duo about the tree

All the people that expect him to be a character from the EU must be literally retarded. This isn't how scriptwriting works. There is no reason they would alienate and confuse the vast majority of their audience just to cater to a small number of hardcore fans.

Remember Forrest Whitaker's character in Rogue One? He's a reference to some CGI Star Wars cartoon series. So they're not above it.

He's the original dark side user, the one who killed the first incarnation of Rey, originally known as The One

dude, people drill holes in their own skulls for spiritual purposes. It's called self-trepanation, and if done right it doesn't do any harm, per se.

He's literary Disney's copy-paste of this existing character. Except he's really old and decrepit.

The leaks confirm this.

No they don't.

The leaks confirm this Shit lord

he's the son with a new origin story cuck

Basically the same character you mong

considering we've only seen Snoke on screen for about a minute and he has neither the mannerisms or inflection of the inquisitor, I respectfully disagree.

Oh, it's the son...
Well, same applies to him.

nu starwars faggot kill yourself

>Lucasfilm is ripping off Lucasfilm
Wowee

>(((Lucasfilm))) is ripping off Lucasfilm

Nice meme frogman

Snoke is Darth Icky.

How mad will you fags be when it turns out that he's just Sheev that survived for bullshit reason?

it's the truth reddit

no u

No ur wrong

My dad works at Mintendo and he says I'm right

>r2d2
>c3po
>chewie
>characters

making sounds at the camera does not constitute a character.

Snoke is going to be one of these assholes in purple.

The Imperial Advisors were a group of several hundred high ranking political bureaucrats of the Galactic Empire. Emperor Palpatine appointed these senior functionaries from hundreds of different worlds, to assist him in running the Empire. The Emperor only consulted with a dozen of them at a time. Only a few handful of advisors were appointed to the Imperial Ruling Council. All advisors were elite members of the Imperial Court.
Each advisor was assigned to gather information about a rival advisor's home system, which discouraged them from forming secret alliances. This method of fear and greed served to bind each advisor to the Emperor. In addition, Imperial Advisors would perform administrative tasks and duties, such as appoint Imperial Governors, Moffs, and other servants of the Galactic Empire as designated by the Emperor. It was Imperial Advisor Ars Dangor who officially appointed Moff Wilhuff Tarkin to the rank of Grand Moff.

He I big sith daddy come to spank the bad younglings

There's literally no background they can give Snoke that won't be a complete letdown.

>having high expectations

This looks like the album cover for some Devo-esque band

I have absolutely zero expectations from Star Wars and TFA was still bored the crap out of me.

So then why would you be let down by anything afterwards?

>>>/tumblr/

what is this picture trying to convey??

Is smoke gay touch penguin?

Because it's a letdown to have seen both Lucas and Disney dance the corpse of Star Wars around in a budget-heavy burlesque instead of trying to make or find the next great story.

where can I find out about the brother sister tree lore?

kylo and rey switching sides is the most obvious and satisfying twist so it'll never happen

How is it satisfying other than the fact that I can tell your not a writer?

What it should be: Darth Plageius

What it will be: The corrupted apprentice of some Jedi legend we've never heard of before

Also note that the only reason it should be Darth Plageius is because he was mentioned before, and using him might make it seem like they actually had a plan for an overarching story when writing this fucking garbage

No it's not, get over yourself

I actually know exactly who it is and it's gonna blow you guys mind

no, the prequels are turning non canon. mace dindu next existed in the disney star wars.

either way it's clear the snoke is an evil white male

No, it won't.

He will be frosty tips, queer baby

I'm sure user. Just like EP7 was supposed to blow our minds.

Sage

>no one can reverse image search
>it's not possible that anyone has a userscript that will do this for them

:^)

I'm laughing so hard in my pants right now user just thinking how blow your face will be when you find out it's who it is. Like you have no idea what your even getting yourself into

Said CGI character was written after the film character was created.

Yes it is, get some standards.

The original Star Wars was lightening in a bottle. It was a B Movie that had a lot of heart and came along at just the right time. The prequels were just Lucas stroking his own ego and were hot garbage. The Disney movies are just a cynical carnival ride based on nostalgia.

You can get shot in the head and still be fine if the bullet pass through, the "motor function" parts are pretty small.

Is that your standard? Cynical movies and hot garbage?

OC do not steal

Watch the "Mortis" episodes of the Clone Wars cartoon. It's all about the Brother and Sister (and Dad.)

He's a nobody and so is Rey, just meant to make us make fan predictions

My standard is "I don't like bad movies."

NO he wasn't. Saw showed up on Clone Wars, years before his Rogue One or Rebels appearance. His Rebels appearance was written after R1, but his CW stuff was way before.

I like the idea of him being the out of galaxy darkness but when he speaks he just sounds like someone that's been around in this galaxy for a while watching things.

Do we know if the whole boy/girl force tree bullshit is still a thing? Or is this moving more towards balancing the force = grey not light/dark?

>Or is this moving more towards balancing the force = grey not light/dark?
I'm pretty sure that's the direction there going with

> Darth Pleageus the Wise
He was Sidious's Master. My guess is he faked his death because he knew the rule of two meant that Sidious would keep trying to kill him if he knew him to be alive. He perfected his research into immortality.

This is the only answer that wouldn't be gay.

It's still pretty "meh", though.

The Tree is in the trailer.

That's about all the info.

I'll repeat myself

>Not knowing it's going to be Darth Plagueis